Become a Patron!

Enano Derringer Competition Cap

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey y'all,
Just wanted to share my thoughts on this lil fella. It's The Enano Comp Cap for the Praxis Derringer by Mystic Atmos. Interesting little find i must say. Bought it for $24.99 on VaporDNA.com

5ca96b8a828f9eef30c8ec449e3a6245.jpg
abd2899a703b247dc65f128673bfd021.jpg

It replaces the existing derringer top cap with a super wide 14mm drip tip. It's two piece construction, the sides and the top are seperate. The mouthpiece/top is one piece of stainless with delrin around the drip tip. Hasn't even gotten warm on me.
You can also hang up the stock airflow ring, because it doesn't fit with this cap. You're left with two wide open 7x3mm airholes. Flavor obviously takes a big hit with this guy, but a comp cap isn't really designed with flavor in mind. It's all about the clouds for this thing. And it works. Luckily, even "bad" flavor on a Derringer is pretty damn good by most atty's standards, so it's still enjoyable. It stands only about 1mm taller than the stock topcap when measured base to top of the drip tips, so it's still a tiny atty.
38578813c75cce330006781546e35d60.jpg
eecaf0264afcf3ad03d799a069457991.jpg

Pros:
~MASSIVE airflow. Like.....crazy airflow.
~a LOT more room to build. Fused claptons? No problem here!
~super wide bore drip tip is comfortable and the delrin has never even gotten warm on me. In fact, the top cap itself has only gotten even a little warm on me.
~like a whole new atty for just $25
~no stupid logos, just a nice brushed stainless finish

Cons:
~no airflow control
~flavor takes a backseat for this ride
~experienced a bit of spit-back on my first build, easily corrected with proper coil placement though.

For $25 i am enjoying it. Breathed a little life into an atty i was growing a little bored with. And who doesn't wanna rock the competition with the tiniest little cloud rig ever?
84b193f8627afb0f620ba433c8dc2532.jpg

Cheers!

VU Sponsors