Electric Lotus Has Finally Arrived!!!

millennialvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, we recently acquired a brand new juice line on the market and let me tell you..... NOTHING comes close to it. Don't take our word for it, the line has already reached over 24k followers on instagram... The hype is real, the juice is the best. and you can get it right here at Millennial Vape, just fill out a distributor request form at www.millennialvape.com or email us at [email protected]

472147_orig.jpg

Remix - This flavor definitely reminds you of some of the other juices that are out there but their is a twist. It reminds you of so many different flavors all at once. 5/5

Vibration - The amaretto flavor comes in so perfect and is highlighted and elevated due to the vanilla flavorings. Definitely easily vaping all day. 4.5/5

Equalizer - Couldn't put it down. after vaping this for a couple hours i went out to eat. The person next to me asked what bakery i worked at because the desserts smell delicious. 5/5

Decibel - For you peanut butter fans, i know it's hard to find a good one out there. For some reason peanut butter flavors are so underwhelming. Well i am glad to introduce you to this flavor. It reminds you of a peanut butter cookie made with chocolate peanut butter cups. Also a sweet bonus surprise if you "accidentally" leave it in your car while it's hot and vape it. 4.5/5

Frequency - Sadly this was the last juice of the tour. Thankfully it went out with a bang. The minute my coils turned the juice to vapor i was feeling like i was tasting some sort of ambrosia. A perfect blend of something that is just too awesome. The perfect blend of flavorings to create a unique flavor. 6/5 (yes a 6 out of 5 because it truly is that awesome)

Well that concludes our review of the new Electric Lotus line. As always for more inquiries contact us at [email protected] or feel out our distributor request form.

Jason and Jeremy and the rest of the Millennial Vape Crew!

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has any success for a clone of remix. This juice you just can't put it down flavor to vape .

millennialvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that line is pretty much unclonable.... which is the way chris made it. It took 11 months to create.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I truly believe this , It's incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors