Become a Patron!

ENDED -【XTAR GIVEAWAY】Win the Newest Battery Charger MC6C!!! - 4/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Taiga

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I completely agree with comments about the excellent quality of XTAR products . From myself I want to say that you do not stop on our laurels and continue to take care of safety when working with batteries. I would be glad if I won the Battery Charger MC6C :)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I completely agree with comments about the excellent quality of XTAR products . From myself I want to say that you do not stop on our laurels and continue to take care of safety when working with batteries. I would be glad if I won the Battery Charger MC6C :)
Good luck;)

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like a nice charger. Adding one to my arsenal would be happily welcomed.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you very much for your participation. Now it's time to announce the winners.:hearts:
@Necrospecter Congratulations, you're the first winner, get one of XTAR MC6C charger.:cheers:
@La_Navidad Congratulations, and you are the second winner, get of the XTAR VC2S charger.:cheers:

Xy74n7D.jpg
[/IMG]

rNYdYC7.jpg
[/IMG]

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Look what I got today I have to say who ever taped up the box for shipping did a great job had to bust out my knife. Going to get this baby hooked up I am a little sad all my batteries are fully charged at the moment guess I better get to chain vaping so I can test this out
15bb9a9c9959c69e0a4dfbf374ef82e9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors