Become a Patron!

Eleaf Pico Tanks

nightshark

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been lurking here for a few weeks. I ended up buying the Eleaf Pico and havent smoked for 2 weeks! I am looking for a new tank for this mod. I am interested in the Tobeco Mini Super tank. Is it not being made anymore? A few places have it but it doesn't seem as popular. Any other suggestions?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If using a tank I do like my Mini Super tank for my Pico, I have also used a Baby beast on it. I then have a old Mello 2 tank that still works well. I have had luck when it comes to tanks with my Pico they all seem to work. RDA's are another issue, with the battery cap I have only been able to use a 22mm. As far as if they are making them anymore I have no idea.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love my Pico. When I first got it, I wasn't super crazy about it, so I stored it away, then a mod died. Sad day, got out Pico.

I've successsfully used up to 23mm on mine, so you do have options.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I dislike about the Melo III is the air flow. Its really restricted. The flavor that comes out is pretty good. Their design is flawed imo.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I like and use the Tobeco Super Tank Mini! I like the many coils options this tank can use ( can use the Melo coils)and it vapes much nicer than the Melo tank that comes with the Pico!
The only problem I had was that the Tobeco tank was awful hard for me to get apart the 1st time, I put the tank on a beater mod for leverage and used the enclosed little screwdriver through the vent holes to get apart! Hopefully now that I got it apart it will be easier to change the coil.
I like the Aspire Evo extended kit tank, but that tank comes apart like the Tobeco, but I can change the coil through the top! This tank uses the same coils as the Melo too!
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/aspire-atlantis-coil-fits.110143/

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have both a Super tank and a super mini. The mini is on my Pico. As they take any Atlantis style coil, the choices are huge. I can place a Triton 1.8 ohm BVC (full size, not Triton mini) and have a great stealth mtl with a high nic juice. I can also put a SS 0.3 ohm notch coil in and sue it wide open in TC mode. Right now in my Super tank I have a Vaporesso EUC ceramic coil in an Atlantis BVC sleeve and it works great. You can find them in just about all the colors along with additional drip tip options on e cig city.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cant argue with SnapDragon NY or Eskie. I love my super tank mini on my Pico when I am using a tank. Those tanks don't get much love these days but I prefer them over the baby beast to tell the truth.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Cleito hits above its weight with the 0.4 coil around 50w or even a little lower. I struggle with the build quality of the Super Tank Mini.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would look at something that can use an RBA. While replaceable coils are easy to deal with, they are expensive and depending on the tank, can be hit or miss in regards to consistency.

My favorite sub tank is the herakles plus. I've had a bunch of different tanks and the herakles plus has the longest lasting coils and are consistent with quality. Unfortunately it does not have an RBA deck.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use the baby beast on mine. +1 for the Aspire EVO coils in the Melo tank. Takes it to another level.
The Cleito is also a popular tank.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just in boxed my Pico Dual 200 watt set up It came with a Beautiful Black Melo tank, I will get this all set up and see how it goes with this higher wattage....

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

nightshark

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm actually pretty impressed with the stock Melo 3. It's never leaked on me even being in my pocket. I'm still trying to find a coil that doesn't wear out fast. The eleaf ones taste burnt after about 2 days.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have three Melo Tanks I used for along time I like them with Aspire Coils in them, I also have a 4 ML Melo 3 I have not used yet. This new one came with my Eleaf Pico Dual and its black it looks great in Black. For me these tanks are fine we're others don't care for them because of the airflow and not producing massive clouds.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a mello 2, it doesn't get much use any more but it was a good little tank.. I use the Aspire super mini tank coils, I preferred the 0.5 . They lasted about a week, I would assume they would fit but you would want to check.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Melo 2 on my Pink Pico mod it holds a bit more LIQUID than my Short Melo lll tanks I did order a 4 ml Melo lll .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors