2-1Q12Z93Z4Y6.jpg

175725118.gif

I want this charger
Hahaha yea, this charger is XTAR flagship charger GRAGON!! :inlove:

Just Lil Clouds

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Awesome charger!
  • Charges all sorts of batteries - 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion IMR INR ICR from 10440 to 26650 and 1.2V Ni-MH Ni-CD AAA AA A SC C D
  • LCD screen display charging capacity/real-time charging current/internal resistance
  • Built in safety features
More of these chargers for the next giveaway!

Tenbaks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These chargers are very nice, great functionality.
I need a new 4-slots charger, so I'd really like to try Xtar.

anatolgromov

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The chargers look great! I'd love the chance to try one out.
Would like to see some 21700 batteries in the next giveaway.

Art85

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Leave your comment about XTAR battery charger MC6C, E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies or what do you want to win next giveaway.
I have not used the XTAR battery charger MC6C, E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies, but I think it will be convenient for vap. XTAR makes very good products and I would like to have something.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Being able to charge 6 batteries simultaneously would be a godsend for me, plus it looks nice & well-made.
I'd love to review it! :)

Alpharius40k

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never used any XTAR chargers, but reading all these comments makes me want it so much)
Thanks for the chance, and some 18650 cells would be great for the next contest

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like this, but perhaps, in the future, remember us that have "the more the merrier" attitude & consider producing either an 8-bay or preferably a 10-bay safe charger that won't break the bank

next giveaway, yoiu could let everyone (including myself) try to win some of the XTAR batteries & then you could giveaway to me a TZ20 1500lm flashlight and helmet clip :D

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the safety features and LCD screens that Xtar builds in at their price point. And a six bay charger would be nice!

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the chance to win
Love the safety features of your newest XTAR
I have 8 mods scattered around the house, each with a different flavor.
Where ever I land, there's one within reach.
There are always battery's charging to keep me vaping, and I would love to have a new charger.

It would be nice to see battery's on the next giveaway.
Can't have too many. :rolleyes:

Eduard Sorokin

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I think that the E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies is very necessary not only for vape, but also for those who deal with batteries. I think this is a very good technology. Safety comes first. Thank you for that !

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice Charger!

I'd be interested in any Xtar product in a giveaway but especially the chargers.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome charger!
  • Charges all sorts of batteries - 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion IMR INR ICR from 10440 to 26650 and 1.2V Ni-MH Ni-CD AAA AA A SC C D
  • LCD screen display charging capacity/real-time charging current/internal resistance
  • Built in safety features
More of these chargers for the next giveaway!

Yes, we will;)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have not used the XTAR battery charger MC6C, E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies, but I think it will be convenient for vap. XTAR makes very good products and I would like to have something.

Good luck to you.:inlove:

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Good luck;)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I like this, but perhaps, in the future, remember us that have "the more the merrier" attitude & consider producing either an 8-bay or preferably a 10-bay safe charger that won't break the bank

next giveaway, yoiu could let everyone (including myself) try to win some of the XTAR batteries & then you could giveaway to me a TZ20 1500lm flashlight and helmet clip :D

Thank you, and your suggestion is very good:)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the chance to win
Love the safety features of your newest XTAR
I have 8 mods scattered around the house, each with a different flavor.
Where ever I land, there's one within reach.
There are always battery's charging to keep me vaping, and I would love to have a new charger.

It would be nice to see battery's on the next giveaway.
Can't have too many. :rolleyes:

Hahaha, this is the most concerned issue of vaper, more cells will be better:)

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It's a XTAR battery charger so you know you have the best chargers made. I would love the Dragon as your next giveaway.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think that the E-cigarette Safety Shield Technologies is very necessary not only for vape, but also for those who deal with batteries. I think this is a very good technology. Safety comes first. Thank you for that !

Yes, this technology will be used more and more widely in the future:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors