Become a Patron!

ENDED - Ave40 Weekly Giveaway - UD Balrog 70W Compete TC Kit! - 1/22

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Win the sleeky UD Balrog starter kit from Ave40! The UD Balrog has a awesome overall look in black colorline. The 70W TC Mod comes with a Balrog Tank, Kanthal 1.8ohm and Ni 0.15ohm coils and everything you need for a complete starter kit.
In one of our many regular giveaways, this time we give away the UD Balrog Starter Kit!
Please visit our Giveaway Page to enter. 13 ways to increase your chance of winning! 6 days to go till the winner announcement on 22nd Jan. (GMT -8)

Giveaway Link: https://www.ave40.com/blogging/ud-barlog-kit-giveaway.html

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My smartphone is doing back flips over that link. Calls it unsafe.
Screen shots...

2240533334a502c6b79cd1dc7564d0ed.jpg
3284a318e90351979b9cbb86959c6aa6.jpg

I've never had a website do that. Can anybody else verify this with a smartphone? Or a computer even.
Mine's doing it to (HTC One M8) I'm not putting in cc info, so I'm not concerned. I visited ave40's page on their last giveaway and didn't have any problems.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Mine's doing it to (HTC One M8) I'm not putting in cc info, so I'm not concerned. I visited ave40's page on their last giveaway and didn't have any problems.
Example of how people get 0wn3d ^^^^^

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't ever enter anything where I have to take a link to be entered, but thanks for running that contest here on VU, to get yourselves more entries/Hits:)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile