Become a Patron!

ENDED - 3FVape Special Giveaway(Oct 16 - Nov 6,2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajinkya

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Digiflavor Siren V2 RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

2. I would prefer the Siren V2 because I like MTL vape more than direct lung hit so the siren will provide me with an option to do both if I want I can use it with MTL setup and if I want i can use fully open airflow to do restricted direct lung hit.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
After three weeks of giveaway activities,the 3FVape Special Giveaway is finally comes to an end.
It's a great honor to be here to publish the final result of the giveaway.
And send my congratulations to the winners,and thanks for your participate.
If you failed to win this giveaway ,don't feel pity ,we also have several other giveaway activities underway.
Maybe next time the winner is you.

Please Note:
Everyone who post the right reply in this thread is in the winner draw.

Winner--->Polargirl

Thank you for joing the giveaway!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats on your win @Polargirl - now maybe you can start vaping and get off those cigarettes!

:vapemail:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This took me by total surprise. After my post (#44), I didn't even think I was still in this contest let alone won it.

I was going to buy a Vapefly Nicolas but fate intervened it seems. I guess fate has it that it didn't want a new vaper on a new atty with coil replacements nearly unavailable in the US so it made me accept a tried and true MTL atty that costs double the price of the one I was going to buy.

This completely changes my plans. I messaged Gina to see if I can buy a mod with this atty as a single shipping transaction and how much time I have since the mod I'd like is out of stock and I might want to buy a slightly more expensive mod anyway. If I can't, I am still happy and grateful to win this atty.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This took me by total surprise. After my post (#44), I didn't even think I was still in this contest let alone won it.

I was going to buy a Vapefly Nicolas but fate intervened it seems. I guess fate has it that it didn't want a new vaper on a new atty with coil replacements nearly unavailable in the US so it made me accept a tried and true MTL atty that costs double the price of the one I was going to buy.

This completely changes my plans. I messaged Gina to see if I can buy a mod with this atty as a single shipping transaction and how much time I have since the mod I'd like is out of stock and I might want to buy a slightly more expensive mod anyway. If I can't, I am still happy and grateful to win this atty.

Maybe want to throw a pack of these on if you can- will make using the Tank easier for you!
http://www.3fvape.com/wick-wire-mes...ry=demon+killer+coils&results=23#.WgB48HZOm70

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Can a Nautilus 2 accept home built coils or only factory?
The tank you won is the Tigertek Springer S RTA - that takes your wound coil or the pack I sent a link for if not into building coils yet! It doesn't take factory drop in coils!
Looks like a very simple 1 coil deck- very easy for you to use- and since you have a hard time to be able to afford vape gear- this RTA will be cheaper for you to use- Factory drop in coils can get expensive. The Demon Killer Coils that I sent a link to will work in the tank you won- the Tigertek Springer S RTA

The tank is shown on the 1st page and this is from the contest! I don't think they will let you pick out the tank you want- but you could try. You did not win a Nautilus 2 tank- I don't know where you came up with that?

We will use random.org to choose one friend to send out the Tigertek Springer S RTA - Rainbow on 2017-11-7
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ended-3fvape-special-giveaway-oct-16-nov-6-2017.363434/
If you read the instructions- the Tigertek Springer RTA is the giveaway

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The tank you won is the Tigertek Springer S RTA - that takes your wound coil or the pack I sent a link for if not into building coils yet! It doesn't take factory drop in coils!
Looks like a very simple 1 coil deck- very easy for you to use- and since you have a hard time to be able to afford vape gear- this RTA will be cheaper for you to use- Factory drop in coils can get expensive. The Demon Killer Coils that I sent a link to will work in the tank you won- the Tigertek Springer S RTA

The tank is shown on the 1st page and this is from the contest! I don't think they will let you pick out the tank you want- but you could try. You did not win a Nautilus 2 tank- I don't know where you came up with that?

We will use random.org to choose one friend to send out the Tigertek Springer S RTA - Rainbow on 2017-11-7
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ended-3fvape-special-giveaway-oct-16-nov-6-2017.363434/
If you read the instructions- the Tigertek Springer RTA is the giveaway
Oops. I have no idea how to use a RTA. I didn't follow or read instructions very well. I guess that is part of why I made post #44. This looks like a great atty. I can try to make the most of it.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oops. I have no idea how to use a RTA. I didn't follow or read instructions very well. I guess that is part of why I made post #44. This looks like a great atty. I can try to make the most of it.
I think that this RTA looks like a very easy tank for you to learn on and would be a good onefor you to have- you can always buy your Nautilaus 2 also- but an RTA would sure save you money and nice to have so if you ran out of factory coils and couldn't afford more coils- you would have this instead of cigarettes as a back up plan! That pack of Demon Killer coils will work with this tank and would give you about a years worth of coils for $8.00!
Watch You Tube videos on this tank and there are many tutorials on coil buidling too!

Last edited:

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't exactly complain about winning a far better atty than I thought I did. A bit embarrassing that I posted not understanding but I'll be more than happy to live with the slight embarrassment I caused my self.

It does create problems though since I have no idea how to rebuild. Good problems like a sports team having too many excellent players to accommodate a top pick they never expected to have but going to be complicated.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think that this RTA looks like a very easy tank for you to learn on and would be a good onefor you to have- you can always buy your Nautilaus 2 also- but an RTA would sure save you money and nice to have so if you ran out of factory coils and couldn't afford more coils- you would have this instead of cigarettes as a back up plan! That pack of Demon Killer coils will work with this tank and would give you about a years worth of coils for $8.00!
Watch You Tube videos on this tank and there are many tutorials on coil buidling too!
If a am buying an MTL, it is still going to be a Nicolas. This looks like an elite atty that compares to the best out there. I wasn't ready for this but maybe fate wanted me to skip the MTL and go right to a top RTA and is giving me the motivation to do that.

Damn, that looks like an awesome atty!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If a am buying an MTL, it is still going to be a Nicolas. This looks like an elite atty that compares to the best out there. I wasn't ready for this but maybe fate wanted me to skip the MTL and go right to a top RTA and is giving me the motivation to do that.

Damn, that looks like an awesome atty!
Sometimes a tighter drip tip and close down the air flow can make a tank more of a MTL for you.
Best of luck- a good start on your way to building your vape gear collection to begin vaping!

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I gave up. Gave Gina my mailing address and requested that it be shipped by itself.

Still an awesome learning RTA mod in a contest that I didn't think I was still in for an atty that I didn't know was the prize. Boy, am I embarrassed but I will 'make due' and skip factory coils as my very first vaping experience.

Who do you know that can say, "the very first vape hit they took was from a coil they built themselves?" This might be a first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors