Become a Patron!

Eleaf o ring help!

Hello I noticed a small piece of an o rig floating in my tank and it was leaking like crazy. I can not even use my vape anymore. I have the melo 2 tank. There is an o ring inside of the air flow adjuster that came apart. I searched online for the past hour trying to find a replacement or even someone else who had the same problem. Can anyone please let me know where I can get a replacement o ring for this?
In the attached photo you can see the o ring in the bottom of the air flow adjuster that is broken.
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    984.2 KB · Views: 19

WireAndWick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't speak to how different the Melo 2 o-rings are to the Lemo 2, but I can tell you that Subtank Mini o-rings fit the Lemo 2 perfectly. and since its the same manufacturer, it might fit the Melo 2 as well. I don't know if it'll work, but its cheap to try out.

I can't speak to how different the Melo 2 o-rings are to the Lemo 2, but I can tell you that Subtank Mini o-rings fit the Lemo 2 perfectly. and since its the same manufacturer, it might fit the Melo 2 as well. I don't know if it'll work, but its cheap to try out.

When you say the Subtank Mini O-rings fit the LEMO 2 that means that the set has o-rings that will fit all parts of the LEMO 2 tank? My bottom o-rings is shredded and I have not been able to find a o-ring set that has one that fits ALL part of the tank, and eleaf was completely unhelpful.

I know I'm late but did you ever find one? Just got here looking for the same thing, can't find it anywhere. Eleaf has it listed as a replacement bottom O-ring, but out of stock. Still waiting for an email from them.

I know I'm late but did you ever find one? Just got here looking for the same thing, can't find it anywhere. Eleaf has it listed as a replacement bottom O-ring, but out of stock. Still waiting for an email from them.

Not yet, I should be ordering them tomorrow, I just hope its not a waist of money. I did not even find the o-rings for the LEMO 2 on their sight, I was told they do not sell them.

drew83

Member For 4 Years
Go to your local hardware store. No i am not mad...

Water pipes, gas pipes, cars and all sorts use o-rings.

Take the busted one and the tank to the store and ask if they can help. Worst scenario they say they haven't got anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors