Become a Patron!

ENDED - Contest: Finish Squonker Devices Survey, Win US$50 Heaven Gifts Gift Card--1/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
No difficult to find squonker mods recently swept through the vaping community like a tornado owing to its big tank capacity and convenient refilling system. If a new RDA comes to the market but doesn’t have a BF pin included, we can’t call it popular, lol. Under this trend, many good squonker mods pop up in a short time, like Geekvape Athena, Geekvape GBOX, Stentorian RAM, Arctic Dolphin Crea. While enjoying the convenience in squonk field, do you have any requirements for the essential squonker bottle? Easy refilling? No leaking? Ok, here is an innovative one we want to share with you guys, the new Arctic Dolphin Squonk Bottle V2, a top-quality squonk bottle co-designed in Italy by BoomStick Engineering and Arctic Dolphin. Made of high quality silicone, it’s softer, more responsive and more hard wearing than any other thin plastic alternatives. It has a great improvement over other bottles-two holes on the stainless steel cap, one is for refilling and the other is for venting. With the unique design, you can directly refill through the hole instead of taking it off or via 510 connector, much more convenient. Moreover, it’s compatible with all squonker mods on the market. How wonderful it is! Guys, wanna give this Arctic Dolphin Squonk Bottle V2 a try and pair it with your favorite squonker mod? Finish the following survey, you will get a $50 gift card to purchase anything you want on our site.

To enter:

1.Did you use any squonker devices before? If you did, did you have any refilling problems with your current squonker bottle? If not, just comment with Arctic Dolphin Squonk Bottle V2.

2.Which squonker mod on our site do you want most?

3.What do you think of this Arctic Dolphin Squonk Bottle V2?

4.Vape quiz: how many differences can you find?

fvStfyE.jpg

5.Share Arctic Dolphin Squonk Bottle V2 on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on Jan 9, 2018.
2. The winner will get one $50 gift card.
3. Each person can post 7 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

--------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #6 @gtrpickr!

O6lsqpI.png

I will PM the gift card to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6.) I've noticed many new squonk mods being released recently. A wave of single battery squonkers, now more dual battery ones.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
7.) A big part of squonk kits is the rda. If I were to choose a squonk kit, I'd be sure to evaluate that too.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
looks nice

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5.Share Arctic Dolphin Squonk Bottle V2 on any of your social media pages.
Google+

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I have used a couple now. Seems like a decent design to avoid the complete removal of a squonk bottle. However....id hate to have to put all of my juice into a bottle with a tiny tip just to use this....therefore it doesn't really do a thing for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. As stated in answer 1..doesnt thrill me. I don't want to transfer juice to small tip or syringe tip bottles just to use it.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. 2..... seems like the diameter of the top and the twisting fill top?

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3. looks like a good design but will have to see some real world testing to see if it functions properly

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope it works as advertised.

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4.Vape quiz: how many differences can you find?
I see 7 differences.

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 Which squonker mod on our site do you want most?

Definitely the Hugo Vapor Squeezer. It looks so good!

That's a very generous giveaway. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
3. Easy refilling don't have to remove the bottle, has venting , minimal mess if any, nice colors choice. Comes in round or square shape.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
4. QUIZ not sure how technical we are getting with this but there are 20+ that' if you want to get technical. But the main difference is the way you refill the squonk bottle

Last edited:

EVO250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#1 never used one before.
I want to try Arctic Dolphin

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
#1 i have never used these kind of mods something im looking into getting