Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Good luck to all who have entered. I don’t have any pod mods nor have I ever tried one so if I win this I will be popping my pod mod cherry. That’s kind of a big deal where I come from. I’m old fashioned so something like this isn’t taken lightly. I will first want to make sure this pod mod is the pod mod for me. I’m not the kinda guy who just goes around trying this mod or that mod. I’m loyal and when I find a mod that I like, I ride with that mod to the end or until it gives up the ghost. I’m a Smoant fan and have several of their mods all of which still function and look good. I’m not extremely vain but looks still matter to me. My mod doesn’t have to be drop dead gorgeous but it has to look like it’s been taken care of. Not sloppy nor do I like my mod to “peacock” or look overly ostentatious. Anyway I feel like this has been a good talk and I’d just like to take this time to once again wish everyone good luck in this giveaway and thank Coilart for not only making this pod mod but for offering it for free in this generous giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors