Become a Patron!

End of vape pen came off exposing wires :o

I'm using a Spinner III S battery (not the Vision Spinner), and my tank has been leaking a little so it's been sticking sometimes when I try to unscrew it. Today, the whole top part of the battery came off when I tried to unscrew it and I saw wires underneath. Terrified of these things exploding on me, I quickly reassembled, brought it outside, and left it. It's the only decent battery I have that works right now, so I'm curious if I can still use it safely and if there is any risk of explosion if I were to continue using it. Thank you in advance.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using a Spinner III S battery (not the Vision Spinner), and my tank has been leaking a little so it's been sticking sometimes when I try to unscrew it. Today, the whole top part of the battery came off when I tried to unscrew it and I saw wires underneath. Terrified of these things exploding on me, I quickly reassembled, brought it outside, and left it. It's the only decent battery I have that works right now, so I'm curious if I can still use it safely and if there is any risk of explosion if I were to continue using it. Thank you in advance.
I wouldn't.
Just toss it and either buy an Authentic 1 or get something a bit better.
If you really want 1 of those vape pen types then get 1 of these below.

http://www.vapor-hub.com/product/pulse-pod-system-vape-limitless-mod-co/

I friggin' love mine.

VU Sponsors