Become a Patron!

ENDED - 3FVape Special Giveaway(Oct 16 - Nov 6,2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3FVape Special Giveaway

Hello everyone,
In order to thank you for your love and support.
At the start of a brand new week,3FVAPE launched a special giveaway to award you for support.

So are you going to prepare a trophy for yourself ? Enter 3FVape Special Giveaway to tell us ,we will choose a winner.

Time:Oct 16 - Nov 6,2017 ( Mountain Time - US/Canada )

How to Enter:
1*.Go to 3FVape site,tell us which atomizer on 3FVAPE you prefer other than Tigertek Springer S RTA and also leave the link.
2.Clarify your opinion,tell us why you think it is.
***REMOVED BY STAFF - NOT ALLOWED
<* The steps that must be taken to enter the giveaway>

authentic-tigertek-springer-s-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-rainbow-stainelss-steel-35ml-24mm-diameter.jpg
authentic-tigertek-springer-s-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-rainbow-stainelss-steel-35ml-24mm-diameter.jpg

Note:
1. We will use random.org to choose one friend to send out the Tigertek Springer S RTA - Rainbow on 2017-11-7.
2. For each people we count in only 1 time.

Let's see who will be lucky one,good luck!
3FVape

Last edited:

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#2 I like the styling of the wicking holes on the Tigertek Springer. I also am a huge fan of spring loaded coil posts, they make it very easy to load a fresh coil in and to get it situated. Looks like an awesome vape!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I would go for something else only because I don't trust the spring connections. As an electrician I have seen many spring terminals in my career and have seen too many failures. I believe it could lead to inconsistent connections once the springs wear.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Last edited:

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Add a hyper link to the text of the item's name is better,and I had post a example in the first place.Don't worry,the item URL that you guys posted is also okay.
The activity is still has plenty of time to reach it's end.
Thank you for supporting.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
1*.Go to 3FVape site,tell us which atomizer on 3FVAPE you prefer other than Tigertek Springer S RTA and also leave the link.

Authentic OBS Crius II RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - Blue, Stainless Steel, 25mm Diameter
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...tml?search_query=obs&results=124#.We8-rnYpC70

2.Clarify your opinion,tell us why you think it is.

I love the OBS Crius ll- it is an easy to use single coil clamp deck, easy wicking, smooth threaded , well built RTA with great flavor!
My favorite RTA at the moment!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why you post the same reply over and over again?That would only be counted as one post,you can try to post something else,is there anything other items that you perfer?
I apologize for not reading the rules more carefully.

I am looking for a Vapefly Nicolas MTL that 3fvape doesn't seem to sell so I am perfectly ok with forfeiting my entry posts. Maybe I'll seek out a Digiflavor Siren 2 when the day comes I am ready to learn how to rebuild atomizers but not now.

Thanks again for letting me enter your contest and for letting me know I wasn't retrying correctly.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The giveaway is still got several days remaining,we want your participation.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not an entry.

You should consider carrying Vapefly atomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors