Become a Patron!

Element Vape

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
the part of the above post that I changed to bold is not a true statement. My mod stopped working properly within a week. I originally paid for priority mail shipping as well. I had to pay the shipping cost for returning the mod. Then, Element Vape had the audacity to ship me the replacement 1st class mail with tracking(not the same as Priority Mail). Horrible experience with a vendor. Buyer beware!
Hi Chum,

I am sorry for the issues that you face. We do send you return shipping label to cover your defective item back. If this is not the case, please email me at [email protected] with your order number and email. I will be happily look into this for you.

As for the Priority Mail that you paid, all of these are go directly toward USPS. As you need to understand that this does not go to us. As for the replacement, if the item is below the requirement weight to use Priority, we will send out with 1st class mail. Please remember that if we send you the replacement, we do cover this shipping charges on us and you do not have to pay anything outside of your pocket.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. We stand behind everything that we sell as well as services. It is our job to make your shopping experience easier.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Hi Chum,

I am sorry for the issues that you face. We do send you return shipping label to cover your defective item back. If this is not the case, please email me at [email protected] with your order number and email. I will be happily look into this for you.

As for the Priority Mail that you paid, all of these are go directly toward USPS. As you need to understand that this does not go to us. As for the replacement, if the item is below the requirement weight to use Priority, we will send out with 1st class mail. Please remember that if we send you the replacement, we do cover this shipping charges on us and you do not have to pay anything outside of your pocket.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. We stand behind everything that we sell as well as services. It is our job to make your shopping experience easier.
I will send you an email...thanks.

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm about to purchase an Eleaf iKONN 220 TC Starter Kit from Element Vape. I am testing it for 2 friends who want to quit smoking, but cannot afford the start-up costs of vaping. If I like it, I'll be ordering 2 more kits from Element. (I already gave my friends a marker style vape and a bunch of ejuice to start them off)

Does anyone have any experience with this kit? I haven't found any negative feedback on it, so far.

The kit also come's with the ELLO Sub Ohm tank. I cannot seem to find replacement parts for it. (i.e. globes and gaskets)
Is there a secret website for that stuff?
I want to help my friends quit, but having to buy a whole new tank if they make a mistake is a huge hit to the small fortune I’ll already be spending on them.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I bought Meg her iKonn kit and she loves it. Did you you know at FT you can get the Ello mini X? Holds 5/6mls. She already had the Ello from the kit so was in no hurry for the X. Don't know if any other sites have it or not yet. Bet if you can find the glass specs you'll find a match.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm about to purchase an Eleaf iKONN 220 TC Starter Kit from Element Vape. I am testing it for 2 friends who want to quit smoking, but cannot afford the start-up costs of vaping. If I like it, I'll be ordering 2 more kits for Element. (I already gave my friends a marker style vape and a bunch of ejuice to start them off)

Does anyone have any experience with this kit? I haven't found any negative feedback on it, so far.

The kit also come's with the ELLO Sub Ohm tank. I cannot seem to find replacement parts for it. (i.e. globes and gaskets)
Is there a secret website for that stuff?
I want to help my friends quit, but having to buy a whole new tank if they make a mistake is a huge hit to the small fortune I’ll already be spending on them.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Just saw Ello glass for sale at Healthcabin. 1.00 a piece.

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I got my iKONN and I'm sending it back for an exchange. It keeps bumping out of TC mode with the included tank, even after the firmware update. I'm also not sure if I'm digging the small exposed cotton part of the coil of the Ello tank, though I'll give it a try. Seems like a recipe for dry, burnt hits.....
I guess I'll find out when the new one comes.

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, THIS will be my LAST order with Element!
I'm still waiting for a return shipping label and the last email I got from them stated "The ELLO Tank does not come with coils designed for temperature control mod. It is made for variable wattage mode, as you can tell by the recommended wattage range."

Who the fuck sells a "TC Starter Kit" with a tank that isn't TC?
First was their "you pay to return our defective product" policy. Second is this "Temperature Control Starter Kit" that ISN'T TC!
I sent them a reply telling them just to send me a goddamn return shipping label for a refund. NO, I WASN'T NICE! If you're customer service for a shitty company, then tough shit, you deal with irate customers!

I suppose I'm also stuck with the two 18650 batteries that I purchased for it, for $9 a piece since you don't accept them back.
I don't give a rat's ass who endorses this fucking shithole company but I'm done with them.

@Kenny from Element, you can't swoop in and fix this fuck up! Start paying your own damn S&H for defects and stop falsely advertising shit on your website!
You can continue to dig your hole but I'm not falling into it again!

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my latest email exchange with Element......

ELEMENT:
Unfortunately, since we are not the manufacturer of the item, we do not have control or oversight in regards to the tanks and types of coils that are included within each kit. If you look throughout the industry, most Starter Kits offers temperature control features but does not include tanks with temperature control coils.

One popular example is all of the SMOKTech’s starter kits released in 2017 and late 2016, with no temperature control coils included in any of the kits. Keep in mind these are some of the most popular starter kits ever in the industry. Many of Eleaf’s new starter kit does not come with temperature control coils as well.

The reason these starter kits have “TC or Temperature Control” is because most modern output systems, or box mods, has it.

If you purchase a tank with temperature control coils, you will be able to properly use the temperature control functionality.

ME:
When I bought the 2 Triade's from you I had to buy a separate tank so, of course, I bought a tank that was TC to get full function out of my mod. Why wouldn't I?

When I started vaping, my first and second purchases were from Halo. 2 TC starter kits, both had TC coils in it! So why the hell would I want to buy a "kit", knowing I'd have to make additional purchases to get full functionality from the mod? What exactly is the point of a KIT?
Let me get this straight...... The WHOLE vape industry is banking on people having to buy extra items for a "kit" because both the manufacturer and the sales outlets don't mention IN LARGE ENOUGH PRINT if any at all, that the "kit" does not contain all the necessary parts for the main unit to fully function. I also purchased replacement coils FOR THE TANK THAT CAME WITH THE KIT, obviously not thinking I was going to need to buy, yet another tank and coils!
Your answer to my dissatisfaction is to peddle me more products? Judging by your comments, no matter if you're a smoker or a vaper, you're getting scammed somehow! Judging by my past experience, I know there ARE vape companies that don't mislead their customers.

An email containing a shipping label to return my whole order would be appreciated!

Did I just uncover a huge scam in the vaping industry, or is there something more too it? You tell me......

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is the way the industry works. You have to accept getting ripped off and defrauded or you will get gaslit by their shills like this site.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.elementvape.com/eleaf-ikonn-220w-tc-starter-kit?enter=true

Eleaf iKonn 220W TC Box Mod Features & Specs:

• Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Sold Separately
  • Wattage Output Range: 1-220W
  • Maximum Voltage Output: 50A
  • Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
  • Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
  • Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
  • TCR Adjustment - 3 Memory Modes
  • Ergonomic Soft Contour
  • Optional Power Bank Capability - Requires Reverse Charging (RC) Adapter
  • Preheat Functionality
  • Intuitive OLED Display
  • Switchable Interface
  • Compact Design with Soft Contour
  • Hidden Firing Bar Mechanism
  • Hinged Flip Battery Cover
  • Cell Balancing Trickle Charge System
  • Innovative Buck-Boost Technology
  • Dual Circuit Protection
  • Reverse Polarity Protection
  • Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Eleaf ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank Features & Specs:

• 22mm Diameter
  • 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity
  • Superior Stainless Steel Construction
  • Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
  • Eleaf's HW Series Coils
  • 0.2ohm HW3 Triple-Cylinder SS316L Coil - rated for 50-130W
  • 0.3ohm HW4 Quad-Cylinder Kanthal Coil - rated for 40-110W
  • Convenient Flip Top-Fill Design
  • Dual Bottom Airflow Control
  • Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
  • Detachable Structure
  • 510 Connection
Includes:

• 1 iKonn 220W Box Mod
  • 1 ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank (4mL Edition)
  • 1 0.2ohm HW3 Triple-Cylinder Coil
  • 1 0.3ohm HW4 Quad-Cylinder Coil
  • 1 QC USB Cable
  • Spare Parts
  • Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.

The "0.2ohm HW3 Triple-Cylinder SS316L Coil - rated for 50-130W" should work in Stainless Steel TC mode but the other coil will not because it's kanthal.

I've actually been trying to contact elemenet vape for the past week without luck. I ordered a mod that arrived defective, sent off 5+ emails and haven't heard so much as a peep. Has anyone else had luck recently? The package arrived fairly quickly and this isn't the first time I've ordered from them but it's kind of pointless if it doesn't work and there's no way other than email to contact them. Particularly when they don't respond to your emails.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've actually been trying to contact elemenet vape for the past week without luck. I ordered a mod that arrived defective, sent off 5+ emails and haven't heard so much as a peep. Has anyone else had luck recently? The package arrived fairly quickly and this isn't the first time I've ordered from them but it's kind of pointless if it doesn't work and there's no way other than email to contact them. Particularly when they don't respond to your emails.
Dont know if this will work, but just tyna help-

(323) 388-5570

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Dont know if this will work, but just tyna help-

(323) 388-5570
Did you try calling the number, and if so, how did it go?
I've ordered from Element before, but never had an issue. Honestly, I've got nothing but good things to say about Element

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah I tried that number, I tried the number through my credit card company. I've given up on it now.

I've ordered from them in the past but what they sent always worked. This was the first time I had an issue and I've still not gotten a response

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Element Vape
Let's see if they reply after being tagged.

I just spent $130+ at Element, but I won't feel comfortable ordering from there again if they won't resolve issues with orders.

Last edited:

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi nhyte,

Thanks for shopping with us. I want to apologize for the defective device that you received. For all returns, please email us at [email protected]. Our team always response within 24 working hours during business days. Please remember that we closed during the weekends and resume work on the next following Monday. Thanks for being patience.

randallpiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is my latest email exchange with Element......

ELEMENT:
Unfortunately, since we are not the manufacturer of the item, we do not have control or oversight in regards to the tanks and types of coils that are included within each kit. If you look throughout the industry, most Starter Kits offers temperature control features but does not include tanks with temperature control coils.

One popular example is all of the SMOKTech’s starter kits released in 2017 and late 2016, with no temperature control coils included in any of the kits. Keep in mind these are some of the most popular starter kits ever in the industry. Many of Eleaf’s new starter kit does not come with temperature control coils as well.

The reason these starter kits have “TC or Temperature Control” is because most modern output systems, or box mods, has it.

If you purchase a tank with temperature control coils, you will be able to properly use the temperature control functionality.

ME:
When I bought the 2 Triade's from you I had to buy a separate tank so, of course, I bought a tank that was TC to get full function out of my mod. Why wouldn't I?

When I started vaping, my first and second purchases were from Halo. 2 TC starter kits, both had TC coils in it! So why the hell would I want to buy a "kit", knowing I'd have to make additional purchases to get full functionality from the mod? What exactly is the point of a KIT?
Let me get this straight...... The WHOLE vape industry is banking on people having to buy extra items for a "kit" because both the manufacturer and the sales outlets don't mention IN LARGE ENOUGH PRINT if any at all, that the "kit" does not contain all the necessary parts for the main unit to fully function. I also purchased replacement coils FOR THE TANK THAT CAME WITH THE KIT, obviously not thinking I was going to need to buy, yet another tank and coils!
Your answer to my dissatisfaction is to peddle me more products? Judging by your comments, no matter if you're a smoker or a vaper, you're getting scammed somehow! Judging by my past experience, I know there ARE vape companies that don't mislead their customers.

An email containing a shipping label to return my whole order would be appreciated!

Did I just uncover a huge scam in the vaping industry, or is there something more too it? You tell me......

I think I've solved your problem....
You're an idiot
And a dick.

Well now I am really worried, I just ordered from element vape earlier this week and it has been 5 days and they still haven't even shipped it and if this thread is any indication of how they run things there at element I don't believe I will be happy with my order that is if they ever ship it. Well keeping my fingers crossed hopefully they got their act together and I get what what I paid for.

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
My experience with Element was pleasant until my last order. Got the Think Vape Finder DNA250, paid for expedited shipping and received the Finder DNA75. Contacted them about THEIR mistake and received a return label but was told the correct device wouldn't ship out till they received the incorrect back. I mailed it off the next day and almost 3 weeks later I finally received the device I actually paid for.......They didn't offer to compensate me or refund the shipping, overnight it.....Nothing. Essentially we screwed up, but we aren't going to at least try to make it right.

It was very frustrating, but ultimately I got the device I paid for. Just disappointed in the customer service or lack there of.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll chime in. Have ordered from element numerous times and have never had an issue. Always been a great experience. :)

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered from Element in 2017 and had no issues. Got what I ordered and it came in a timely manner. Then I tried to order something from them a few months ago and they kicked my order out and wanted me to send them some scanned bullshit i.d. to prove I'm old enough. I sent them an e-mail explaining that I'm 64 years old and I haven't been "carded" for 45 years. I'm not jumping through any bullshit hoops and I'm sure not going to scan anything to send to an unknown quantity for anybody. There are a lot of online vendors who do not require their customers to go to extraordinary lengths to provide information that is NONE OF THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS. I have chosen to take my bidness elsewhere.

I paid with my debit card and was asked to present my ID to be able to prove my age two days later they emailed me saying I did not provide my ID and had to provide it, I sent my ID to them again and said they needed the ID from some person who did not live at the residence. I told them that person did not live at the residence and that my ID was the same ID from which the debit card belonged to and where it was being shipped. They replied with they were refunding my money and have now been ignoring any of my future emails while my money sits in limbo.

Has anyone ordered from Element Vape - it appears they are only an online store - what has been your experience if you have ordered from them?
I only ordered from them one time. I ordered a mod kit from Vaporesso and when I got it the protective covering was obviously badly applied. I contacted them within 30 minutes of receiving my package with photos of the mod and of puff counts etc. Told them I paid for a new mod not a used one and they ran around with me for over a week. Before I had to return the item to receive a replacement item. Really bad service! Never ordered from them again.

So recently i had placed an order with element vape. I was waiting patiently for 3 days for my order to arrive. So when i got home from working (after seeing the notification that it had been delivered) i opened it up and it was somebody else’s order, with my shipping address. I contacted them and they tried telling me that i have to send the order back before they will send my order out. Keep in mind, they fucked up my order and now i have to wait even longer. They have shitty customer service practices and i don’t think i will ever order from them again. I am still awaiting an email back to receive further updates.

My experience with Element was pleasant until my last order. Got the Think Vape Finder DNA250, paid for expedited shipping and received the Finder DNA75. Contacted them about THEIR mistake and received a return label but was told the correct device wouldn't ship out till they received the incorrect back. I mailed it off the next day and almost 3 weeks later I finally received the device I actually paid for.......They didn't offer to compensate me or refund the shipping, overnight it.....Nothing. Essentially we screwed up, but we aren't going to at least try to make it right.

It was very frustrating, but ultimately I got the device I paid for. Just disappointed in the customer service or lack there of.

I have the exact same shit happening to me right now. They sent me some other dudes order and told me i can’t get my order until i send that one back. @Element Vape. Fix your goddamn customer service. I should know because i run that department for my company and i hate to say it but a customer is almost always right. Doesn’t matter how you look at it. It’s doing whatever you can to make them happy and to make them come back. If one of my customers orders gets mixed up with another, i let them keep the products and send their actual order. That’s how it should be done.

Fkthis

Member For 1 Year
IN JAIL
Element vape is so so. Not bad but not great. Only go through them if you cant find what you need elsewhere. If ordered on the same day i recieve things faster from florida than i do from element. Which is piss poor seeing how they are in ca and im in seattle wa. Customer sevice is very important to me. But to each their own...

jMilford

Member For 1 Year
Element Vape stole my money hiding behind a 'no-return of open merchandise' policy implemented to enrich themselves. A policy which really has nothing to do with protecting customers. If they were concerned with customers they would simply wipe the product down with a sterilizing cloth. Something that has been opened and handled is not a threat to any customer and they know it. Every company world over including Amazon accepts returns, unless disallowed by statute (not relevant for this merchandise). They are thieves in my opinion, and they know it. They've lost my business forever and I’m going to expose their unethical rip-off practices everywhere I can on the internet. My breaking of the cellophane on a product doesn't make it unsaleable by any company's standards; except Element Vape's.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from Element Vape - it appears they are only an online store - what has been your experience if you have ordered from them?
Ordered from them Sunday and it’s now Wednesday I paid for priority male shipping and I’ve gotten no email no form of contact letting me know how the process is coming I just see processing every time I look at the package progress and whenever I try to track the package using USPS doesn’t work either they say they ship stuff out 1-2 business days after receiving an order but it’s been 3 with no contact, last time ever ordering from them it’s ridiculous I pay 90$ for processing

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You ordered on Sunday so do not count that as a day of business. I would wager you get it before today is over.

You ordered on Sunday so do not count that as a day of business. I would wager you get it before today is over.
It’s not just the fact it hasn’t got here that bothers me it’s that I also can’t track the package yet and it hasn’t even said it’s shipped, I doubt they sent it out without scanning it both them and the post office

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s not just the fact it hasn’t got here that bothers me it’s that I also can’t track the package yet and it hasn’t even said it’s shipped, I doubt they sent it out without scanning it both them and the post office

You ordered on Sunday so today is when it would get shipped so I would expect you can track it by tomorrow.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Remember also sometimes things ship and the shipper delays updating the tracking. I can't tell you how many times I got an email it shipped but did not start tracking until it was almost here~!

Remember also sometimes things ship and the shipper delays updating the tracking. I can't tell you how many times I got an email it shipped but did not start tracking until it was almost here~!
Update, it arrived late this afternoon. I never got a shipment notice or a tracking number but it’s here so that’s good

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey you got it is all that matters~! Awesome let us know how you like your new toys~!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Element Vape stole my money hiding behind a 'no-return of open merchandise' policy implemented to enrich themselves. A policy which really has nothing to do with protecting customers. If they were concerned with customers they would simply wipe the product down with a sterilizing cloth. Something that has been opened and handled is not a threat to any customer and they know it. Every company world over including Amazon accepts returns, unless disallowed by statute (not relevant for this merchandise). They are thieves in my opinion, and they know it. They've lost my business forever and I’m going to expose their unethical rip-off practices everywhere I can on the internet. My breaking of the cellophane on a product doesn't make it unsaleable by any company's standards; except Element Vape's.
Actually, that is everyone's policy on vape gear. I don't know of anyone who accepts returns on opened vape products, and I would never shop anywhere that did. I guess you'll never buy any vape gear ever again, as everyone has the same policy as Element. Do you honestly think that is how a business should operate?? If so, I'm sure you're the only one who would buy from a company who accepts returns on open items, wipes them down, then sells them to customers as new.
Never mind. I just realized you have to be very young, otherwise you would know better. One day you'll understand why a business could never do that.

Nadia324

Member For 1 Year
View attachment 126495
I purchased two bottles of 60ML Vape Juice as well as a pack of coils from this online company. Not only did my order take forever to arrive (so long that I was forced to go buy vape juice from a smoke shop so by the time it did come I didn’t need it right away and didn’t open it until I did). When I did open it, I noticed I was missing an entire bottle of vape juice. At first I thought I there was some mistake and that I had only been charged for one bottle, but then I looked at the receipt which confirmed I had ordered and been charged for two bottles. I took pictures of my order confirmation, the package I recieved including the contents of that package and the receipt. I sent a polite email, which included said pictures, explaining what happened. I also explained that I never complain, which is true, I also never write bad reviews. But in this case, I am truly upset and feel like this company stole from me. As I explained in the email, I’m short on cash, and $17.99 for a bottle of juice (more if you consider tax + shipping) is more money than I can afford to just be stolen. Especially from a company I have been a loyal customer to. They emailed me back saying that because I didn’t report it within 48 hours of “arrival” that there’s nothing they will do. I will not be shopping from this company again and will be letting everyone I know about my experience as well.

Attachments

• F11CD09F-40A2-4434-A573-92867893834E.jpeg
    F11CD09F-40A2-4434-A573-92867893834E.jpeg
    539 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 126495
I purchased two bottles of 60ML Vape Juice as well as a pack of coils from this online company. Not only did my order take forever to arrive (so long that I was forced to go buy vape juice from a smoke shop so by the time it did come I didn’t need it right away and didn’t open it until I did). When I did open it, I noticed I was missing an entire bottle of vape juice. At first I thought I there was some mistake and that I had only been charged for one bottle, but then I looked at the receipt which confirmed I had ordered and been charged for two bottles. I took pictures of my order confirmation, the package I recieved including the contents of that package and the receipt. I sent a polite email, which included said pictures, explaining what happened. I also explained that I never complain, which is true, I also never write bad reviews. But in this case, I am truly upset and feel like this company stole from me. As I explained in the email, I’m short on cash, and $17.99 for a bottle of juice (more if you consider tax + shipping) is more money than I can afford to just be stolen. Especially from a company I have been a loyal customer to. They emailed me back saying that because I didn’t report it within 48 hours of “arrival” that there’s nothing they will do. I will not be shopping from this company again and will be letting everyone I know about my experience as well.
Might want to post a pic with your personal info in it. Sorry for your issues with element vape. Welcome to the Vu

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not posting or reporting an issue immediately is suspect and I can see where the vendor is coming from with today's world and how people are just scammers. Now I am not saying you are a scammer but you did wait to report an issue. I always check contents as soon as it arrives or as soon as I get home to check.

they made a mistake and even if i payed for shipping when i received my package i had to pay a extra 33$ for the customs.... so i return the items and they told i had to know the customs law of my country... my package was stuck for 2 weeks at customs and it took 3 emails for them to call ups and figure out what happen and they refuse to refund shipping cost and some other fee. I mean cmon guys i ordered from Canada and on your website you charged me for shipping and oups forgot to include customs fee ... i buy thing from china that take less time to arrive and with no extra fee

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I mean cmon guys i ordered from Canada and on your website you charged me for shipping and oups forgot to include customs fee ...

I have noticed on a few Websites where it indicates if there is customs fees the buyer is responsible. Sort of like a disclaimer for when shit happens. Not sure if that is the case with you there buddy but Welcome to the :vu: and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I ordered about $50 of product from Element Vape. The post office lost the package. I alerted Element Vape and the post office. Post office gave me a letter so Element Vape could get that money back and replace my items. Element Vape refuses to replace my items saying my address is incorrect. I have received 4 or 5 other shipments from them. My address was verified and I feel they should replace my money or my product since the post office is replacing the money to them so they can. This is just a blatant robbery on Element Vapes end. I'm highly disappointed and upset and they told me to find a new company for my vape needs. Horrible customer service!

VU Sponsors