Become a Patron!

Elix Vapor

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I know the ads help paid the light bills here, but I figure they are useful since most are vape related. So the eLix vapor one caught my attention. They have really cheap juice. Is it any good. I vowed to stop paying $25 for 30 mls and $13 for 15 mls. Could be paid for reviews but I figured someone here may have tried them

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I read on Reddit he was getting bashed because his juice was sub par and he as an extremely slow shipper. Well I just saw in an thread on the e-cigerette forum that it was workers from another juice company trying to slander his name. That is kinda childish. Is he a member here?

LawlessVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey brother, I just ordered some of their God's Gift the other week. I took advantage of their 50% off flash sale and it came with free shipping. On top of that they sent it out 1-Day Priority and it came with a 5ml sample as well.

As for the juice, it is so far my second favorite "fruity" cereal flavor. I believe they describe it as a mix of three different types of cereal, but to me it tastes mostly like fruit loops. The fruity tones are mostly lemon(very mild!) with a little bit of strawberry. The cereal side is absolutely delicious. Very, very smooth with little throat hit on the 3mg, plenty of vanilla and very reminiscent of Looper. Excellent vapor production and a killer juice for the price.

Sadly that's the only flavor of theirs I have tried, as I don't really go for all the other, filler, flavors some companies come out with. But if their one and only "premium" blend is any indication of the quality of their name, I would buy their other flavors in a heart beat. Hope this helps!

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stay away. They do the 50% sale, which is nice. I found it from the site ads posted here. First time I ordered was ok. I paid extra $5 for priority. It was shipped 1st class. I was fine with that, cause I got 2 120mL bottles for about $30. The juice tasted good in my opinion. I got the Milk Man and Blue Dream (cheesecake). I liked it so much, I ordered 2 more 120mL bottles. This is where it got hair. I paid $5 additional for Priority Shipping. A week went by, no tracking. I called the support number on their site, goes to voicemail sayign box is full. Another week of calling goes by with no response. 2 emails have also been sent during this time. I go to their site and there was a live chat option. I picked it and got someone to respond. I assume it was Tony, the owner. I ask him what's up with my order. He apologizes and gives me a tracking number. I check like 3 days later. NOT FOUND. A week later, NOT FOUND. Anyhow, after all this shit, my order shows up over a month from when it was ordered. I still wasn't that mad because I still had other juices so it's not like i was running low or ran out of juice. i was still happy that i received 2 120mL bottles for $30. they were crunch berry and strawberry custard. both very good.

so i order again (i'm an idiot, i know) on Aug 20. I get tracking on the 23rd. Cool. I ordered 3 120mL bottles this time. i actually expect shipping time to suck, so i don't even sweat it. It shows up today Aug 31st and there are only 2 of the 3 bottles i ordered. He shipped these bottles in a thin ass manilla paper envelope. barely big enough for the bottles. The envelope is torn open while shipping. USPS puts the contents in a plastic bag basically saying sorry for the damage. So i'm thinking he used negligent shipping materials so one bottle fell out when torn and USPS was able to find the other 2. I just NOW went to elix vapor Facebook and i see there are like 4 other people in the past few days complaining that they received their orders, but a bottle or 2 had been missing from their orders and they didnt say nothing about their envelopes being torn. So now i'm thinking there were probably only 2 of 3 bottles shipped to begin with. This company is sham. i was pretty happy gettin good juice for cheap, but i think i FINALLY learned my lesson and will no longer deal with this scumbag. his name is Tony Bonkowski. I might start a thread in the Hallof Shame or Mad Bro section. sorry about the rant, but i suggest you dont deal with this outfit. i'm hoping to get a refund for on 120mL bottle, but i'm not really counting on it to happen.

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's bad to hear. Ashamed you can't have it all for a low price.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yah man. i really wanted to give these guys the benefit of the doubt. i was more than patient with them. maybe something came up and couldn't ship. or ran out of a flavor or something. but to flat out ignore phone calls, emails, facebook messages (he deleted a few of mine too), etc....is bullshit and a crap way to do business. it's too bad because their juices are very good in my opinion. i just wish he (tony) had the business skills and logistics in place to run his own company smoothly. because if they did, i could see them being a good premium juice company. but as is, their service is simply unacceptable.

i'm fairly new to vaping and before, my go-to was mount baker vapor, but the elix juice blew it away in my opinion. i am now in search for another vendor who does good juice for good prices with decent service.

I'm a little late but it's sad to see that their shipping and customer service has not changed. I gave them the benefit of the doubt but I'm extremely disappointed and wish I didn't fall for the 50% off deal. I'm not affiliated with any vaping company, I just like to warn people whenever I have a bad experience with a company and I also give props to those that deserve it. As for Elix Vapors?

Believe me, DO NOT order from them!!! I have read bad reviews about the shipping time for elix vapor. Unfortunately, I still decided to buy from them since they kept sending 50% coupons. 120ml for $14...I figured it was a risk I was willing to take. I bought 2 120mls and after 7 days the status still said "awaiting fulfillment". So I kept bothering them and contacting them. I never received a single reply from them. I just suddenly got an update on my email that the order has shipped. I find it rude that they don't reply to multiple email attempts from customers. Anyway, I go and check on the tracking number that they provided and it says "Pre-shipment info sent to USPS". It has been 5 days and it's still like that. I understand USPS doesn't update right away but not this time. This is completely Elixvapors. I have never waited more than 2 weeks on shipping from something that's inside the country. On their website at the time it says "faster shipping" but there was nothing faster about this. On their emails it said that juice will be in your mailbox in 7 days or it's free...well how can you get a refund if you can't contact them? This site is definitely a SCAM. You might get your juice but it will take a while.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I ordered from Elix on the 21st of this month, they sent me the ship confirm email on the 23rd but as of today (25th) it still says Pre Shipment Info Sent, which means they printed up the label from whatever postage software they have and created the tracking number, but it hasnt yet been received by the USPS. Hopefully itll start moving, but with everything I heard I really doubt it and dont expect them to honor their 7 days or free policy either.

Just took a gamble on a $15 120ml because screw it, why not, it might pay off, so Im not really gonna be stressed if it doesnt show up. But some people might not have money like that and need budget juice delivered in a reasonable time frame, and its really shitty to treat those customers like that when your whole business depends on them.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to update this.

Ive recently made 2 purchases/orders from Elix for a total of 3 different 120ml bottles, and so far Ive had no problems with them. Shipping time from order date to the day its sitting in my mailbox has been exactly 7 days dead on both times, so for the vaping world their ship times are actually pretty decent. And so far I have really liked all the flavors Ive gotten from them (and you damn sure cant beat the price when they run a sale). Ive gotten the Milk Man (a vanilla milk/cream), the Donut Holes (a blueberry jam filled donut), and the Fruit Crunch (a fruity cereal), and all have been pretty decent taste wise. The "potency" of the flavor could use a boost, as its a little subtle, but its not always a bad thing really. For the price, you cant go wrong and Ive been very happy with them.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I ordered from Elix because of their ad here.
I grabbed 2x 120ml
1. Donuts
2. Fruitcrunch

Both flavors arrived sticky and wet, they didn't seal the bottles completely. The juices are supposed to be 80/20 but they are extremely thin compared to any of my other juices. I tried them both and I find them both to have a perfume like scent and taste. I wasn't really happy but I shared them with other people who told me the same thing, thin, perfumey taste etc.
Before these two bottles arrived someone here mentioned that the blueberry cheesecake and confetti cake looked good. I figured I would order two more 120mls since the sale was still on and it seemed like a good deal. Now comes the comedy. They have now told me I provided an invalid shipping address and they've credited my account. I now have store credit.
I replied back that I was confused since the first bottles arrived....at the exact same address and that I'm unhappy with the juice I have, that I'm unhappy that they can't ship to the exact same address and that they gave me store credit. I asked for an actual refund but they haven't responded yet. It's been over 24hrs so we shall see.

So I know the ads help paid the light bills here, but I figure they are useful since most are vape related. So the eLix vapor one caught my attention. They have really cheap juice. Is it any good. I vowed to stop paying $25 for 30 mls and $13 for 15 mls. Could be paid for reviews but I figured someone here may have tried them
I ordered juice from elix vapors on JUNE 15th, and it has yet to arrive (it's August 17th today). I have contacted them every week or two, and three times they have responded "it's in the mail" 62 days since placing an order that didn't even need to be mixed. Yes, it was 60% off, but I've basically paid for 40% of something that I have yet to receive.

VU Sponsors