Status
Not open for further replies.

3Avape Official

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
#Giveaway# time Again!!
Just want to run a giveaway for the aegis mini when it's release few weeks ago....Have been waiting long time to end the former giveaways anyway.
geekvape_aegis_mini_kit.jpg

Nothing is better than to run a giveaway for a new device on the weekend, and let more vapers know it.

Just like the previous Aegis series, the Aegis Mini is waterproof, shock proof and dust proof. Equipped with the advanced AS chipset, it powers from 5- 80W and produces an outstanding power output accuracy in both Power mode and TC mode.

Few Questions to Enter:
1.For all the Geekvape Products,which one do you like the best?
2.How do you think about the aegis mini? Any good suggestion for Geekvape to improve it?
3.Do you own any Aegis mod? Like the Aegis mod or Aegis Legend?
4.What kind of Box mod do you like? (BF box,Mech ,Stable Wood mod or waterproof mod like the aegis)
5.Which country are you from?
6.Pick up one new arrival from 3avape.com, and comment with the link here.(which may be the next giveaway prize)
7.Which Geekvape tank do you think can be perfect match with Aegis mini mod?

Note:
1. 1 winner will be selected by random.org on 31st Oct.
2. You must be more 18+
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4. Max 8 replies for each member
Rock on and Good luck to you all!!!

——————————————————————————————————————————

Geekvape Aegis Mini Kit, including an Aegis Mini Mod and a Cerberus Tank, features a 2200mAh built-in battery with 80W max output. Just like the previous Aegis series, the Aegis Mini is waterproof, shock proof and dust proof. Equipped with the advanced AS chipset, it powers from 5- 80W and produces an outstanding power output accuracy in both Power mode and TC mode.

As for the Cerberus Sub Ohm Tank, it's optimized by the ultimate Super Mesh Coil that maximizes heating contact surface area in order to provide maximum flavor and large vapor production. The Cerberus also features 4.0ml/5.5ml juice capacity. What’s more, the Super Mesh Coils are also compatible with Aero Mesh Tank.

Parameters:

Aegis Mini Mod
78mm in height
2200mAh built-in battery
Wattage range: 5- 80W
Support resistance: 0.05- 3.0ohm
Temp range: 100- 300℃/ 200- 600℉
Cerberus Tank
Size: 27x 42.5mm
4.0ml/ 5.5ml juice capacity
Super Mesh X2 Coil, 0.3ohm, KA1
(30-45W; Best 30- 40W)

Features:
-Quick access refill system
-Super Mesh X2 Coil for best flavor and large vapor
-Waterproof, shockproof and dust proof
-Long lasting 2200mAh built-in battery with 80W max output
-Supports TC control for Stainless Steel, Nickel 200 and Titanium
-2A fast charging, which can charge up to 80% in just 20 minutes

Package includes:

1x Aegis Mini Mod
1x Cerberus Sub Ohm Tank
(Pre-installed: 0.3 ohm Super Mesh X2 Coil; 5.5ml Bubble Glass)
1x 0.3ohm Super Mesh X2 Coil
1x 4.0ml Spare Glass Tube
1x Spare Parts Pack
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement
Dear all,
Thank you for your participation and support.
Now let's congratulate to the Lucky Winner!!!
Congratulations to the Winner:
#121 @OmagaWright

Congratulations on being the lucky winner.
Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Shipping Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Phone number:
Email:
Enjoy your time with the Geek Vape Aegis Mini Kit.
We would highly appreciate it if you can share your experience about the Geek Vape Aegis Mini Kit with us after receive it.

Last edited:

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 2

2.How do you think about the aegis mini? Any good suggestion for Geekvape to improve it?

I thinks it's OK, but the battery capacity, IMHO, is a bit small.. I used to run about 3000mAh in my single-battery mods, but it's subjective

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 1
I like GeekVape Ammit 25 rta (single coil)!This is my first and only tank from Geek Vape. Very high quality made, excellent constructive. Very easy to use.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year

I just recently got the Aegis Legend, & it it's a beautiful beast! I love my rainbow color, & how strong it is. Vapes very well & looks great!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year

I think the Aegis Mini looks a good as the Legend, but in a more pocketable package. The only suggestion I have is that I would like to see more screen color options.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
3. Do you own any Aegis mod? Like the Aegis mod or Aegis Legend?

Yes, & I love my Aegis Legend very much, one of my favorite mods!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
4.What kind of Box mod do you like? (BF box,Mech ,Stable Wood mod or waterproof mod like the aegis)

I actually prefer BF because you don't have to keep dripping throughout the day.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2) I am not an electrical or design engineer. So as a consumer I have no intelligent input.

Tenbaks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.I think the Aegis Mini looks a good as the Legend, but in a more pocketable package.The only suggestion I have is that I would like to see more screen color options.

sergor25

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Need put in 18650 battery

sergor25

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
waterproof

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors