Become a Patron!

ENDED - [3FVape GIVEAWAY] JOIN TO WIN OFRF Gear RTA - END Nov 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Third Post
3. I noticed, while looking through the mods, that the many mods are listed multiple times (diff colors, etc). I would like to suggest cleaning that up so there aren't 9 pages of repetitions. Would provide for a much better shopping experience. Reminds me of shopping on Alibaba...60 pages of the same 3 items, listed 20 diff ways.

sergor25

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Which feature of OFRF Gear RTA do you like most? or What color do you like ? (You can say your favorite top3)
I LIKE FOR
A) Single Coil Build Deck.
B) 3.5ml Bubble Glass Tank Capacity;
C) SIZE

Uranus On Fire

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which feature of OFRF Gear RTA do you like most? or What color do you like ?
I like design and black color

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
11/27 #3

What I really find frustrating aobut the site is that there are literally dozens of pages for each category, but when you start looking, it is a sea of repetition: in stead of showing, for instance the Vandy Vape Pulse x & then, if I click on it, get a color choice, I'm forced to wd through dozens of choices based upon nothing but differing colors.

if a consolidation was to be made, it would make surfing your site much easier, plus, by eliminating the replication, you could probably save bandwidth....money...as well

AlSok

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
11/28#1
1. Which feature of OFRF Gear RTA do you like most? or What color do you like ? (You can say your favorite top3)
Like Single Coil Build Deck / Stainless Steel

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
After 7 days of giveaway activities,the OFRF Gear RTA Giveaway is finally comes to an end.
It's a great honor to be here to publish the final result of the giveaway.
And send my congratulations to the winners,and thanks for your participate.
If you failed to win this giveaway ,don't feel pity ,we also have several other giveaway activities underway.
Maybe next time the winner is you.

Please Note:
Everyone who post the right reply in this thread is in the winner draw.

Winner--->tatianap

Thank you for joing the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors