Become a Patron!

ELEMENT VAPE EXPERIENCE

Bad experience with ELEMENT VAPE. This is what I'm writing to Card Service to DISPUTE/refund the charge on my account:
On 12/31/2017 I Purchased a product (G-Priv 220w Starter Kit) from ELEMENT VAPE over Internet. A week later I received the wrong product (G-Priv 2 225w Starter Kit). It was hard but I found a way to contact Element Vape through E-mail since I could find no phone number. Element Vape finally agreed to make an exchange after a couple of bad reviews I made. When I received the product/item (G-Priv 220w Starter Kit) I ordered 3 weeks later (1-17-2018) after original purchase & opened shrink wrapped box were smudged greasy fingerprints all over the item. (I believe that product had been sold before & returned for not working properly due to greasy fingerprints on it). When I tried it out the product leaked E-Juice from bottom of Vaper Tank & through mouth piece into my mouth. Being upset I E-mailed Element Vape about this. In dealing with them I went as far as to even request new seals to fix Tank. All Element Vape replied is "WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS". This was upsetting to be stuck with a product/item I went through so much to get & the end product is that I am stuck with a product that does not work properly & I would have to buy new replacement parts for that may cost almost 2/3 rd's of original product.
Originally purchased on 12-31-2017 for $64.75. Before I received wrong product the price had changed. So during the exchange Element Vape did make an adjustment/refund on1-16-2018 of $7.20. Making the total price of product $57.55.
Therefore due to my experience with Element Vape & being stuck with a product that does not work properly (I believe that product had been sold before & returned for not working properly due to greasy fingerprints on it) I am requesting this DISPUTE FOR CHARGE of $57.55 . If you would please credit my account for the $57.55...

karacal

Member For 4 Years
That's surprising, they must have a newbie working there. That has never happened with any of my orders.
As soon as I see a damaged product it goes straight back to whom ever I bought it from, I won't even use it.
Hopefully you will get it resolved with either the correct kit or a refund.
Look at it this way, atleast it wasn't shipped from overseas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors