Become a Patron!

ENDED - Cloudy Peak Vapes-Kilo Black Series & King Of The Clouds Juice-WINNERS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Who want's some free Juice, and some exclusive Deals!

Lets get some more people entered... Come enter for free juice, get exclusive deals? Ya Know You Wanna...

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
BUMPING IT UP FOR THE HOME-STRETCH... Entry until 8AM MDT tomorrow morning, 4/5. I will inform the winners via email tomorrow. Thanks to all who've entered and stopped by, and good luck to all. Free Juice!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I appreciate you time and your constructive criticism. I mean it when I say I'm here for you all.

I totally understand the products being in box not being ideal. Ironically, a lot of higher end products do not come sealed. But ultimately, I just don't want to violate anyone's rights by using their photos. It's illegal. Things will keep growing, and when they do, opening up products to take photos shouldn't be an issue. I really don't want to sell open things, and admittedly need to focus budget on stock. No need to lie. I'm a one man operation for now. So, I have some ideas regarding opened photos. That will be changing... you're the second person to reference that, and I will get on it as soon as it's feasible. I listen, and it's obviously something I need to get to. Thank you.

Also, thanks for complimenting the navigation. I'm fine tuning still, but I put a real priority on speedy and simple. I just got a brand new computer, but I have an old iPad, and a 2008 MacBook Pro prior to the new. I can't stand sites with all sorts of graphics... etc... I really made an attempt at simple, clean, and fast. I tried to showcase the photos and products and leave it there... (gotta open em', I know :) )
So One step at a time... or maybe 20 steps at a time, lol. I'm making some changes along the way still. I'm trying to pay mind to what you all want. I populated the coming soon some more, and that will continue.

And the first exclusive deals Email is created, keep signing up people, deals are incoming!

Finally, that coming soon/what do you want section couldn't be more self descriptive, namely in, "what do you all want?" I know what sells and what I like, but tell me via email or PM. I can't guarantee anything, but I wanna make sure you're coming back. I can get almost anything, no promise I will, but i do promise I'll listen.

Juices I'd definitely like suggestions on. I spent months trying to help launch a juice company, and I know when something's good, though not my thing. Good Juice is evident. So any juice hardware etc... Message me please ALL!

Long winded, but I sincerely appreciate the comments and everyone entering!
Keep plugging away dude. I enjoy dealing with vape shops that are owned or operated by vape fans first, business person second. If you have a passion for what you do, you'll succeed.
If I'm buying from a reputable dealer, I'm not concerned about open box.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Keep plugging away dude. I enjoy dealing with vape shops that are owned or operated by vape fans first, business person second. If you have a passion for what you do, you'll succeed.
If I'm buying from a reputable dealer, I'm not concerned about open box.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
I appreciate it man. ;)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wahooo!
Lucky Wednesday!!
A nice email to wake up to...
Got some Kilo headed my way!
Many thanks @TBCAmor !!
Thank You! My pleasure. It's always nice to wake up to something positive...

@BPROSEK Be sure to keep attention to my threads. I'm gonna be running another giveaway really soon.

And keep your eyes open for an email with some deals!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Are you serious??!!!!! Hold on let me check wow really be right back!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Om-goodness, thank you sooo much!!!! Don't know how i missed that. I am so happy and thankful.
I can't wait to try them and post everywhere on social media how yummy!!!! I am sending you my information right now in email.
Whoop whoop... happy happy Wednesday, thanks to you.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Om-goodness, thank you sooo much!!!! Don't know how i missed that. I am so happy and thankful.
I can't wait to try them and post everywhere on social media how yummy!!!! I am sending you my information right now in email.
Whoop whoop... happy happy Wednesday, thanks to you.

Awesome... That puts a huge smile on my face. I'll pay attention for the info and we'll get this out to you. Congrats!

Next contest is coming, might have to do a hot deal for you newsletter subscribers, too. Thanks all!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks to all that entered, and joined the list! I'm gonna try to keep coming with deals, I won't be obtrusive, and feedback is welcome if you do feel that way. :)

I'm gonna get a few things sorted out, and we're gonna have ourselves another contest! I probably will be starting it tonight! Thanks All, and congrats winners! Pay attention to this section if you wanna get in on another contest!

Thanks again,

The artist formerly known as TBCAmor... LOL

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my winning vape mail, just wanted to share.
97989d78b4697c7e61588a422bbc4145.jpg

0ccb93a9af88b1a58728e80bc9eac2a5.jpg

Not only did I get my juice that i won Andrew through in a Kilo T-shirt. More picture and review of the winning liquids.

Thanks again Andrew: CloudyPeakVapes

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my winning vape mail, just wanted to share.
97989d78b4697c7e61588a422bbc4145.jpg

0ccb93a9af88b1a58728e80bc9eac2a5.jpg

Not only did I get my juice that i won Andrew through in a Kilo T-shirt. More picture and review of the winning liquids.

Thanks again Andrew: CloudyPeakVapes

Paging @CloudyPeakVapes Andrew, this is just the first pictures, more to come.

"Heaven Gifts, World NO.1 E-CIG B2B Supplier Since 2007! Make Vape Trade Easy."

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Paging @CloudyPeakVapes Andrew, this is just the first pictures, more to come.

"Heaven Gifts, World NO.1 E-CIG B2B Supplier Since 2007! Make Vape Trade Easy."
I'm so sorry... Somehow I didn't get a notification, and I must've checked my second giveaway thread. My sincerest apologies, I have no clue how I missed this.

Anyway, thanks so much for entering, ordering, and ENJOY! I really appreciate it.

And again... I'm a bonehead... I have so many things going on at once that sometimes I may miss something... :) It never stops, Lol, but I love it.

Thanks so much Lois! I appreciate you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors