Become a Patron!

Emptying Mark 10 cartridges?

Azrael Ibanez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, relatively new to vaping and brand new to this forum. I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything using search.

I do plan on getting a real setup one day soon but for now all I have are a couple Mark 10 e-cigs and I've been getting by with refilling a couple empty cartridges with e-juice. I'd like to know if anyone knows of a way to empty new cartridges of that nasty tasting crap they use without actually vaping it dry. I read somewhere about rinsing them out with hot water and waiting for the wicking material to air dry. This seems like a bad idea for some reason.

Any advice? Thanks.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Use cheap vodka or rum instead of water...? I'd only rinse with distilled water if you can't get the alcohol.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tap water has bleach, minerals, and other impurities in it that you really don't want to be vaping into your lungs. Alcohol or distilled water are the preferred methods of cleaning or rinsing wicking materials or coils.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There isn't any electronics in the cartridge so it won't get damaged by liquids. Just try and dry it as best you can before using it

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There isn't any electronics in the cartridge so it won't get damaged by liquids. Just try and dry it as best you can before using it
Wow,I didn't know mark 10 made rechargeables. all I've seen are the disposables but I guess you learn something new every day.

@OP
If the mark 10s are a 510 connection then you can buy empty carts online for about .50ea

If youre interested,PM me your address and I'll send you an ego style setup.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe they are new. I got a coupon for a free one a while back came with a charger and everything

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
Maybe they are new. I got a coupon for a free one a while back came with a charger and everything
I was using the Mark Ten about a year ago and it had a charger then as well.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
And speaking of Mark Ten, I was just watching this video about ten minutes ago.

The Future Of Vaping - Mark Ten By Philip Morris Review:

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

VU Sponsors