Become a Patron!

ENDED - Cloudy Peak Vapes-Another Giveaway... RDA's anyone? CLOSED WINNERS ARE INFORMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The rules are simple. CLICK ON THIS DIRECT LINK! to sign up for our newsletter. Then open the welcome email and subscribe. Another welcome email will arrive, click through to take a moment to browse the site www.cloudypeakvapes.com. Next come post here that you entered, & that you successfully subscribed. We need to hit 40 new subscribers. We only ship to the U.S. currently.

THIS IS A DIRECT LINK TO SIGN UP AS WELL!

Sound familiar?

IF YOU ENTERED THE FIRST CONTEST AND ARE ALREADY ON THE LIST, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK, AND THEN POST HERE. OTHER PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO FOLLOW AS WELL... ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS CAN PLAY :)

www.facebook.com/cloudypeakvapes
www.instagram.com/cloudypeakvapes

I post deals so the newsletter and the social media is worth following...

WHY AM I READING THIS STILL?
We have 3, that's THREE RDA's to Giveaway! MAYBE FOUR? Three winners will be selected at random and notified via email upon the conclusion of the contest, on Tuesday at 8 AM MDT... Bonus Below...

By entering you are acknowledging that you are at or above the legal smoking age in your state. Since RDA's are a tobacco product, I must collect a $1 fee from each of the three winners as an entrance fee...

ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE AN AEOLUS V2 LITE BY SYNTHETICLOUD, IN THE COLOR OF THEIR CHOICE! (dependent upon stock when you win.)...

NEXT WINNER WILL RECEIVE AN REMatty BY REM CREATIONS!...

AND THE LAST WINNER WILL RECEIVE A SURRIC VAPES 28MM UNIVERSE RDA WITH MATCHING SERIALIZED DRIP TIP!...

These are all awesome atty's, so use the links above, or THIS LINK HERE to sign up for the newsletter & follow the rules above.

I WILL BE STARTING THIS IMMEDIATELY, AND IT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL TUESDAY AT 8 AM MDT!

BONUS:
If we hit 70 entrants that are NEW to the newsletter, there will be a fourth prize...

ANOTHER AEOLUS V2 LITE BY SYNTHETICLOUD!

All above colors are currently in stock!

SO SPREAD THE WORD! THE MORE THE MERRIER! MORE TO WIN!

Thanks for reading, and hopefully entering to win a free RDA. If we get 70 New subscribers YOU get another chance to win with the second Aeolus V2 Lite, THE POTENTIAL FOURTH PRIZE.

Please Visit my site www.cloudypeakvapes.com

Also look in our sales thread by clicking here, or by navigating to the sales section. All the updates are listed, all sales are live.

Alien Kits ONLY $65! Big Alien Kits ONLY $75! TFV12'S,TFV8'S, Big Baby & Baby beasts.
FREE RDA or a $30 Aeolus V2 Pro with qualifying purchase
Minikin 2's, Limitless Arm's Race, Goons... too much to list. The newsletter will give you all of those deals! Sign up above! and don't forget to visit www.cloudypeakvapes.com

Thanks All!!!

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Allo, I'm back for more!
Already subscribed, but just had my brother & my boss subscribe too.
Thanks again buddy
; )

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Allo, I'm back for more!
Already subscribed, but just had my brother & my boss subscribe too.
Thanks again buddy
; )
Thanks all! I wanna re-iterate that people make sure to use the direct links in this thread to sign up. On my site the fly out or the slide-show graphics that say newsletter subscription work as well.

If you sign up for an account, you can't get the newsletter without making a purchase, so I created this system. I am unable to modify the settings for my accounts unfortunately, but this also assures your information is secure. For the purpose of this contest please try to use the links, and I will put you on the newsletter if you created an account.

I appreciate the patience. Trying to get things that are intended to sync, to do just that, sync... doesn't seem to always work. lol. Thanks for the entries, and I will move everyone to the newsletter that needs it. Good to go all. Good luck! Thanks!

Reactions: SD.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Already a subscriber, but nice looking stuff!
You're still entered. I'm putting current Newsletter subscribers in, just request that you like and or follow our Facebook and or Instagram. I'm making sure I include you all that signed up initially, and have remained, which is everyone... Thank you.

I really appreciate the entries all. Thanks for signing up for the newsletter! I'm gonna work my hardest to ensure that its worth at least arriving in your inbox. Deals are coming, lots are still going. Unless mentioned otherwise, most codes are still active, so Keep posted!

Thanks to all that entered! We already have 9 new people... I'M THINKING WE MAY BE GIVING THAT 4TH RDA OUT, THIS KEEPS UP AND WE'LL HIT THAT GOAL!

Thanks and good morning!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...tfv12s-on-sale-60-100ml-juice-on-sale.315403/

Updated sale thread in the first post. The Newsletter deals are there if you didn't get the email for some reason!

-Juice price drops, & a drop on TFV12's amongst other things.

Deals galore will be ending this weekend. We still will have a constant code for you all, and newsletter deals regularly, but these big deals, an extension of the opening, are going to change Monday. Just a heads up.

VU15OFF

www.cloudypeakvapes.com

& lets get some more people in this contest... It's saturday, so when you get home from making bad decisions :drunk:, come enter for a free RDA and check us out... :vino::cloud:

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...tfv12s-on-sale-60-100ml-juice-on-sale.315403/

Updated sale thread in the first post. The Newsletter deals are there if you didn't get the email for some reason!

-Juice price drops, & a drop on TFV12's amongst other things.

Deals galore will be ending this weekend. We still will have a constant code for you all, and newsletter deals regularly, but these big deals, an extension of the opening, are going to change Monday. Just a heads up.

VU15OFF

www.cloudypeakvapes.com

& lets get some more people in this contest... It's saturday, so when you get home from making bad decisions :drunk:, come enter for a free RDA and check us out... :vino::cloud:
Thanks for the code.
152957a8522b69c386b3395c8d2aa8c2.jpg

sent from craptastic taptalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the code.
152957a8522b69c386b3395c8d2aa8c2.jpg

sent from craptastic taptalk
Thank you. It will ship out Monday. I know a new vendor can be a risky proposition, and I appreciate everyone for trusting me with their business in Cloudy Peak Vapes infancy. I am confident that you won't be disappointed.

We've got some deals here people...

:drunk: Amongst other things... Saturday night is a great night for some deals on vape gear!:cloud: lol.

@joeyboy thanks for your entry... lets keep em' coming!:cloud:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We only ship to the U.S. currently.

thats too bad :(
It may change at some point... Staying compliant with U.S. Federal, and individual state regulations is already burdensome, and the constantly changing nature makes it very difficult to keep up with other countries as well as the U.S. I wish I could do it, but at this moment I'm not able to. I appreciate your voice though, and I will keep note of requests such as this.

Thanks all who've entered and keep em' coming!

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I tried to sign up but didn't get the confirmation email so... I'll check my spam folder. Good luck to erryone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I tried to sign up but didn't get the confirmation email so... I'll check my spam folder. Good luck to erryone else!

I don't see you in there. Did you use the direct link above? That one works. Maybe try again? PM me if you try and can't get it to work...

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nah it's cool. I don't really think I'm ready for RDA's anyway. Too many variables for me to worry about at the moment.

Well check out my sales thread. The big Opening deals end today. There are deals on stuff for more beginners, deals on everything. www.cloudypeakvapes.com but check the sale thread first for the deals. There are tons.

And Signing up for the newsletter will get you daily deals no matter what...

Your a smart person, BTW. In no way should you be afraid of RDA's, but you need to respect them and ohm's law. Better to wait until you know the ropes and can be safe. There are plenty of sections and people here who will gladly guide you along, should you choose to build. I hope you see something you like!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Let's get some Sunday Night action! We still have a ways to go for the 4th RDA... Gotta get moving... Those deals are ending tonight, too. Get on it while you can...

There will be some good stuff tomorrow for you subscribers!
:bliss:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
One More bump for Sunday night. Let's get some more people entered! And opening sales are ending after tonight...

We're doing the twitter now, too: twitter.com/CloudyPeakVapes

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Keep em coming! Today's newsletter is in the wild already and has some starter kit deals you don't wanna miss... There's more there, too.

VU10OFF until further notice. Check your email for A FREE 5 PACK OF COILS with the purchase of an iCare Mini, or Mi One starter kit!

Codes: NEWSLETTERMIONE

NEWSLETTERICARE

Smok Alien Kits are still $10 off. Same code. SMOKALIEN10 or SMOKBIGKIT10

FRERDAVU Still for a free Surric Vapes Universe 28mm RDA, USA Made and serialized. WHEN YOU SPEND $60 or more.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Entered and Facebook liked.
Thanks for the awesome contests!
Thanks, and you as well @Blazel78 I am happy to give the community some good stuff, and I appreciate you all letting me send you my Newsletter. I will surely do my best to give you all some good deals. And to not be intrusive. My email system seems to be working without a hitch now, so that's always good. Starting that last contest, and having my email break was one of those moments you just gotta laugh... lol.

Keep em' coming! And Check the sale thread if you didn't receive the newsletter, to those who subscribed more recently. Safe Vaping, & Keep It Cloudy!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have entered... i think. Since i am a big fan and like all the online sites, i just unliked Facebook and then liked again. Hope it worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have entered... i think. Since i am a big fan and like all the online sites, i just unliked Facebook and then liked again. Hope it worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
You are good!

We aren't really getting close to that 4th RDA yet, but we will see what happens in the next 15 hours or so! Lets get some more people in on this! Might have some deals incoming soon?

To the top.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IF YOU ENTERED THE FIRST CONTEST AND ARE ALREADY ON THE LIST, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK, AND THEN POST HERE. OTHER PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO FOLLOW AS WELL... ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS CAN PLAY :)
www.facebook.com/cloudypeakvapes
I should already be entered from before but just in case I did it again...and liked / following you on Facebook (George Brennan)

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Already registered from previous contest
Liked and following on fb. Don't have Instagram

Good luck to all, but most of all to me!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
entered and subscribed
Thank you and good luck! Newsletter is out... Goods deals to be had. Free coils, mod tank & rda $70 or $75. Full setup there.

Thanks to all who've entered. We've got an hour left roughly... Come on and register for your last chance.

Check your emails after the contest ends please. You will be informed of your win by me, and then I will send an invoice for the $1 contest fee. Prizes will ship out today or tomorrow, it depends on what time today we get your address and payment info. Get ready!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Done... will be emailing winners shortly. Thanks all! Congrats winners! & make sure to check email and spam folders. Here we go!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Winners have won, winners have been informed!!! :) Thanks all! I really appreciate the sign ups. Please refer any friends. I will be doing another giveaway here soon so pay attention, and I will be updating my sale thread regularly. You will all get emails with the sales, and exclusives will come sometimes too. Again, I really appreciate every one of you, congrats to the winners!

And remember to KEEP IT CLOUDY!!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Winners have won, winners have been informed!!! :) Thanks all! I really appreciate the sign ups. Please refer any friends. I will be doing another giveaway here soon so pay attention, and I will be updating my sale thread regularly. You will all get emails with the sales, and exclusives will come sometimes too. Again, I really appreciate every one of you, congrats to the winners!

And remember to KEEP IT CLOUDY!!!
Please post the winners First name, last initial here in the thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors