Become a Patron!

Element Vape - good job

SOC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So a while ago I ordered a new Sigelei 150W TC to replace the one I'd inadvertently kicked across the floor. Decided to try Element Vape as they had the blue one in stock; lots of other places had the black one but the blue had grown on me so I decided to see if I could find it. First package arrived about a week ago, and the mod was broken! A little piece inside the battery case had cracked off, detaching one of the magnets for the door and causing the bottom end of the battery cradle to be rather wobbly. As in, no way in hell I'm putting batteries in there.

First things first - I'm pretty confident that this had zero to do with Element Vape's packaging, which was perfectly fine. Also, the mod's box (the box mod's box, which was inside a box, or the box for the box mod's box...I'll stop LOL) was not dented or otherwise visibly distressed. And, it was still factory sealed. So I figure this was caused in transit from China somehow.

Anyway, I reported the damage to them, and sent a photo from my phone. They had me ship the mod back, and the day they got it a new one was in the mail. That was Friday, and it arrived today in perfect condition.

All in all, a great experience. They ship fast, have what look like decent prices, and while having to return the mod first was a bit agitating I certainly understand the policy. All things considered, based on their shipping speed (I definitely approve of places that I can order from Friday and have stuff Monday) and quick resolution of my issue I'd definitely use them again and would recommend them.

VU Sponsors