Become a Patron!

ELEMENTVAPE.COM SHIPPING

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Girlfriend and I are quitting cigs and getting back into vaping. I ordered a few juices and kits from a few different sites. All but one were based in Nevada. Elemment Vape is the only other company I used which is in Rosemead CA

I ordered two vapes from Elementvape.comLast Friday. My order came out to be more than $50 so I qualified for free shipping. Doing my research on them I googled them and found out I live LESS THAN an hour from the warehouse. With that being said I know free shipping means it will prob take forever and i seen complaints on shipping from them but since I live that close you can't really beat it. Plus the prices were great. I also noticed it would take 24-48 hours to process shipping with free shipping.Again ...not a problem for me.

I got an email The following Monday stating my order was shipped out with a tracking number. First off I know that USPS tracking is a straight up Terrible and can mean MANY things! So I use that feature with a grain of salt. The following day it didn't update so like I usually do ... I called the company's local USPS to see if it got shipped out/dropped off and he confirmed it was indeed dropped off the previous day( gave me a drop off time which was a few hours after tracking label created so it added up and made sense) and that it was in transit to City of Industry sorting facility and that it would come to my local post office the next day but no more than two.

During this whole process the tracking number still says pre shipping process no updates.It is now day 3 going on 4 so I called element vapes local USPS again and they said a different story this time. Obviously it was a different person on the phone but they denied even having verification it was dropped off. He did however admit that there's a possibility it didn't get scanned but it would have gotten scanned at the sorting facility in City Of Industry which is its only stop before my local USPS and it would of been there already. Weird as hell that I got two answers! Mind you... my other packages of vape juice tanks etc that I ordered the exact same day from the vegas online company's had All arrived the following Monday after ordering..(2 business days lol)

So let's say this is all USPS fault. Did a little bit more re-search online about 1st class mail and I'm sure most of you already know it won't get scanned(tracked) if packaged a certain way and if weight is more than a certain amount of oz because the category of that mail will change and so will price .Certain packaging also may not qualify to get scanned

@Element Vape Could this possibly be why
It's taking so long? I live less than hour away from the warehouse and it's the third day and it's not here with USPS telling me there's no written/physical verification that it was ever received from you. I emailed Ken hopefully I get a response.

I deeply apologize for saying this ...I really do but I really think you guys should change your shipping policy/carrier or something because after reading all the reviews and complaints it keeps boilng down to the same thing. Then it seems like whoever is the third party On USPS end that moves them between sorting facilities are tampering with them and they are coming in defective. Wether to check for drugs or just be scandalous. Now I'm worried about that too. Tracking can't be down cuz my Nevada products had updates every step of the way.

To all fans of them keep in mind I wrote all this giving them the benefit of the doubt that it was even dropped off and shipped in the first place.But me waiting going on my 4th day to wait on a product coming from a company less than an hour away is INSANE.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude is the weather that bad over there? Get a life I'm trying to get an issue resolved and you keep being a d rider . Your making them look bad as if your affiliated and trolling people with questions for them. Hopefully After I report you this forum exterminates your account so all of us adults can continue to communicate and resolve these vape issues/questions we have on this site=commerce

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your the wako bitching about Element Vape, when it's been three fucking days since you claim the order was shipped. They use USPS exclusively. Since you chose the free shipping option, it will take about 5 days....END of story.

omarie14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just used the same shipping on other items from different states/company's got shipped in 2 days tracked and all :giggle:

What else u got?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You need a good bottle of whiskey, or some other mind altering substance, to calm yourself down.

Why does everyone here get so defensive about element Vapes? I have not a single good thing to say about them. I'm waiting to write my review until my issue is completely resolved. But you guys just fly off the handle over people expressing their issues with this company. @inspects you are the definition of the problem of what I am talking about. Why don't you try letting some tell the public of the issues they are having and people can make up their own mind. With your "badges" I can tell your not new at this. Why not let the public speak. People want to hear about somebody's experience. You don't give any good input on this post. You just want everyone to see you and give you attention when it obviously is not deserved. Those "badges" make you look bad when you get on here and just talk trash

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Why does everyone here get so defensive about element Vapes? I have not a single good thing to say about them. I'm waiting to write my review until my issue is completely resolved. But you guys just fly off the handle over people expressing their issues with this company. @inspects you are the definition of the problem of what I am talking about. Why don't you try letting some tell the public of the issues they are having and people can make up their own mind. With your "badges" I can tell your not new at this. Why not let the public speak. People want to hear about somebody's experience. You don't give any good input on this post. You just want everyone to see you and give you attention when it obviously is not deserved. Those "badges" make you look bad when you get on here and just talk trash

The OP (like you) created an account to bitch about the same vendor, and you aren't saying what the problem is, only that they suck.

The OP posted the same message well over 40 times all over the forum as if the company ripped them off when they were just being pissy about the method of shipping

With the name you chose to use, and attacking a staff member on only your third post - well, it's childish and makes it very ironic that you thought it was productive to call someone out for something you know nothing about on a thread that is over 1.5 years old - ridiculous

Fortunately, we welcome everyone and all points of view

Welcome to VU :wave:

Last edited:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well i did have an issue with usps and a element vape order recently. Element vape for there part was responsive within 24 hours per email and if necessary would have reshipped once usps declared it lost which would have required 4 days to try and find it after 5 days of no tracking updates.

what i found out was it was usps fault for the delay the barcode was misrouted and it went to the wrong post office which required it to be sent back to the regional distro center for manual routing which adds 2-3 days more on to the process and each step from sending it , receiving it with in the usps network took a full day. so something that normally would have been to me took another 6 days due to a usps system fault. i got my item before usps would have to escalate it to an investigation which would have taken 4 days then at that point it could have been declared lost . start to finish in the case. ordered on friday +1 day,
shipped on saturday +1 day
arrived local monday +1 day misrouted same day
Tuesday normal estimated delivery missed,
Misrouted sent back Tuesday +1 day manually routed +1 day ,
out for delivery thursday.
Friday would have been the day to call usps for the investigation

it should be noted the within this week i also had a fasttech item get slowed down as well. that was due to Stamford ct routing vs flushing ny routing.

Element vape can not control the carrier if you want something faster or have more options pay for the higher shipping and insurance postage.

The OP (like you) created an account to bitch about the same vendor, and you aren't saying what the problem is, only that they suck.

The OP posted the same message well over 40 times all over the forum as if the company ripped them off when they were just being pissy about the method of shipping

With the name you chose to use, and attacking a staff member on only your third post - well, it's childish and makes it very ironic that you thought it was productive to call someone out for something you know nothing about on a thread that is over 1.5 years old - ridiculous

You have my word on as soon as my product is in my hand I will disclose everything. I'll post my receipt and my tracking info. I just don't want these guys to have anymore reason to screw me over.

I have to ask, how did I "attack" you? I don't feel like I was even close to attacking you. I made a couple observations. Also what do I know nothing about? I know nothing about vaping? I know nothing on shipping? I know nothing about customer service? Maybe I knew nothing about this being a 1.5 year old post. I'll give you that. Is this the way you get attention? Is this you screaming on your keyboard that you need a hug? Because I'm there for you if you need one. Just use your words like a big boy. I am new to this forum. I actually googled "Element Vapes reviews" and this was almost at the top of my search. I paid no attention to the date. I was more intrigued at the topic.

I think you think far too highly of yourself being a elder member. If this section is for vendor reviews then I only see you as the one in the grey area here. I'm sure you get alot of praise on this site. Which is good, you need to get it from somewhere. I'm sure you can vape like no one else. So good job, vapor master.

Damn. I didn't even realize you were not even the person I was talking to. But I see you are a staff member? Oh my God. Your mother needs to slap your mouth for speaking when not spoken too. Have some respect for your fellow staff members. Hold yourself up high. Share your knowledge. Learn your rules. Listen to the public. Don't talk down to them. You are suppose to respect your title. Respect your position. Do what a good staff member would do. I'm really taken back by your actions.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ya gotta love this guy LOL!

I do :inlove:

I have to ask, how did I "attack" you?

Never said you attacked me

Damn. I didn't even realize you were not even the person I was talking to. But I see you are a staff member? Oh my God. Your mother needs to slap your mouth for speaking when not spoken too. Have some respect for your fellow staff members. Hold yourself up high. Share your knowledge. Learn your rules. Listen to the public. Don't talk down to them. You are suppose to respect your title. Respect your position. Do what a good staff member would do. I'm really taken back by your actions.

Who needs to learn respect and get a smack down from their mama?

You attacked another member unfairly Bucko - and now attacking me for pointing out a few important facts you didn't know but could have easily have found yourself

Why would you be taken aback when you come on here and take a shit on someone's head and not expect a little poo to fly back at you

And it's true :love1:

There is that attention word again. When was the first alleged "attack" on the other member? Go find that for us. I just don't ever remember "unfairly" attacking another member. You said you were pointing out some important facts that I didn't know, would you like to find those facts for me? I re-read what you wrote and I could hardly call anything you wrote facts that I didn't know. Unless your talking of the age of the post but I would not consider that important enough for you to still be talking. So after you find all of those facts why don't you try and find an attack on you. Once again, I couldn't find that either. Anywhere.

So for some reason you talk when you shouldn't and it's for
1. an attack on the first person that never happened.
2.to tell me Facts that don't exist. Not only facts but facts I didn't know. The only thing I've heard from you is you needed to get hugged more as a child.
3. An alleged attack on you. The closest thing to an attack I gave you was probably more towards your mother for not hitting you enough. A good mom would have slapped your mouth everytime you spoke out of turn. That's how kids like you learn. That's how the learn when to speak, when not to speak and learn respect at the same time. you need to learn your place. You need to learn your roll. With all that being said I don't blame you necessarily, but I do blame your mother. That doesn't take all the fault off of you though. If you are old enough to Vape, your old enough to know when to shut your mouth and lay down. You can speak after the grownups are finished. You seem super smart so I think you can figure it out now.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
This is sad. :( Why would anyone get so upset over a few days shipping? And then tell people how they can reply. I might go back to hiding in the contest section. Never saw this happen there- yet.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
some people confuse priority shipping to mean get it out your door with in an hour and to me faster.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They hid it in the bushes

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew I should have trimmed those damn things this weekend, but it was more enjoyable being a couch potato.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
DAMNIT! I placed an order 6 hours ago. Why the hell isn't it at my door yet?

Sheesh, it's been Monday for almost half an hour EST and still NO TRACKING NUMBER

NO ONE ANSWERING PHONE (to fix your fuck up in ordering)

NO REPLY TO EMAIL (to answer 17 rants already sent)

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
damit where is my star trek teleporter already... for that matter how about my replactor and Earl grey tea Hot.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never had a problem with Elementvape. It helps to remember with all of these outfits, that you're probably not the one and only person who has paid for their attention that day.

You need a good bottle of whiskey, or some other mind altering substance, to calm yourself down.
Why so angry? The guy has a complaint- if u want to suggest patience to him, is it necessary to be so harsh about it?

Nvm... Im new to the site... didn’t look at the post dates. No need to open old wounds.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors