Become a Patron!

Eleaf Lemo 2 - Out of nowhere!!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When you refilled it, did you close off the airholes and tilt it onto it's side or leave it upright? I've heard the "trick" is to lay it down on it's side, close the air, and not fill it too much. Dunno, I'll play around with mine when it comes in on Monday.

Yes I closed the airflow, titled it a bit, but not all the way on it's side.

I did rewick last night with more cotton, and so far is working good with no leaking, and have refilled once.

Also saw someone say, put your finger over the drip tip while filling too, so will be doing that in future.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Never had an issue with wicking at all.

Just as long as the wick touches the base of the deck where the liquid channels are I am fine.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do find this tank do need plenty of wick on the deck and yeah away from the channels. What coil build you doing?

happy vaping

Sorry missed your reply, I just used the coil that was installed on it, I don't normally use coils that are pre-installed, but this one looked really good, so decided to go with it.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry missed your reply, I just used the coil that was installed on it, I don't normally use coils that are pre-installed, but this one looked really good, so decided to go with it.
Ahh cool i need to try more builds on it as my subtank mini with clapton coil seem to be better flavour the my lemo 2

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, yeah yeah puppy love - this thing is kickin'. I'm a fan so far.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
26g a-1, single (obv) coming in at .6 - I was aiming for .5, but I suppose I went one wrap too much. No big. Nothing exciting about the coil to write home about.

It's cranking out that vapor and that flavor in overtime today and hasn't missed a beat. I've got visions of twisted coils and claptons, but was in kind of a hurry to get it running. Kept the stock wrap, too, looks like a decent coil and now I've got an extra I can just throw in there when I'm feeling lazy.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahh nice mine is twisted i tryed clapton but its almost impossible to fit in them holes and it dont go under the screw heads so back to subtank mini with clapton i went lol

I dropped my lemo2 today and now the I stick won't read it keeps saying no atomizer I took it apart put back together worked great re wicked and filled completely up boom says same thing

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

@blipt

Hopefully you have already found and fixed the issue by this time, but in case you haven't:

Does your AFC ring seem to move up and down more now than before? If you have a way to check continuity through the positive pin with and without the AFC base attached you can diagnose the issue that way as well. Otherwise just follow the directions below.

Went through the same issue with my father and his Lemo2, found out the top and bottom pieces of the air flow base had worked apart causing a gap between the positive pin of the base and the pin of the build deck. To fix this he used 2 pair of pliers with paper towel between the jaws and the AFC base, applied even pressure to each side with the pliers and the two pieces slid back together. Problem solved.

VU Sponsors