VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I see that but - the PO said they had it before they said they didn't

Chronically living in PO hell - have learned to never trust their lying, buck-passing mouths

Yea so they either have it or they don't.
They will 100% for sure put it off on element vape because their tracking says they don't have the package yet.

Maybe someone from element vape needs to head to the post office to straighten it out?

Because if the package doesn't track and then doesn't show up it's going to be element vape that's going to be stuck retuning this guy's 80 bucks.

If I am selling something that's over $50 on eBay I go to the post office with my PayPal label already on my package but instead of just throwing the package up on the counter and running off I wait in line and make the postal worker scan it in and give me a reciept.

Then I have PROOF that I dropped the package off and the USPS now has said package.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
See the post office has this situation right where they want it to be.

It no longer matters who has the package because they have "awaiting item" on the tracking.

Element vape is going to be stuck replacing the package or returning the 80 bucks no matter what unless the tracking changes.

So if I were Element Vape not wanting to get shafted again, and again, over and over, i'd be trying to figure out a way to fix the issue with their post office.

1) Drive a little further (or drive at all if they just have them picked up from the USPS) to another post office to see if they are more competent.

2) Wait at the PO even if it takes all day and make a postal worker scan in each and every package even if it's 1000 of them then get a receipt.

3) @Element Vape DO NOT tape over the barcode on the package.

4) @Element Vape DO NOT put the word "Vape" ANYWHERE on the outside of the package.

I doubt that Rolex would put "Rolex Inc." as the name of the return address on a package with a $50,000 watch inside.
I doubt that an online pharmacy would put an "Oxycontin Inside" logo on the outside of their packages.

We have to stop putting the word "Vape" ANYWHERE on the outside of a package that goes to the USPS.
There are just too many dishonest people (unfortunately) in this country that will snatch a package if they think there is something nice inside.

EDIT: YES, I am insinuating that postal workers can be common criminals too.

Last edited:

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It no longer matters who has the package because they have "awaiting item" on the tracking.

Element vape is going to be stuck replacing the package or returning the 80 bucks no matter what unless the tracking changes.

So if I were Element Vape not wanting to get shafted again, and again, over and over, i'd be trying to figure out a way to fix the issue with their post office.

1) Drive a little further (or drive at all if they just have them picked up from the USPS) to another post office to see if they are more competent.

2) Wait at the PO even if it takes all day and make a postal worker scan in each and every package even if it's 1000 of them then get a receipt.

4) @Element Vape DO NOT put the word "Vape" ANYWHERE on the outside of the package.

I doubt that Rolex would put "Rolex Inc." as the name of the return address on a package with a $50,000 watch inside.
I doubt that an online pharmacy would put an "Oxycontin Inside" logo on the outside of their packages.

We have to stop putting the word "Vape" ANYWHERE on the outside of a package that goes to the USPS.
There are just too many dishonest people (unfortunately) in this country that will snatch a package if they think there is something nice inside.

Thanks again for speaking up. Not sure who's fault it is but the process could def be made better at this point.

Hope everything gets taken care of without returns refunds and exchanges and hopefully that after this gets taken care of there are no more issues revolving around my situation or others out there ordering from element.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi omarie14,

Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business. I want to apologize for any inconvenience that you are going through. It is our goal to ship out all orders in the timely manner. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

I just looked closely into your order. It was processed and shipped out within the timeframe. Our local USPS did pick up this package in time. This is how USPS works at City of Industry. This hub is one of the most busiest hub in America for USPS.

Our packages do get picked up everyday through the local USPS and they do get transferred at the main hub in City of Industry. For First Class, all of the packages do get scanned later compare to Priority Mail. Our local office also passed this message to us. Even if customers live within the city of our business, local USPS always have to transfer to the main hub, which is in City of Industry, before it can reach the final destination.

At times, there are certain packages do not get scanned or scanned then lost. However, we always make it right for all of our customers. Also, I got your email as well and will take care of you from there.

We appreciate for your patience and understanding of the situation.

- Kenny

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
We have movement....

upload_2018-1-26_11-32-37.png

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

FWIW as someone who has ordered from elementvape before and also been sent things to review from them before the packaging is always a basic box with no label of "vape" or anything on it. the return address just says "EV" for the company name and then their address under it.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys are all a bunch off dumbasses! Still going? I was legit not going to say anything but now I can care less. Here guys sorry to bust your bubble but they shipped that shI t last night overnight service and gave me store credit to kiss ass and shut up. We are all supposed to be helping each other with mature advice and it's fucked up how u guys bash innocent consumers to protect some bullshit. I'm done with this site and that company. I made awareness for the next customer u decide to harass. Sad ...I thought u guys were here to help consumers not bully them into being f'd over. My job is done here

Hilarious part here is... all u people screaming out take the 5 days and lea

30-40yr olds vaping bully's behind a computer ... suck on this next picture

Attachments

• IMG_1113.PNG
    IMG_1113.PNG
    135.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmm let me guess. One of the "expert" shippers on this site is going to pull a story out of their ass to explain a rushed transit (that went through "the busiest mail hub in America" in a matter of hours)that took place RIGHT after someone with common sense noticed something wasn't right.

Or maybe one of these grown ups will actually be one and admit when theyre wrong...not post childish ass memes

Last edited:

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I ordered plenty of times from element vape with no issue, got packages within 2-4 days, but with that said I did order this week something from a different vendor and the whole last 2 weeks, there was an issue with the USPS tracking not updating. I called them they told me they are doing maintenance and therefore the tracking might be delayed.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with your last order, don't even matter who's fault it is at the end, but coming here and insulting people is also not the right way to go, especially since you're claiming to own/run businesses. Maybe next time try their customer support first, or if you like to make people aware of the situation, try to be more professional or nobody takes anything you type serious. Just some advice you can take or disregard.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered plenty of times from element vape with no issue, got packages within 2-4 days, but with that said I did order this week something from a different vendor and the whole last 2 weeks, there was an issue with the USPS tracking not updating. I called them they told me they are doing maintenance and therefore the tracking might be delayed.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with your last order, don't even matter who's fault it is at the end, but coming here and insulting people is also not the right way to go, especially since you're claiming to own/run businesses. Maybe next time try their customer support first, or if you like to make people aware of the situation, try to be more professional or nobody takes anything you type serious. Just some advice you can take or disregard.

Lol. Ok but u just disregarded where I stayed quiet and didn't even blast the company and got bullied. Do u have a sense of humanity in you? This is why the gov is so jacked up. Shit happens cuz people like all of u gang up on a person. Then when I was right someone has to post a Martin Luther king speech to try to exuse the fuckery and bullying. Not guna happen. You guys were all wrong and should feel like shit.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with your last order, don't even matter who's fault it is at the end, but coming here and insulting people is also not the right way to go, especially since you're claiming to own/run businesses. Maybe next time try their customer support first, or if you like to make people aware of the situation, try to be more professional or nobody takes anything you type serious. Just some advice you can take

You commented on my professionalism but not the company in question? Do you have thoughts on there's as well?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Lol. Ok but u just disregarded where I stayed quiet and didn't even blast the company and got bullied. Do u have a sense of humanity in you? This is why the gov is so jacked up. Shit happens cuz people like all of u gang up on a person. Then when I was right someone has to post a Martin Luther king speech to try to exuse the fuckery and bullying. Not guna happen. You guys were all wrong and should feel like shit.

I'll disregard everything that looks like 3 year olds fighting. Sadly the case here, I haven't said anything about others behaving right or wrong. What I'm saying and thanks for proofing my point once again, this is not your regular topic/discussion you're having with friends at home. You're trying to acquire information about a business somebody else might have experience with, and that's how it should be as a consumer. However if you're making an ass out of yourself down the line and don't even notice it, maybe you should be more grateful when people point it out :)

Anyways that's all I'm going to say because this whole discussion is none sense. Its simple, if you got store credit because something was messed up, contact customer service and have them issue a credit card refund, then since you're not happy with this vendor stay away and find other businesses that satisfy you more.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most professional response I got this whole time. Appreciate it. We can agree to disagree on my behavior but next time someone has concerns you guys (and ladies) should practice not giving them rhetorical advice. Obviously your suppose to contact customer service but the point of this forum is for pre help or more help down the route of contacting them. Not to make them feel stupid or like they are a "noob" U all failed.

U can say wat u want but u guys who all call your self"experts" failed...miserably.

Lol it was as if I'm supposed to listen to some. "Vape shipping expert" in Arizona like I haven't lived in California my whole life and haven't shipped anything. This guy isn't even from here how does he know what's normal for my states mail or not. Then if I don't say "ok your right I'll just shut t f up and wait Mr Stranger expert off the internet" ...I get bullied by his pen pals ??That's insane.

You can stand behind that but I think it shows the maturity of all u. At the end of the day if no one said anything negative I woulddnve had to defend myself. If I didn't say shit, I wouldn't have a package lol

Last edited:

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll disregard everything that looks like 3 year olds fighting. Sadly the case here, I haven't said anything about others behaving right or wrong. What I'm saying and thanks for proofing my point once again, this is not your regular topic/discussion you're having with friends at home. You're trying to acquire information about a business somebody else might have experience with, and that's how it should be as a consumer. However if you're making an ass out of yourself down the line and don't even notice it, maybe you should be more grateful when people point it out :)

Anyways that's all I'm going to say because this whole discussion is none sense. Its simple, if you got store credit because something was messed up, contact customer service and have them issue a credit card refund, then since you're not happy with this vendor stay away and find other businesses that satisfy you more.

Got the story twisted homie. I took my store credit and kept it pushing but then people started running there mouth. Wasn't even going to say anything. If anything u guys cost them a customer . Not them. I was cool and never said their service sucked or anything. I said the shipping was sketchy.. usps says they are lying. What do I do. That's what I said

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So now you are saying it was delivered in the amount of time it was supposed to have taken? You say the wrong color but are you sure about what you ordered? Pictures?

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So now you are saying it was delivered in the amount of time it was supposed to have taken? You say the wrong color but are you sure about what you ordered? Pictures?
Get a life. I have shit to do lol.no time to keep playing with u "vape thugs" ...How does it feel to eat your words as a functioning and able adult. What SHOULD be posted is about how that made u feel

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get a life. I have shit to do lol.no time to keep playing with u "vape thugs" ...How does it feel to eat your words as a functioning and able adult. What SHOULD be posted is about how that made u feel
In the amount of time it was supposed to take? Can u read

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go Fuck Yourself I originally was trying to help you understand your shipping label and now I think you are full of shit and just posting this as a Troll.
Troll those receipts aka pictures I posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Racial slur" is this the trump era or what. FYI I'm black and "gga" is not "er" and therefore it's not a slur or racist. It's the positive manifestation created out of that negative word. Of course you didn't know that. U guys don't know shit. That's why there's able bodied adults sitting on a forum about a smoking toy all day instead of being productive in society and dealing with the issues going on in this world.

U just proved it with your bigotry "Racial slur"...lmao do me a favor and walk up to a black person and ask them if us saying the "igga" is us racially slurring each other. You will actually learn something that day (and get laughed at)

This guy told a new person to your forum (who happened to be telling the truth)to go fuck myself but u sat there entertained after I reported him rather than concerned...

You can delete me from this forum and cover it up for that company. I just gave u the tools to do it

Attachments

• IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Racial slur" is this the trump era or what. FYI I'm black and "gga" is not "er" and therefore it's not a slur or racist. Of course you didn't know that. U guys don't know shit. That's why there's able bodied adults sitting on a forum about a smoking toy instead of being productive in society and dealing with the issues going on in this world.

U just proved it with your bigotry "Racial slur"...lmao do me a favor and walk up to a black person and ask them if us saying the "igga" is us racially slurring each other. You will actually learn something that day (and get laughed at)

You can delete me from this forum and cover it up for that company. I just gave u the tools to do it
Up until this post, no one here knew your ethnicity, nor did we care. What I'm here to do, along with a few others, is to try and enforce the shortest list of rules on any internet forum. This has nothing to do with you or any vendor you may be having issues with. This has to do with forum rules, nothing more. And whether or not you choose to stay or go is entirely up to you.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Up until this post, no one here knew your ethnicity, nor did we care. What I'm here to do, along with a few others, is to try and enforce the shortest list of rules on any internet forum. This has nothing to do with you or any vendor you may be having issues with. This has to do with forum rules, nothing more. And whether or not you choose to stay or go is entirely up to you.
No issue with vendor this whole time. Issue w/site moderators. That's clear from the start

Everything was coo until I said something y'all couldn't say ..hmmm

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well it looks like another candidate for the ignore list :popcorn:
Ignore these nuts. You guys are better doing that then when u say shit. Fucking retards.

U already know after this people off google are guna read this and def not fuck with you losers

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
meme-millennials-1.jpeg

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks again for speaking up. Not sure who's fault it is but the process could def be made better at this point.

Hope everything gets taken care of without returns refunds and exchanges and hopefully that after this gets taken care of there are no more issues revolving around my situation or others out there ordering from element.
This sounds like I had an issue with the vender right? #no

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You need to get laid and stop trolling a strangers post where "clearly" your input has not even been paid attention too. Your like the only red skittle in the bag right now. Get laid. And I guarantee you my shipping money this whole forum drama will disappear from your mind for at least a few hours.

Practice makes perfect...get to it #thankmelater

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ignore these nuts. You guys are better doing that then when u say shit. Fucking retards.

U already know after this people off google are guna read this and def not fuck with you losers

I was rooting for you in the very beginning, ya know. I probably missed some posts that got sent to the Mud Pit (deleted from this thread) but mannn you got triggered hard, here.:oops:

Did you get your vape stuff, btw? Congratulations on quitting smoking, it's worth it!

randallpiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys are all a bunch off dumbasses! Still going? I was legit not going to say anything but now I can care less. Here guys sorry to bust your bubble but they shipped that shot last night overnight service and gave me store credit to kiss ass and shut up. I got harveyd and it's fucked up how u guys bash innocent consumers to protect some bullshit. I'm done with this site and that company. I made awareness for the next customer u decide to harass. Sad ...I thought u guys were here to help consumers not bully them into being f'd over. My job is done here

30-40yr old vaping bully's behind a computer ... suck on this next picture

Go.
The fuck.
Away.

VU Sponsors