Become a Patron!

Eleaf Lemo 3 RTA

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
-

Here comes version 3 of the Eleaf Lemo RTA (Eleaf Lemo 3)

Looks like it's not strictly an RTA anymore as a replaceable coil option has been added,
which makes it a little more flexible aka Hybrid.

Opinions?

Will post more info and pics as they surface.

The Pre-order ETA's I've seen look to be a week from now (June 21), but you
never know with these things.

Manufacturer's description not mine!

What is Features of our Eleaf Lemo 3?

Eleaf lemo 3 selling points :

1.Lemo 3 ,an innovatively designed atomizer ,is the first one that can either be used with replaceable atomizer head or used with per-made or self-built coils as RTA for DIY fun .

2.The e-liquid can be easily refilled from the top by removing the top cap only .

3.All parts of Lemo 3 can be detached and reassembled ,allowing convenience in cleaning and maintenance .

What is specification of our Eleaf Lemo 3 ?

Lemo 3 stardard configuration:

Capacity: 4ml

1xlemo 3 atomizer (with RTA base)
2x0.85 ohm clapton coils
1x atomizer head Base
1x EC 0.3ohm head
1x EC NC 0.25 head
1x glass tube
1x pure cotton
1x small tool
1x Screwdriver
6XScrews
1xsilicone ring
1xuser Manual

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some additional pics "borrowed" from the Heaven Gifts site.

http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-Lemo-3-Atomizer-With-RTA-Base.html

5a5ef420105373ec2ff29aff211a26ff_g.jpg

Better view of the build deck
f62a2fa945fba98c9029d95397ffb20a_g.jpg

b7f733a93ed8651c781bb54daf56b237_g.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Not crazy about the Lemo 2 and so not anxious to try the upgrade with so many other seriously innovative RTAs hitting the market right now

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love the Lemo and have (3) Lemo V1's and (2) Lemo Drops, also have (3) Lemo Drop conversion kits. I also have (2) Lemo V2's. I love the Original Lemo V1/Drop RTA's as they work Great as a Tight MTL RTA for me (with my 30g Twisted Kanthal single at 1Ω to 1.4Ω and about 13-15 watts) as does the Lemo V2, except both my V2's want to seep juice from around the airflow ring onto the top of my mod, don't know why this is, but it just does. This V3 looks to be a Strictly Lung Hitter full out Cloud Blowing Machine. Not for me !! I will still keep track of the progress that others have with this new one just in case I am wrong though.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm thinking they were in a rush to get the tank out and there
might be a single coil RBA add-on available in the future.
Time will tell.

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hope that folks report back as to their findings on whether the airflow can be pinched down to about a 2mm intake for MTL or not. That's my sweet spot and both the V1 and V2 could do that, even with the Large Chimney both still had Great Flavor for me.

Thanks for this thread Ramsay, I appreciate it.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Having to use a screwdriver to take the chamber off is another step that requires keeping a tool with you. I can't believe there wasn't a better way to work that. I re-wick every other day due to the NET juices I use and that just adds a step I could do without.
Nice looking tank though.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like from the first pics that it comes already half filled with juice in the box. Cool! :blech:

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Having to use a screwdriver to take the chamber off is another step that requires keeping a tool with you. I can't believe there wasn't a better way to work that. I re-wick every other day due to the NET juices I use and that just adds a step I could do without.
Nice looking tank though.

With you using Net's, that would be a Pain, along with someone just new to building and having to redo their builds to get them just right. I agree, they could have just threaded the build deck and chamber, but then (2) screws and (2) small holes is cheaper/quicker to do.

DavidOH

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I'm interested so thanks for posting. Not sure about the screws on the cap. Threaded would have been better. I use NETs also and I change the wick in the Lemo 2 everyday. I have it down so the tank is empty or near it when I get home from work. I don't buy a lot of gear but I've found the Lemo2 is about as easy as it gets. I run .8 ribbon wire at about 1 ohm @ 40 watts. Just have to watch it doesn't dry hit on me. And that's not hard. But I'll wait for some reviews on it.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, that's the problem ... they went cheaper. I would have paid an extra buck-fifty for the screw on chamber. Now it will just cost me time and hassle every time I re-wick. I've been vaping for almost 4 years, one thing I have tried to do is make the process of wicking, coiling, filling, etc. as efficient as possible (without sacrificing flavor). So when I see I have to take out 2 screws, make sure I don't lose them, put my reading glasses on to put them back in...and do this over and over and over ... I would have gladly paid another dollar or two to avoid that. Hell, that is one reason we quite using older KFun's with the screw bottom fill. They possibly could have used just a couple of o-rings there to hold the chamber on.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
At least this version has larger juice holes than V2.

I vape 60-70% VG and it's constant dry hit city with my V2. :headbang:

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, that's the problem ... they went cheaper. I would have paid an extra buck-fifty for the screw on chamber. Now it will just cost me time and hassle every time I re-wick. I've been vaping for almost 4 years, one thing I have tried to do is make the process of wicking, coiling, filling, etc. as efficient as possible (without sacrificing flavor). So when I see I have to take out 2 screws, make sure I don't lose them, put my reading glasses on to put them back in...and do this over and over and over ... I would have gladly paid another dollar or two to avoid that. Hell, that is one reason we quite using older KFun's with the screw bottom fill. They possibly could have used just a couple of o-rings there to hold the chamber on.

I hear that and see where you're coming from. I predict seeing a lot more stuff coming that will seem to be rushed just because of the FDA rulings that are coming on line and companies wanting to make as much money $$$ as quickly as possible, Quality and Innovation be Damned.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a huge fan of the Lemo V1, the Drop and the V2 (only stopped using the Lemo2 when I got my second Merlin). Unless they come out with a single coil version I'll be skipping this one.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was a huge fan of the Lemo V1, the Drop and the V2 (only stopped using the Lemo2 when I got my second Merlin). Unless they come out with a single coil version I'll be skipping this one.

If they're smart, they get a single coil RBA base add-on out ASAP
and offer buyers both a single coil and dual coil option.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMO eleaf are idiots, the lemo has always been a decent single coil RTA, there is ton of premade coil tanks out there and tons of dual coil RTA's, but single coil RTA's there is not as many of, so why release the lemo 3 as a premade coil/dual coil tank?

Also who the hell wants to mess with tiny screws to take the chimney base off? which also looks to me that you can't get to the build deck without emptying the tank.

I might of been tempted to try it. if they had stuck to what made the lemo a good single coil RTA to start with, yes they could release a single deck too, but I think they have just really failed on this tank.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
screws to hold on the chamber...just badass design. I agree...I don't see any way to change the wick or coil without emptying the tank. That is just more bad planning on their part. Maybe there is, but I don't see how.

DavidOH

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At least this version has larger juice holes than V2.

I vape 60-70% VG and it's constant dry hit city with my V2. :headbang:

I use 20-80% juice and @ 40 watts I know the dry hit problem. But I haven't had much trouble with it for awhile. I've gotten in the habit of opening the fill port for 1 to 3 seconds every couple hits. I know sounds like a pain but now I don't even think about it. When I put the top on I tighten it till the port closes then make sure it will open and close easy. I've found that the top doesn't have to be real tight. Give it a try. I know when I open it I can see the juice drop as it fills the wells.

DavidOH

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
screws to hold on the chamber...just badass design. I agree...I don't see any way to change the wick or coil without emptying the tank. That is just more bad planning on their part. Maybe there is, but I don't see how.

Getting to the deck isn't a problem for me I change the wick everyday. The L2 makes it easy. I don't like the tiny screws. I just know I'd drop one and it would be in the twilight zone. They could have taken the L2 and made it 24mm diameter. Then the center post could have been bigger along with the air slots for more air. Open the juice channels for better juice flow. also make one end of the fill port round so a standard bottle tip would fit. And last change the way you capture the coil. A flat piece under the screw with a step or pin in one side so it won't turn when tighten it. Something like this only better. 20150712_202728.jpg

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not crazy about the Lemo 2 and so not anxious to try the upgrade with so many other seriously innovative RTAs hitting the market right now
I'm with her................beside's their ass..u...ming that after vape doomsday you'll be able to run down and pick up your pre-made coil packs...

So unless your winding your own OR rebuilding the factory coils your out of luck..............................personally I think that owning ANY tank that ONLY use's pre-made coils is a dead end.......would have been a better option to work on making a kickass Rebuildable tank.

Just my opinion..........I still love my Crown's but..........................the coils are a pain to recoil and rewick, I've done them and they work fine, but I can rebuild my Boreas's and such just as quickly and don't have to rewick them near as often..........I'll keep using the Crown and rebuild the coils until I finally can't anymore, but their not a priority anymore.....

Factory coils and such options are going the way of the DoDo bird due to vapedoom......they need to make tanks with easily obtainable screws, post, insulator's, and such. Those would be worth a few dollar's more in my book.................

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm with her................beside's their ass..u...ming that after vape doomsday you'll be able to run down and pick up your pre-made coil packs...

So unless your winding your own OR rebuilding the factory coils your out of luck..............................personally I think that owning ANY tank that ONLY use's pre-made coils is a dead end.......would have been a better option to work on making a kickass Rebuildable tank.

Just my opinion..........I still love my Crown's but..........................the coils are a pain to recoil and rewick, I've done them and they work fine, but I can rebuild my Boreas's and such just as quickly and don't have to rewick them near as often..........I'll keep using the Crown and rebuild the coils until I finally can't anymore, but their not a priority anymore.....

Factory coils and such options are going the way of the DoDo bird due to vapedoom......they need to make tanks with easily obtainable screws, post, insulator's, and such. Those would be worth a few dollar's more in my book.................

Lemo II is RTA; I assume LIII is also? It used to come with a premade nickel coil you could install if you wanted but it was aweful.

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got 3 lemo V1's and 2 Drops plus 3 drop conversion kits, also 3 Lemo V2's. My opinion is the V1's/Drops are the best of the lot, and Hard to beat. This V3 is leaving me a bit Cold though. I agree that they could have done better. With what I have seen coming out at times I can't but help but wonder if anyone in some of those Companies even Vape, or are the Chinese just vaping that much differently than the U.S. and most of Europe. I've seen some strange Ideas coming out of China at times.

Yes Juicy, the L3 is a switch hitter, RTA/Pre-made.

VU Sponsors