Become a Patron!

Eleaf Lemo

Love my LEMO but very few seconds I get the check atomizers warning. I can bang it a few times and it starts working again. The coil and the wick are fine. I think there must be a loose wire. Anyone have any ideas of what to do and how to correct it?

martin

Member For 4 Years
positive on atty is adjustable and adjustable inside as well good atty but a bit fidgity i also find it easier to fill by holding the glass and unscrew the top section and refill

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Love my LEMO but very few seconds I get the check atomizers warning. I can bang it a few times and it starts working again. The coil and the wick are fine. I think there must be a loose wire. Anyone have any ideas of what to do and how to correct it?
Double check coil tightness and center pin contact. If that is all good, then it *may* be something with the mod specifically, or the mod in combination with the Lemo ... My griffin 25r has a similar problem, but ONLY when I use it on my Triad. It works fine with every other mod I own, and every other tank works fine on the Triad, it's just that specific combination that causes trouble.

VU Sponsors