Become a Patron!

Element vape order issues

Anyone know how to get ahold of someone at element vape? I've been trying to make an order and can't due to age verification. I've not had this issue with previous orders. I gave last 4 of social, birthdate, and downloaded picture ID. I sent emails to support, customer service, and Kenny - which I got off of another thread. This order is time sensitive so any help would be appreciated.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I had that much trouble placing an order they lost my business. Just how I roll.

They did loose my business. Went through my go to at vapenw. They're always on it. Didn't get the discount but in this case service is what counts.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone know how to get ahold of someone at element vape? I've been trying to make an order and can't due to age verification. I've not had this issue with previous orders. I gave last 4 of social, birthdate, and downloaded picture ID. I sent emails to support, customer service, and Kenny - which I got off of another thread. This order is time sensitive so any help would be appreciated.
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your consideration in shopping with us.

Due to the new FDA regulations, we must ensure that you meet the legal age of vaping. If you sent out emails to all of our departments, the customer service should take care of this matter. We always respond within 24 hours within business hours. If you still face the same issues, please send me your information and ID to [email protected]. I will manually verify your account for you. It is our goal to make sure that your shopping experience is enjoyable.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

We appreciate for your patience and understanding.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your consideration in shopping with us.

Due to the new FDA regulations, we must ensure that you meet the legal age of vaping. If you sent out emails to all of our departments, the customer service should take care of this matter. We always respond within 24 hours within business hours. If you still face the same issues, please send me your information and ID to [email protected]. I will manually verify your account for you. It is our goal to make sure that your shopping experience is enjoyable.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

We appreciate for your patience and understanding.
I ordered a tfv12 prince blue but a day after paying and ordering it says it is out of stock and to pick a different color but i don't know how

VU Sponsors