Become a Patron!

ENDED - Cloudy Peak Vapes-Kilo Black Series & King Of The Clouds Juice-WINNERS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
WINNERS HAVE BEEN SENT EMAILS! THANKS ALL, AND CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATS TO @Proatype

STILL WAITING ON ONE MORE!

EXPECT A NEW CONTEST SOON!

ATTENTION: USE THIS DIRECT LINK OR THE DIRECT LINK BELOW BY THE RULES!. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE EMAILS, ONE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCOUNT, THEN THE WELCOME EMAIL. PLEASE VISIT THE SITE, AND THEN POST IN THIS THREAD ONCE YOU'VE ENTERED AND HAVE CHECKED OUT WWW.CLOUDYPEAKVAPES.COM

THIS DIRECT LINK IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE YOU'RE ENTERED. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE DOESN'T WORK, PLEASE MESSAGE ME. THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY ISSUES, AS IT'S ALL CONFIRMED AND FUNCTIONING RIGHT NOW.
kotc.JPG

kiloblack.JPG

www.cloudypeakvapes.com

We are Giving Away 3 60ml Kilo Black Series bottles to one winner, and 4 bottles of King Of The Clouds to a second winner.

The Rules: THIS IS A DIRECT LINK TO SIGNUP FOR THE CONTEST. PLEASE CONTINUE VIA THE EMAILS TO THE SITE, AND POST HERE THAT YOU ENTERED. THANKS!

MAKE SURE YOU RECIEVE THE CONFIRMATION TO SIGN UP, THEN OUR WELCOME EMAIL, AND CONTINUE TO THE SITE.

Next please post something in this thread acknowledging your visit and sign up. I thank all of you in advance.

We would appreciate likes or joins for our Facebook Page, as well as www.instagram.com/cloudypeakvapes, though the only requirements are you subscribe to our newsletter, And visit the site. Follows and likes are just an optional thing, and won't increase your chance of winning. One entry per person.

This contest will end at 8:00 AM Mountain time on Wednesday, April 5th... I will go through the newsletter subscribers, and pick two random individuals with a random generator. Winners will be notified via email on April 5th by the end of the day. Each winner will be invoiced $1.00, as FDA regulations prevent me from giving tobacco products away for free. I have to obey the rules wether I like em' or not. You must be of legal smoking age in your state, or jurisdiction to enter, and entrance is considered a statement confirming that by yourself.

Winners: Please post your win in this thread, and if you could, an instagram or Facebook post to share what you received.

www.cloudypeakvapes.com www.instagram.com/cloudypeakvapes and www.facebook.com/cloudypeakvapes

Sincerely,

Cloudy Peak Vapes, LLC

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm all signed up! Good luck with your contest :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Added a clarification for shipping. We only ship in the U.S. for now, I'm terribly sorry if that inconvenienced anyone. That policy may change, but for now, my apologies for you international friends.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Really like the looks of your website. Thanks for the chance.
Thanks for the feedback. I tried to think about what I value. Simple, clean, descriptive, and uncluttered. I partially based it on my old iPad. I wanted something that would load fast without unnecessary b.s., my iPad is so slow. I purposefully wanted it to be clear and simple so it loads fast. My product, and hopefully my descriptions and photos don't need unnecessary clutter.

I'm glad you like it. The feedback is greatly appreciated, as are any ideas of products you'd like to see.

Good Luck!

BerryCloud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Added a clarification for shipping. We only ship in the U.S. for now, I'm terribly sorry if that inconvenienced anyone. That policy may change, but for now, my apologies for you international friends.
Too bad.... Waiting for the next giveaway then...

Στάλθηκε από το X5max_PRO μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Too bad.... Waiting for the next giveaway then...

Στάλθηκε από το X5max_PRO μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
My apologies on the initial lack of clarification. I may ship overseas at some point but for now, keeping up with domestic laws is my priority, and they keep changing. I'd love to sell out of the country, I just spend enough time focusing on federal and state compliance in the U.S.A., which can be a nightmare in and of itself.

So again, I'm sorry. Thanks for visiting though. I really appreciate everyone who stops by.

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might want to consider taking the products out of the packaging for eye appeal.
You could include the box in the photo and show any extra parts.
You also might include a real value juice line to compete with the inexpensive 120's.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You might want to consider taking the products out of the packaging for eye appeal.
You could include the box in the photo and show any extra parts.
I appreciate the advice, and definitely agree. I'd rather keep things sealed when they come that way though. It's something in the future I will likely do, I just want to maintain the seal on products that have it. First and foremost I wanted to take my own photos. That was number one. I appreciate the feedback, I messaged you.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I put this up top, but I want to make sure to emphasize it. Everyone already entered is good. But use the direct link provided. I am working on remedying the other two options. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

ATTENTION: USE THE DIRECT LINK PLEASE. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE EMAILS TO CONTINUE TO THE SITE AND GET THE NEWSLETTER. THEN POST HERE. I HAVE EVERYONE WHO HAS SIGNED UP ALREADY, SO DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE ENTERED NO MATTER WHAT. HOWEVER SOME AREN'T GETTING A WELCOME EMAIL. I'M WORKING ON THIS, BUT CURRENTLY USE THE DIRECT LINK I POSTED, AND YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A WELCOME EMAIL WHICH YOU CLICK TO CONFIRM. THEN OUR FIRST NEWSLETTER WILL ARRIVE.

I AM SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED. REST ASSURED YOU'RE ENTERED IF YOU USED A PRIOR METHOD.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Please make sure to use valid emails. I can't give a win to someone I can't email. Just a friendly reminder. :)

Additionally the banner scroll out on the bottom right on our site works now, but please continue using the direct link for the contest.

Thanks for patience during that email hiccup. Sign up via one of the two direct links up top! Winners will be emailed, all details above. Thanks.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I signed up but I never received an email
You have to use one of the direct links embedded into the top post, then accept the newsletter, and go to the site.

I tested this over the past hour again with three email addresses and it is working fine. Yahoo sends it to the junk folder, but you have to open it and tell it that it isn't junk, and you're good.

I don't see any emails or logins around the time you posted regarding the issue. I will message you.

The link is working. Just make sure you sign up, click the email you receive to confirm, which will take you back to your browser to confirm. Then you will Recieve your first of our welcome emails after confirmation. And please visit the site and post here after you sign up.

Good luck everyone!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
UPDATE: I wanted to add that I'm going to send out my first Exclusive Deals Newsletter on Wednesday, as well as notifying the winners. I plan to do an unobtrusive amount of these deals for my subscribers. These deals will be only available through the newsletter. I'm trying to make this worth your while wether you win or not. It's cliche, but I truly do exist for and because of you all, so Thanks All!

@VapingInNewYork @Diabolique & @Raymcconn Thanks so much for visiting, and especially the bookmark :) . If you do the social media, definitely follow my instagram and Facebook for more deals. I have a special place in my heart for this community though, so expect more here as I grow!

Keep em coming! It's my pleasure to be doing this. Good Luck, and thanks all!

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UPDATE: I wanted to add that I'm going to send out my first Exclusive Deals Newsletter on Wednesday, as well as notifying the winners. I plan to do an unobtrusive amount of these deals for my subscribers. These deals will be only available through the newsletter. I'm trying to make this worth your while wether you win or not. It's cliche, but I truly do exist for and because of you all, so Thanks All!

@VapingInNewYork @Diabolique & @Raymcconn Thanks so much for visiting, and especially the bookmark :) . If you do the social media, definitely follow my instagram and Facebook for more deals. I have a special place in my heart for this community though, so expect more here as I grow!

Keep em coming! It's my pleasure to be doing this. Good Luck, and thanks all!

Already following on all platforms!!!
Thanks again tor the opportunity!!!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
When I am ready I will look. I will be doing it sometime this month if I decide on the IPV8.
Well shoot me a Message or an email and let me know what options you're thinking about, and I can probably stock what you decide on for you, for when you're ready.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lets get some more people signed up for free Juice! Two winners... come win some juice! :bliss:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks @Proatype & @TheKiddVapes !!! Good Luck!

I'm leaving the VU15OFF 15% off, live for you guys and gals. The code on the site is for 10% off, but The Vaping Underground one I referred to is still good for you all!

Thanks all, good luck, and keep em' coming! There may be an email getting put together with some exclusive deals for those who've subscribed and entered... just maybe... :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Visited, subscribed and ready to check out the awesome deals!

Thanks for the contest!
Thank you much! I just finished up a little something nice to send out to all of you who entered and subscribed. Almost there! Lets get some more entries, and you can definitely get some great specials.

Thanks!

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All done. Actually enjoyed your site. Simple and easy to navigate. I also liked the coming soon\what do you want section. It's nice to have a store listen to it's customers.
I understand the real pictures in lieu of pictures supplied by manufacturers, but I would like to see the actual device and not just the box. Good luck with the store.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you much! I just finished up a little something nice to send out to all of you who entered and subscribed. Almost there! Lets get some more entries, and you can definitely get some great specials.

Thanks!
Im just curious if my subscription is fixed now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All done. Actually enjoyed your site. Simple and easy to navigate. I also liked the coming soon\what do you want section. It's nice to have a store listen to it's customers.
I understand the real pictures in lieu of pictures supplied by manufacturers, but I would like to see the actual device and not just the box.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
I appreciate you time and your constructive criticism. I mean it when I say I'm here for you all.

I totally understand the products being in box not being ideal. Ironically, a lot of higher end products do not come sealed. But ultimately, I just don't want to violate anyone's rights by using their photos. It's illegal. Things will keep growing, and when they do, opening up products to take photos shouldn't be an issue. I really don't want to sell open things, and admittedly need to focus budget on stock. No need to lie. I'm a one man operation for now. So, I have some ideas regarding opened photos. That will be changing... you're the second person to reference that, and I will get on it as soon as it's feasible. I listen, and it's obviously something I need to get to. Thank you.

Also, thanks for complimenting the navigation. I'm fine tuning still, but I put a real priority on speedy and simple. I just got a brand new computer, but I have an old iPad, and a 2008 MacBook Pro prior to the new. I can't stand sites with all sorts of graphics... etc... I really made an attempt at simple, clean, and fast. I tried to showcase the photos and products and leave it there... (gotta open em', I know :) )
So One step at a time... or maybe 20 steps at a time, lol. I'm making some changes along the way still. I'm trying to pay mind to what you all want. I populated the coming soon some more, and that will continue.

And the first exclusive deals Email is created, keep signing up people, deals are incoming!

Finally, that coming soon/what do you want section couldn't be more self descriptive, namely in, "what do you all want?" I know what sells and what I like, but tell me via email or PM. I can't guarantee anything, but I wanna make sure you're coming back. I can get almost anything, no promise I will, but i do promise I'll listen.

Juices I'd definitely like suggestions on. I spent months trying to help launch a juice company, and I know when something's good, though not my thing. Good Juice is evident. So any juice hardware etc... Message me please ALL!

Long winded, but I sincerely appreciate the comments and everyone entering!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been playing around on your site, very easy to navigate, great selection, and great prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors