Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
RRExyZ7.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi fellas, to celebrate XTAR's is going to the Malaysia International Vape Show held on Mar30-31, 2019, and XTAR's recently patented technology “E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies”.

Now, we are giving away this year's newly charger MC6Cx1 and VC2Sx1!

XTAR is going to attend the MIVAS 2019 which will be held on March 30-31, 2019, Putra World Trade Centre, (PWTC)
XTAR Booth No# 84.

E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies, this technology applies the internal resistance detection technology of the battery to the vaping and detects whether the battery in the vape is safe when used.

We will choose 2 winners, one for MC6C, another sent VC2S.
And we will announce the winner on 1st Apr. 2019

How to enter

It's very simple. Just one steps!!

Leave your comment about XTAR battery charger MC6C, E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies or what do you want to win next giveaway.

:cheers::hearts:

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent giveaway - thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome charger!
What more can you ask for including
  • Charges all sorts of batteries - 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion IMR INR ICR from 10440 to 26650 and 1.2V Ni-MH Ni-CD AAA AA A SC C D
  • Portable Power Bank Function (typical xtar function!)
  • Battery checking authenticity!
  • LCD screen disply charging capacity/real-time charging current/internal resistance!
  • Built in safety features!
Thanks for the chance to score!

More of these chargers for the next giveaway!

Last edited:

Uranus On Fire

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool chargers and awesome giveaway!
Would like to see some good 21700 cells as next giveaway prize

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the chance! Looks like an awesome charger.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Note far far away...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The XTAR MC6C looks like another great XTAR product- I have been looking at 6 slot battery chargers and this one would be a good one for me to get!
Another good contest give away would be for the XTAR PB2- I love mine and great for any vaper on the go- nice case to keep your batteries in as well as charge them- Love mine!
Thank you for the contest!

41twkB0%2Bz7L.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow fantastic contest! The MC6C looks awesome! Thank you for having a contest for us!

A coupon to buy one would be nice! Since we all can’t win ;)

AlSok

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I really like all XTAR products. Continue to delight us with your new products. :slowclap:

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Oh now this sounds very cool and always happy to see something new that will help new vapers not blow their faces off

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a great charger. The internal resistance functionality is very interesting.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the Chance!
That thing is slick
I have a need for a battery charger with greater than 4 charging slots.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
RRExyZ7.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi fellas, to celebrate XTAR's is going to the Malaysia International Vape Show held on Mar30-31, 2019, and XTAR's recently patented technology “E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies”.

Now, we are giving away this year's newly charger MC6Cx1 and VC2Sx1!

XTAR is going to attend the MIVAS 2019 which will be held on March 30-31, 2019, Putra World Trade Centre, (PWTC)
XTAR Booth No# 84.

E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies, this technology applies the internal resistance detection technology of the battery to the vaping and detects whether the battery in the vape is safe when used.

We will choose 2 winners, one for MC6C, another sent VC2S.
And we will announce the winner on 1st Apr. 2019

How to enter

It's very simple. Just one steps!!

Leave your comment about XTAR battery charger MC6C, E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies or what do you want to win next giveaway.

:cheers::hearts:
Very nice looking charger. 6 bay would be perfect to charge my triple battery mods.
:cheers:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very nice setup there. It's not like I really need another charger, but if I did, that would be on the list.

Ashraf1025

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This charger looks. Give some batteries out next. I think people will really like that.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love me some battery chargers. Both being given away look really great, for some reason, I'm a geek for battery chargers. Can never have too many good ones on hand. Thanks for the chance to win!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The chargers look great! I'd love the chance to try one out.
Would like to see some 21700 batteries in the next giveaway.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome charger!
What more can you ask for including
  • Charges all sorts of batteries - 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion IMR INR ICR from 10440 to 26650 and 1.2V Ni-MH Ni-CD AAA AA A SC C D
  • Portable Power Bank Function (typical xtar function!)
  • Battery checking authenticity!
  • LCD screen disply charging capacity/real-time charging current/internal resistance!
  • Built in safety features!
Thanks for the chance to score!

More of these chargers for the next giveaway!

Thank you, all of you want, I will definitely consider it next time.:stars:

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The XTAR MC6C looks like another great XTAR product- I have been looking at 6 slot battery chargers and this one would be a good one for me to get!
Another good contest give away would be for the XTAR PB2- I love mine and great for any vaper on the go- nice case to keep your batteries in as well as charge them- Love mine!
Thank you for the contest!

41twkB0%2Bz7L.jpg

Thank you for your love of PB2. An upgraded version of the new PB2 may be released this year.:inlove:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That charger needs to be sitting next to me right now~! With 12 bays I still need to charge in the MOD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors