Become a Patron!

Element Vape

bkvalpo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone ordered from Element Vape - it appears they are only an online store - what has been your experience if you have ordered from them?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ive ordered a few RDAs from them,....no complaints

bkvalpo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive ordered a few RDAs from them,....no complaints
They have no contact telephone number and wanted to ask question before I ordered - there is another company called element vapes (brick and mortar store

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
https://www.elementvape.com/contact-us

Is that who you mean?

Most of the time I use vapordna or Vape-street.
I had bought from element for a particular product that the other two don't carry, but it was like anyone else, placed order, got tracking umber and they shipped it. as to questions, I don't know that link is there contact page though

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol, at one time there were only on line stores then came brick and mortar. I would look at as they were only a brick and mortar.

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh, Element. It us where the Stumpy was born. Great products, slowish delivery but in the end it is always worth it.

My experience with element vape has been nothing but unpleasant. It took them 5 days to send me an email stating an item was out of stock, then they proceeded to tell me they sent an email after three days but they got no response. I did in fact reply to the one that was placed five days after but got an email today 11 days later stating the order was at my doorstep. When in fact its not and then proceeded to tell them I did not receive an email three days after placing order. they then gave me proof that they did in fact not send an email three days after by sending me a picture of the email sent to me five days after placing order. I would not touch this company with a ten for pole if you want rudeness and your order to get lost then go right ahead! This is the company for you!

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've ordered from them several times with no issues and fast delivery. I can't speak on their customer service because I haven't needed to use it.

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Almost the only place I order hardware from. I get stuff relatively quick considering they in the pacific and I'm in NC.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My experience with element vape has been nothing but unpleasant. It took them 5 days to send me an email stating an item was out of stock, then they proceeded to tell me they sent an email after three days but they got no response. I did in fact reply to the one that was placed five days after but got an email today 11 days later stating the order was at my doorstep. When in fact its not and then proceeded to tell them I did not receive an email three days after placing order. they then gave me proof that they did in fact not send an email three days after by sending me a picture of the email sent to me five days after placing order. I would not touch this company with a ten for pole if you want rudeness and your order to get lost then go right ahead! This is the company for you!

Dear Mysterykiddo,

We apologize for your experience with us. It is our job to ensure that you are well taken care when you shop with us.

After looking into your case closely, I was able to find out more details.

On September 12th, we sent out an email to Mysterykiddo due to his failed scan for age verification and asked him to provide his Identification for proof that he is legal age of vaping. We did not hear back from Mysterykiddo.

Then Mysterykiddo sent us an email the next following morning and asked about his order's status. We indicated that we sent out an "Age Confirmation" email yesterday (which is on September 12th). Then Mysterykiddo sent us an email right away with his ID. After, we thanked Mysterkiddo for his cooperation and went on to process his order.

On September 13th, we notified Mysterykiddo that his item was defective so we do not want to send it out to him. We apologized and politely asked to see if he wants to change to different colors.

4 days later from the date that we emailed, which is on September 12th, Mysterykiddo replied back with the color and demanded us to ship it overnight. After this request, we completely understand Mysterykiddo's frustration. Since we do not offer overnight shipping, we issued the refund the shipping cost and offered $10 store credit due to the inconvenience that Mysterykiddo went through. We still shipped and covered the cost of Priority Shipping for Mysterykiddo.

After this point, Mysterkiddo continued to tell us that we lied and he wanted us to compensate more to the cost. As a company, we care for all of our customers and we only spoke the truth because customers deserve it. If it is in fact our fault, we will go out of our way to fix it. In this case, we refund the shipping cost, covered the shipping cost for Priority Mail and offered $10 store credit on top.

The case continued with multiple emails to different departments from Mysterkiddo. The reason is that Mysterkiddo indicated that we shipped to the wrong address and he did not receive it. Then we sent him the backend of the shipping system with the correct address with tracking code proved that the package has been delivered. At this point, it is out of our control as we cannot control USPS's operation. Then, we also offered Mysterkiddo that we will help him file for loss claim if the package does get lost.

We always try our best to ensure all customer's satisfaction. Especially for cases like this, we want to let the community know about both side of stories. That being said, we are not mad or disappointed at Mysterykiddo because we completely understand his frustration. That is why we offered so many options to make it up for it. If the demands from Mysterykiddo are unreasonable, we cannot go any further.

Last edited:
I ordered from element vape a bunch of times with flawless execution and shipping . Recently I purchased the new Smok Alien Kit received it in horrible condition. The packaging was a wreck box scraped up. I realize this is a usps issue. I proceed to open my new kit with enthusiasm only to find straight out of the box damage to the mod and screen is scratched and has some kind of gunk possibly under screen. I immediately contact element vape and send my pics and now have been issued a return shipping label and am currently waiting for inspection of unit. I believe a company should stand behind the product 100% if u sell it u honor it. They have my cash I have nothing and just sit and wait for them to receive it back, inspect it and decide if they are gonna send a new one. I deal with a few companies and I have to say I never had to wait for anything my issues were always handled immediately and I as the customer got the benefit of any doubt. It seems element vape doesn't. I should have been offered a refund or a new product should of been shipped immediately. Of course I expect to have to send the defective unit back but i shouldn't be inconvenienced or penalized and have to wait excessively with uncertainty. Especially with the terms and conditions and current customer service record.. so here i sit waiting. I had to vent. Thanks.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered from element vape a bunch of times with flawless execution and shipping . Recently I purchased the new Smok Alien Kit received it in horrible condition. The packaging was a wreck box scraped up. I realize this is a usps issue. I proceed to open my new kit with enthusiasm only to find straight out of the box damage to the mod and screen is scratched and has some kind of gunk possibly under screen. I immediately contact element vape and send my pics and now have been issued a return shipping label and am currently waiting for inspection of unit. I believe a company should stand behind the product 100% if u sell it u honor it. They have my cash I have nothing and just sit and wait for them to receive it back, inspect it and decide if they are gonna send a new one. I deal with a few companies and I have to say I never had to wait for anything my issues were always handled immediately and I as the customer got the benefit of any doubt. It seems element vape doesn't. I should have been offered a refund or a new product should of been shipped immediately. Of course I expect to have to send the defective unit back but i shouldn't be inconvenienced or penalized and have to wait excessively with uncertainty. Especially with the terms and conditions and current customer service record.. so here i sit waiting. I had to vent. Thanks.

Hi jdest314, thanks for being a valued customer. We understand your frustration especially when you expected an item to arrived but it was a damaged item instead. Additionally, I want to apologize that you received the damaged item. We sent all items out in brand-new condition and it is hard for us to control the shipping carrier's operation. We wish that we can deliver every single item ourselves but it is not possible in this world. This is why we have companies such as UPS, USPS, Fedex, etc to make delivery happen in the world that we are living in today. We always take care of our customer if the item is damaged. We will covered the return shipping cost so you do not have to pay to ship it back to us. Then, we will reship your item with no additional cost to you. Did you try to contact our Returns Department yet? Here is the email: [email protected]

Yes i have contacted the returns dept. And yes I obviously realize we need other companies to deliver your products. The issue was inside the box and the scratches and gunk under screen!!!I don't care about the package if everything inside is right. If it is manufacturer issue that's fine, again not my fault. You sell the product you should rep it correctly I see no reason why I have to wait for you to get my return then ship one to me. Now I wait longer through no fault of my own. And other then accepting my return you guys havent done anything for me. Except let me know you will decide when you receive it back if I will get a refund or return. That's ridiculous..I didn't wait all this time for this mod to come out to go through this..I like my other sites
ecigaretteempire.com - awesome
121vapes - amazing
any issues with either of these companies were handled immediate and fully. They value the customer. We will see what you guys do and what the outcome is!!!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing company! I ordered a DNA 200(effusion) and the battery door came loose, emailed them and they provided a label. Sent it to them and they not only replaced it but they allowed me to swap colors without hesitation. As far as them taking time to figure out what to do it's because they want to make sure it wasn't done by the customer, if they didn't take time to inspect t anyone could claim anything and get new things. Also for them to send a replacement unit before they receive the defective one back they'd want a deposit like apple does. So I'm totally fine with sending something to them before they replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing company! I ordered a DNA 200(effusion) and the battery door came loose, emailed them and they provided a label. Sent it to them and they not only replaced it but they allowed me to swap colors without hesitation. As far as them taking time to figure out what to do it's because they want to make sure it wasn't done by the customer, if they didn't take time to inspect t anyone could claim anything and get new things. Also for them to send a replacement unit before they receive the defective one back they'd want a deposit like apple does. So I'm totally fine with sending something to them before they replace it.

I realize they cant

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize they cant

Plus most times when the unit arrives to the end user in bad condition they usually have to contact said manufacturer and alert them of the issue and see if they are going to issue a replacement or a credit for said device.

I realize they can't replace it without a returned product. I received a package opened it was damaged I then contacted them. Once they know that the defective product is on way back they should ship a new one out. Just the mention in the terms stating they have the right to determine. Basically they can blame this on me and I'm outta luck. Stick with what I know is good. Like I said been ordering for a while off multiple sites I can guarantee customer service here is lacking. I notice you got to change colors any discount, promo item for your trouble. I bet not. Vaping is a community not a get all the money I can industry.....

Plus most times when the unit arrives to the end user in bad condition they usually have to contact said manufacturer and alert them of the issue and see if they are going to issue a replacement or a credit for said device.

Again that's on their end that should have nothing to do with me..so dependent on what kind of treatment they get from manufacturer I may or may not suffer. Not fair. They choose which manufacturers to rep they know the products.. Its done on the hope you won't follow through and just accept it!!!!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again that's on their end that should have nothing to do with me..so dependent on what kind of treatment they get from manufacturer I may or may not suffer. Not fair. They choose which manufacturers to rep they know the products.. Its done on the hope you won't follow through and just accept it!!!!

Oh no in the end you'll get either a new mod or money, in my case they offered to either refund me or give me a new mod. But in the beginning they said they'll either replace it or refund me at their choice. I think they say that as standard practice in case they don't have anymore of what you returned.

And please don't take any of this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be a dink just know how it is as a small business owner.

Last edited:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize they can't replace it without a returned product. I received a package opened it was damaged I then contacted them. Once they know that the defective product is on way back they should ship a new one out. Just the mention in the terms stating they have the right to determine. Basically they can blame this on me and I'm outta luck. Stick with what I know is good. Like I said been ordering for a while off multiple sites I can guarantee customer service here is lacking. I notice you got to change colors any discount, promo item for your trouble. I bet not. Vaping is a community not a get all the money I can industry.....

Why would I need a discount? It came loose after owning it for a couple of months, they didn't have to do anything. They could of told me to contact lost vape directly, instead they did for me. Shipped it back priority and that was that.

Put yourself in their shoes, not as someone on a forum but as a business to make money. Someone says something you sold them is defective or not in said condition, would you risk shipping them a replacement before you get back possession of the original item? The customer could A. send them an empty box, B. Recall shipping/ cancel shipping after you send tracking for replacement. Apple/HTC are 2 I can think of that do the same thing, 99% of manufacturers will only ship a replacement before receiving the original if they can put a hold on a card, otherwise they run the risk of being ripped off.

The days of true customer service are gone with that said there are a few companies with great customer service. I've learned my lesson I'll stay with who I trust and know. Thanks for all the input. In an industry that's being threatened daily by numerous agencies some companies do realize they need to hold on to there customers...Every situation is different I had this kit from them literally 20 mins it was damaged right out of box. We will see what they do. I'll post again to let everyone know the outcome. Thanks again for the input .

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi, thanks for your kind words. It is our job to make sure that we take care of customers the right way. If there are other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi jdest314, we appreciate for your concern. As a company, we always try our best to take care of our customers. For products, we do not manufacture them. However, we always cover and replace them with no question asked if it was damaged or defective. In this case, you received a brand-new product that was damaged. Similar to any other cases, we always ask customer politely to ship to product back with the return shipping label that we provide for you. Once we receive it, the return will be processed and our return department will ship out a brand-new one immediately. As for dealing with manufacturers, we do bring up these topics to them but we always replace all items immediately. We do not let customers wait for us to deal with manufacturer because this can take weeks or months. Unless, the manufacturer has USA Warranty center.

As for your claim that true customer service does not exist. We are not mad or disappoint in your comment. It is our job to take care of you. As you can see that it is not our fault that the item was damaged because we shipped it out in the original and brand-new stage. Like SirVtHondaGuy08 mentioned, most companies do require customer to ship back the damaged items first before they can get a replacement sent out. Why? There can be several reasons: 1. Companies need to inspect and see if there are any other solutions that we can offer to fix the device. 2. To take down the information and send it to the manufacturer to ensure that these problems will not occur again. 3. From time to time, after sending out the brand-new devices, customers do not send back to the original items and businesses will lose money and cannot cover the cost. 4. There are more reasons but varies from companies to companies. We also understand that timing is very important. However, we do cover the cost of the shipping cost and ship back your item in Priority Mail with no cost on your end as well.

If you have any more questions or concerns, I will be gladly help you out. Here is my email address: [email protected]

Has anyone ordered from Element Vape - it appears they are only an online store - what has been your experience if you have ordered from them?
Seems kinda sketchy I ordered a tank from them on Sunday and put in all my info credit info and clicked submit it’s now Tuesday night and haven’t gotten any confirmation emails or payment taken out of my account I emailed them to see if my order even went through and haven’t gotten anything back super dumb! I’m thinking about ordering from another site but don’t want to end up with two tanks. Hopefully everything goes well and can give them a good review but as of now I don’t know what to think.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had nothing but great experiences with Element Vape. They are located very close to me, so my orders usually arrive the day after I order. I've never had an issue with them, and I will continue to do business with them!

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never had a issue either. Got quite of few products from them. Plan on ordering more from them in the future. I like the ease of use of their website. Fast shipments.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Element vape is a great company to order from. I had one problem with the ipv vesta battery door not staying closed they took it back and replaced it. I'm sad to say that the new one they sent me is now doing the same thing and can't read a steady ohm. Jumps from .2 to well over 1 ohm which creates a unpleasant vape. I did test multiple tanks and mods to make sure it was the ipv and it is. I contacted pioneer4u and they want me to pay shipping there and back so they can look at it. No way I have put to much into this pos to spend another cent. It's a glorified paper weight now. But this is not element vapes fault it's pioneer4u. This is my first pioneer4u product and last. I will probably be ordering another mod from element vape soon to replace this pioneer crap. @Element Vape

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I think there's always going to be a complaint or two about a company. I have ordered once from EV and had no issues whatsoever. I emailed Kenny directly with a question about a mod I ordered before it even arrived, got a quick response. If I could have one complaint, it would be that they don't carry mechs. I would like to see them stock mech kits like the geekvape tsunami, coilart mage tricker, or even the desire mad dog kits.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've only ordered once from EV and is was a good experience. Will use again if needed.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My concern is the pricing. I’m looking at a smok alien and their pride is cheaper than smoks official site. Could their products be fake?
Ordered several times. No issues. MVS has good prices too. Both are established. I can understand your concern but not in this case.

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered a ton of stuff from Element. They may not always be the rock bottom cheapest, but I have found them to be fast and dependable and they have a big inventory. Never had a problem.

Just chiming in to say that I had a good experience buying from EV. Their prices are comparable to competing sites that operate and ship out of China so I always check their site first when shopping for gear.

Only negative I would say is the search function on their website doesn't work very well.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This thread was started over two years ago. Personally, I've bought MANY items from Element, never had a problem, and their pricing is good.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My concern is the pricing. I’m looking at a smok alien and their pride is cheaper than smoks official site. Could their products be fake?

I highly doubt that from Element

It is very, very common for vendors such as Element to sell lower than the MSRP, oftentimes much lower

Been very happy with several purchases from them - and for way higher end authentic stuff than Smok

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I've ordered from them several times and have been very happy with them. It takes a few days to get from Los Angeles to south MS but I blame that on USPS because I always cheap out on shipping. I don't order anything from the west coast that I need in a hurry.

If I place an order in the morning, it always ships the same day and I figure 3-5 days after that, I'll get my stuff. After it hits the post office, it's out of their hands so as far as I'm concerned, they are a good company to buy from. Like I said though, if I need it quicker, I'll either buy from a local shop or order from a store on the east coast.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
I ordered a Mod from them on a weekend and received it on a Wednesday...nice! The OLED screen blanked out on the Mod the following Monday(yesterday)...not nice.(I know this is NOT their fault, though). I emailed them requesting an exchange on Monday. They replied the next morning with troubleshooting steps(which I had already done) and a request for videos which I replied to them promptly, with the videos, around 9:45 AM Pacific time. Still waiting for response...not nice. Every hour that goes by is another hour, or even day that I have to wait for my Mod!

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny, I see all these posts saying Element Vape sent them a prepaid return label. I got a defective Wismec from them and they're making ME responsible for shipping cost! Sorry, NOT my fault they shipped me a defective product. (not really their's either but they are the retailer) They also, still, don't have an 800 # to call. Do they expect me to be a returning customer with this kind of business practice? Why should I order from them anymore, knowing if I get another defect I'll have to pay out of pocket to return it? THAT is not in my best interest.

Last edited:

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Funny, I see all these posts saying Element Vape sent them a prepaid return label. I got a defective Wismec from them and they're making ME responsible for shipping cost! Sorry, NOT my fault they shipped me a defective product. (not really their's either but they are the retailer) They also, still, don't have an 800 # to call. Do they expect me to be a returning customer with this kind of business practice? Why should I order from them anymore, knowing if I get another defect I'll have to pay out of pocket to return it? THAT is not in my best interest.
Hi Drum71,

I see that you posted the same message on this thread with your problem. It is our job to ensure that your satisfaction. We do cover return shipping cost if your item lands within our warranty period. Please email me with your order number to [email protected].

For more information about our returns policy, please visit here: https://www.elementvape.com/returns-policy

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, it is our job to take care of you.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Hi Drum71,

I see that you posted the same message on this thread with your problem. It is our job to ensure that your satisfaction. We do cover return shipping cost if your item lands within our warranty period. Please email me with your order number to [email protected].

For more information about our returns policy, please visit here: https://www.elementvape.com/returns-policy

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, it is our job to take care of you.

My Alien broke in less than a week and I had to pay for return shipping. I just hope they send the replacement ASAP. I tracked the shipping of the mod I sent back and it was delivered Sat. Oct 14. Hopefully they will ship me the replacement Priority Mail.

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update.... Thanks to Kenny at Element Vape, I received a shipping label via email and have shipped back the defective mod.
It is to my understanding, if you opt for free shipping with your order, you must pay to ship it back, even within the 30 day return period. I'm guessing they'll cover the cost to send it back if you pay for shipping with your order. Even the cheapest method will do.
I've never heard of a policy like this but I have to admit, I like shopping with Element and have found their prices to be cheaper on the items I was looking for, compared to the other sites I checked.
Thank you, Kenny!

P.S. Please tell your boss to tell his/her boss you guys need an 800 #. Talking to someone over the phone tends to make the experience more personable and comfortable for the customer. Food for thought.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have purchased quite a few RTA's and a few RDA's from Element over the past several months. Great prices typically. Shipping can be a little slow, but its not as slow as ordering from China!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
They're revamping their website.

EDIT: Oops - looks like they've already finished.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
We do cover return shipping cost if your item lands within our warranty period. Please email me with your order number to [email protected].

the part of the above post that I changed to bold is not a true statement. My mod stopped working properly within a week. I originally paid for priority mail shipping as well. I had to pay the shipping cost for returning the mod. Then, Element Vape had the audacity to ship me the replacement 1st class mail with tracking(not the same as Priority Mail). Horrible experience with a vendor. Buyer beware!

VU Sponsors