Become a Patron!

ELEMENTVAPE.COM SHIPPING

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Girlfriend and I are quitting cigs and getting back into vaping. I ordered a few juices and kits from a few different sites. All but one were based in Nevada. Elemment Vape is the only other company I used which is in Rosemead CA

I ordered two vapes from Elementvape.com Last Friday. My order came out to be more than $50 so I qualified for free shipping. Doing my research on them I googled them and found out I live LESS THAN an hour from the warehouse. With that being said I know free shipping means it will prob take forever and i seen complaints on shipping from them but since I live that close you can't really beat it. Plus the prices were great. I also noticed it would take 24-48 hours to process shipping with free shipping.Again ...not a problem for me.

I got an email The following Monday stating my order was shipped out with a tracking number. First off I know that USPS tracking is a straight up Terrible and can mean MANY things! So I use that feature with a grain of salt. The following day it didn't update so like I usually do ... I called the company's local USPS to see if it got shipped out/dropped off and he confirmed it was indeed dropped off the previous day( gave me a drop off time which was a few hours after tracking label created so it added up and made sense) and that it was in transit to City of Industry sorting facility and that it would come to my local post office the next day but no more than two.

During this whole process the tracking number still says pre shipping process no updates.It is now day 3 going on 4 so I called element vapes local USPS again and they said a different story this time. Obviously it was a different person on the phone but they denied even having verification it was dropped off. He did however admit that there's a possibility it didn't get scanned but it would have gotten scanned at the sorting facility in City Of Industry which is its only stop before my local USPS and it would of been there already. Weird as hell that I got two answers! Mind you... my other packages of vape juice tanks etc that I ordered the exact same day from the vegas online company's had All arrived the following Monday after ordering..(2 business days lol)

So let's say this is all USPS fault. Did a little bit more re-search online about 1st class mail and I'm sure most of you already know it won't get scanned(tracked) if packaged a certain way and if weight is more than a certain amount of oz because the category of that mail will change and so will price .Certain packaging also may not qualify to get scanned

@Element Vape Could this possibly be why
It's taking so long? I live less than hour away from the warehouse and it's the third day and it's not here with USPS telling me there's no written/physical verification that it was ever received from you. I emailed Ken hopefully I get a response.

I deeply apologize for saying this ...I really do but I really think you guys should change your shipping policy/carrier or something because after reading all the reviews and complaints it keeps boilng down to the same thing. Then it seems like whoever is the third party On USPS end that moves them between sorting facilities are tampering with them and they are coming in defective. Wether to check for drugs or just be scandalous. Now I'm worried about that too. Tracking can't be down cuz my Nevada products had updates every step of the way.

To all fans of them keep in mind I wrote all this giving them the benefit of the doubt that it was even dropped off and shipped in the first place.But me waiting going on my 4th day to wait on a product coming from a company less than an hour away is INSANE.

Last edited:

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right. there is ways company's can make sure the packages are tracked. I own multiple businesses ....there's numerous ways through USPS or other company's that can keep packages tracked without having to rely solely on the scan and go method. Customer service is #1 not #2. Isn't that why we pay shipping?

Not complaining about them. Wanting to make sure my package was even dropped off and shipped. Two different things

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You will need to SIGN for the package when it arrives.....in case you didn't know.

I own three different businesses, I'm well aware of shipping procedures from every US shipping outfit.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never had a problem with their shipping. I've bought items numerous times.

Ask the post office, Element Vape will not know when your order will be delivered.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your missing the point so why even reply. It sounds like your sponsored. I'm asking as a consumer to get a verification it was even shipped so I can know how to handle the situation with USPS and your talking non sense.

If someone else has common sense or maturity can you please reply with a similar experience or advice on how to get in contact with element so I can get some verification.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your missing the point so why even reply. It sounds like your sponsored. I'm asking as a consumer to get a verification it was even shipped so I can know how to handle the situation with USPS and your talking non sense.

If someone else has common sense or maturity can you please reply with a similar experience or advice on how to get in contact with element so I can get some verification.
Go fuck yourself.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Can you post the tracking number here?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You ordered on Friday (end of the work week) so i'm sure you expected the package to ship out on Monday correct?
I would have because that's how it always works.

I've never bought from element vape but have seen the complaints.
They may respond to a facebook message faster then an email but I am not sure. You could try it and see.

if it went out on Monday it should have showed up today I would imagine.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is the email with tracking on it and also the confirmation I received two things I ordered from another state the same day. The other items were tracked the whole way. No isssues. Used the exact same shipping method as well. Seems to me this free shipping thing isnt what we are being told it is. Either that or the packaging. No clue at this point

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1100.PNG
    IMG_1100.PNG
    111.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1102.PNG
    IMG_1102.PNG
    104.6 KB · Views: 21

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You ordered on Friday (end of the work week) so i'm sure you expected the package to ship out on Monday correct?
I would have because that's how it always works.

I've never bought from element vape but have seen the complaints.
They may respond to a facebook message faster then an email but I am not sure. You could try it and see.

if it went out on Monday it should have showed up today I would imagine.
They said it did ship out Monday but now that it hasn't came I want confirmation they did so that way if they did I can't start to get on the USPS ass but how do I do that when in there system it says they haven't even dropped it off?

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When something is shipped from China there is a lag time until it reaches US mail possession.
You typically won't see your USPS tracking the item for at least a week after shipping notice...

There is a Chinese tracking system that basically tells you it's on the boat.
The company I ordered from is an online store who's warehouse less than an hour away

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A shipping label has been created and USPS has not received it yet.

13a4b774-dc61-45ac-85f4-7763020d1606.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They said it did ship out Monday but now that it hasn't came I want confirmation they did so that way if they did I can't start to get on the USPS ass but how do I do that when in there system it says they haven't even dropped it off?

USPS will tell you that it is not late yet so you can't file case 1st off but I figure they will say it is not in their possession and contact the vendor.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A shipping label has been created and USPS has not received it yet.

13a4b774-dc61-45ac-85f4-7763020d1606.png
Exactly. So why did they even send an email saying it is being shipped out when they never did. Also why did the person at the USPS verify the first time I called that it was shipped. Some

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I can't say what or why USPS did or does what they do but your package has not shipped only labeled. What does the email say? I bet it says ready for shipment and not shipped.

Last edited:

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Scheduled for shipment and shipped are two totally different things there buddy.

b39ff678-670b-475a-b7b7-49e6a67f8207.png
So just to be clear this right here it confirmation that they told me they shipped my. Product right? So how is there no proof through USPS . Not even a a first* scan

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotcha. So what about this particular part. Why would it have scheduled then a "shipped on" date in same email.

Watever the case may be there's nothing on there site disclaiming it. They said there's a 24-48 hour period processing orders. Not shipping orders. So this is still bad bizz on there end right?or wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 11

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I said it takes at least 5 working days to receive products from Element Vape if your chose the free shipping.
So did the other places lol. Common sense is the distance being so close that if it's not a holiday it shouldn't take that maximum days. If so someone's lying

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So did the other places lol. Common sense is the distance being so close that if it's not a holiday it shouldn't take that maximum days. If so someone's lying
The post office is the one who is fucked up....as you know, once the shipping notice is printed, the USPS picks it up, there is nothing the vendor can do about why the USPS shipped it to Alaska or Argentina then back to CA.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why did I ship other stuff same day same method just this company there's issues. Explain that

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I mean, does element vape have some crack head working at their local post office or something?

I really don't like when packages show up with huge "Vape Mail" stamps all over them and it says "High End Vape Emporium" or some stupid shit on the return address.

There really is no name necessary on the return address so why use a name that tells potential thieves what is in the package?

They could use the owners name or even the janitors name if they wanted to.
Shit, they could even put Mickey Mouse as the name on the return address.
The package will get there regardless.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Just wanted to bring awareness so that hopefully going forward they switch up shipping method,packaging, etc or whatever is messing it up for half of their customers. More power to the people with positive experiences at the same time.

Contacted them via email fb and here. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and that they indeed rectify this.!Spent $80 with them

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean, does element vape have some crack head working at their local post office or something?

I really don't like when packages show up with huge "Vape Mail" stamps all over them and it says "High End Vape Emporium" or some stupid shit on the return address.

There really is no name necessary on the return address so why use a name that tells potential thieves what is in the package?

They could use the owners name or even the janitors name if they wanted to.
Shit, they could even put Mickey Mouse as the name on the return address.
The package will get there regardless.
Exactly. Especially when I called the day after and someone confirmed they dropped it off blamed it on the scanning process then 3 days later diff employee says never got it.

It's up to them to resolve this not for us to continue to point fingwrs at the carrier. Like i mentioned earlier and u just mentioned ...there's way around this issue that seems to be common why is it not being fixed for the people who read this shit and go and take a leap of faith...believing in them get the job done. I dismissed the other claims because a good amount of them were around holiday time...but I live 45 mins away. Lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Your simple minded.

You are being a jerk and not listening to one of the biggest vape mail experts on VU :crazy:

And insulting him because you are pissed at the vendor when the PO is obviously the culprit :confused:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I usually don't have any problems with the USPS except for the occasional package showing up one day later then the tracking predicts.

I've had problems with an actual postal worker but so did everyone else in the neighborhood and they fired her after a few months.
She was just so incredibly lazy.

She would pull up and drop heavy packages out of the truck even tossing them tying to get them as close to the garage as she could without getting her lazy ass out of the truck.
If a package that I had to sign for arrived and if I wasn't outside waiting for her to pull up she would just sit at the mailbox and fill out the pink paper like I wasn't home.
She was too lazy to get her ass out of the truck to come knock on the door so instead she'd do three times as much work filling out the pink paper to put it in the mailbox.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You are being a jerk and not listening to one of the biggest vape mail experts on VU :crazy:

And insulting him because you are pissed at the vendor when the PO is obviously the culprit :confused:

I don't fully understand (actually I don't believe it because of lack of proof) that it is the PO's fault at this time.

upload_2018-1-25_20-57-52.png

As of 30 minutes ago Tracking (proof) says that the label was printed on the 22nd but the USPS is "Awaiting Item"

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Lol he told me to F off. I think I was nice. Didn't mean too. I think he read too far in to what I was saying and I issued an initial disclaimer as well. 1.Made awareness so that maybe they can change there methods.2 asking how I go about talking to usps about the issue when they are saying there wasn't even a drop off to them. Instead of advice he went in on me from the gate. I'm a grown up we don't do that.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude is this not the same people trolling someone else and putting them down for pointing out element vapes businesss inconsistencies ...I wasn't that worried about legitimacy before to be honest. But I am now

Attachments

• IMG_1103.PNG
    IMG_1103.PNG
    223.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1104.PNG
    IMG_1104.PNG
    180.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1105.PNG
    IMG_1105.PNG
    132 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1106.PNG
    IMG_1106.PNG
    211.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1107.PNG
    IMG_1107.PNG
    190.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't fully understand (actually I don't believe it because of lack of proof) that it is the PO's fault at this time.

View attachment 101757

As of 30 minutes ago Tracking (proof) says that the label was printed on the 22nd but the USPS is "Awaiting Item"

I see that but - the PO said they had it before they said they didn't

Chronically living in PO hell - have learned to never trust their lying, buck-passing mouths

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see that but - the PO said they had it before they said they didn't

Chronically living in PO hell - have learned to never trust their lying, buck-passing mouths
Your right. However. It would of updated on the site by now that it was at the very least scanned upon arrival or at sorting. Your narrative has not made any sense ...I say that with all respect. It just doesn't . It sounds like a defense rather than a solution

VU Sponsors