Become a Patron!

ELMixMasterPro

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ready to Pay It Forward and share my work with the world, well, sort of. I’m really just looking for 20-40 users to validate my application. Make sure there isn’t something I’ve missed before I make a real public announcement. This application has taken 18 months of my spare time, and does almost everything I wanted in a e liquid mixing app. I still have a few minor tweaks to a few things like recipe importing from web sites and bull city flavor email confirmation import, but I feel it is ready for a few users to give me feed back.

Check out the videos on the web site, or check out the features section of the web site. The app is totally free.

I created this app to brush up my skills hoping to go back to work as a software developer.

http://www.elmixmasterpro.com

Thanks
Frank

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Frank, just went to your site and you have got to be proud of what you created.
Wow, just does it all. Google says it may be dangerous to download from your site.
Scanned the download with MS security essentials, and it shows clean. Might want to check?

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! A quick bit about the app. I started it after I was unable to recreate a killer recipe one time. I wanted something to automatically keep me from doing it again.

I’m guessing that is a Microsoft/Google feature...meaning Microsoft/Google hasn’t seen this file downloaded enough times to see that it is a well known download.

I’m fairly sure the file is virus free. My devlopement box is only used for development. I’m not willing to risk my source code getting stolen by a virus.

I’ll run the installer again and research the message it is reporting.

Last edited:

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Turns out the message is due to the app and installer not being signed. I’ll have to buy a certificate and apply it to them. This free app is sure costing me...

Until I get time to purchase a certificate and apply it to the installer and app, the app is safe to install if you trust me.

Frank

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just downloaded it and the first thing I did was to try the import recipe function from the ELR website. So far, so good! Thanks!

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While researching code sighing, I realized a bit more. It is to validate the installer I placed on the server has not been tampered with. Until I get this figured out, the file size of the installer is 671,448 (right click on installer -> properties)

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, a code sighting certificate will cost me $75 for a year. I have a personal issue going on right now. After the issue is resolved in a few weeks I’ll purchase the cert and sign the download. Until then, I’ll leave the download as is.

Frank

VU Sponsors