Become a Patron!

Eleaf Melo 2 O ring help!

Hello I noticed a small piece of an o rig floating in my tank and it was leaking like crazy. I can not even use my vape anymore. I have the melo 2 tank. There is an o ring inside of the air flow adjuster that came apart. I searched online for the past hour trying to find a replacement or even someone else who had the same problem. Can anyone please let me know where I can get a replacement o ring for this?
In the attached photo you can see the o ring in the bottom of the air flow adjuster that is broken.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    984.2 KB · Views: 11
Hello,

After spending hours to find a solution, because it is still out of stock now in late 2017 and Eleaf giving no solution neither the dimensions of it, and I don't want to buy a new MELO 2 just because I can't find a bottom ring seal for my MELO 2, I just find a solution and want to post it to help any people in the same case.

One of my favorite online shop sells o'rings kits but with 3-pieces for the Kangertech Subrank Mini... Instead of the usual 2-pieces for the MELO 2 we can found everywhere.
One of the 3 pieces seemed to be that kind of bottom o'ring..!
After some research, the Kangertech Subtank Mini seams to be very close to the MELO 2 in terms of conception, same diameter, very similar conception of the airflow base.

So I bought it, and it is not a perfect match, the ring is juuuuust a little bit too big, but if you manage it right and screw the top in the right way, it seems to be perfectly functionnal ! The oring stills in place!

I bought it here, for example : https://www.e-liquide-fr.com/PBSCProduct.asp?PGFLngID=0&ItmID=19274389

So the solution is : BUY A KIT OF 3 o'rings sets for the KANGERTECH SUBTANK MINI !!

Rgds,
Philippe M.

Some pictures attached :

20170901_201219.jpg 20170901_201832.jpg

It seems perfectly fitted and flat, but I had to screw multiple time to get it in correctly and push the little "waves" that were still coming out a little bit.

The 2 others rings of the set even seems to fit good for the rest of the atomizer!

See ya!
Philippe M.

VU Sponsors