Become a Patron!

ENDED - Cthulhu MOD Giveaway- One set Cthulhu MTL RTA (one of the best MTL RTA in 2016!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CthulhuMod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
Cthulhu MOD Giveaway- One set steel Cthulhu MTL RTA (one of the best MTL RTA in 2016!) ends 15th/Jan

Cthulhu MTL RTA is the first mouth to lung RTA designed by Cthulhu MOD. It comes with two drip tips and 3 swappable air flow resisters in the tank. It can support true MTL and a restricted lung hit. Power range: 15W -80W
2-1280x720.jpg

9-1280x720.jpg

How to join?
Please feel free to comment anything about MTL.

Welcome to join the RTA discussion on VU: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cthulhu-mtl-rta-24mm-new.285255/

Cthulhu instagram: @CthulhuMod
cthulhu FB page: @cthulhumodz

Winner is @f1r3b1rd . :vino:

Good luck! Thanks.

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I enjoy mtl quite a bit. With the right tank, the flavor can be just so great mtl! Also..... it is really nice when I don't feel like blowing such a cloud..like driving or in the house.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I direct lung when out and about, but when with The Wife, I love MTL vapes. I have and like the Cthulhu V1 and V2 (V3 is on the list), so the Cthulhu MTL should be right up my alley!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't done mtl vape since I bought a crappy smoke shop vape pen to quit the cigs. That being said I am interested in mtl vaping just to see what it's really about and see if I dig it. It is a pretty looking RTA.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't MTL, but my wife does. I've been trying to tempt her to try something besides her subtank mini. This might be just the thing. ;)

GhostVape22

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Used to MTL when I first got my vape. Forgot why I stopped but honestly id like to start again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Trying to find a MTL for the mom that does not leak.
No luck so far.

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
U just love this thank for all the driffent decks and in 3mm juice capacity what more can we ask. Hope i get one soon. MTL is tops thanks Cthulhu for this RTA with 3 swappable air flows. Just cant wait to try it out.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't tried an mtl but if I get lucky enough I will soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Usually do direct hard lung hits but do MTL sometimes - need my nic so do whatever is needed at the time.
The gold one looks nice.

Ivisible

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have not really tired MTL. when i started went straight into sub-ohming and havent gave it much thought. Would be a nice change of pace to try and see if I like

tabacon

Member For 4 Years
The insert restricting airflow looks like it would go hand in hand with a good MTL device.
I bet a full tank with MTL use would last a while too...

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a diehard tootle vaper. I don't get the enthusiasm for huge clouds and no flavor. I don't buy 200 watt mods or high VG juice. Today I'm vaping on my hurricane jr. at 22 watts and thoroughly enjoying it. But I really enjoy using a Rose 3 or something at 12-15 watts and MTLing all day on one tank.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I really like the way you restrict the air. I haven't done MTL vaping in a while but that's possibly because i haven't found the right tank for it. This tank looks like it could be really good

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My best MTL tank is the Kayfun 4. I have to admit, I have been neglecting it for a while. I wish it had a little more airflow! I think that this Cthulhu MTL RTA could change the game for me!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
MTL is the only way I vape and not one person has been able to tell me how they get a Vape into their lungs with out it going through their mouths!.

nomadgrow

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've always been a MTL vaper, always on that flavor chase, but that's possibly because I switched from cigars to vaping, and never really moved away from holding that dense sweet cloud in my mouth before inhaling haha

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

nomadgrow

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I caught you guys over on your RTA thread, and I gotta say, you guys are on point!!! This unit ROCKS! I'm sure you knocked this one out of the park, you took your time in development, listened to your customers and came up with something truly spectacular!!

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I started mtl and still go back to it frequently. For me it's all about flavor, and if I can get that with a good mtl tank I'm really happy. Lower power, longer battery life, and my juice lasts longer.

Thanks for the contest!

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will still mtl or take a really restricted lung hit when I am in a crowded area or want to be a little more stealthy.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I haven't used a MTL tank in a while and this looks like an awesome tank to try MTL again!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Holy Smokes....er, Vapes!
This is by a long shot, the best RTA for graduating up or down I've seen yet. The fact that you can build and STILL have the ability to adjust the tightness of the draw, not using airflow, but using the adapters, is amazing. I need to get 3 of these. Sis, Friend and Me.

As for my experience with MTL, as all of us have, we've started with MTL. I started out with a corner store pharmacy disposable tank system - FIN. The menthol was tasty and the nic was quite satisfying at a 24. I even vaped it while I was in the hospital for a week. I loaded up on the replacement tanks until I bought my firsts Sub kit. Then my first sub tank and modest mod.

Very impressive, Cthulha. You're going in the right direction considering current circumstances. Bravo!
I would love an opportunity to review your RTA. I have 5 reviews that will be released by the time this gracious give-a-way is over.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I still mtl. Always good flavor. Love how you guys listen to customers.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A would really like to try this tank. so I guess that means I want IT BAD. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

nomadgrow

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just rebuilt an old aspire coil with a nice little clapton, and man!!! Flavor heaven coming out of an old aspire atlantis tank, serious mtl action going on!!

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks cool. I use MTL as well as DL. My husband only vapes MTL. It would be great to try this.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MTL is awesome flavor have had my eye on this very tank for a bit and would love the chance to win one thank you so much...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

nomadgrow

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got in a big bottle of strawberry milkshake, and a nice MTL tank would seriously be flavor city with this!!!

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was a big fan of a tight draw. I used to plug up airholes of my Kanger Protank Mini to make it realy tight. But later, I don't know how, I've ended up with DTL draw :)

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
A picture is worth a thousand words:

HRnotZa.jpg

©...or simply "picture taken by" one James Mowl - thx !

seromax

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never used MTL atomizers but would to try! Thx 4 the chance!

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clouds are good and flavorful but when im looking for a nic fix i go to my nautilus mini. High nic and a tight draw really does the trick. Ive been wanting a good rta that does mtl but theres not much to choose from. Id put this thing to good use! Fingers crossed on this chance to win!

Eggen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I enjoy mtl from time to time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally I'm not big on MTL but I have a friend that needs it. Trying to get him to stay off smokes. He used to vape but went back till cigarettes. Maybe a good MTL tank will help.

Paskal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually carry 2 vape set every day. One set is DL, while the other is MTL.

DL = Subtank Mini + Evic VTC Mini. Ohm set to around 0.5-0.6ohm vaping fruity juice.

MTL = Kayfun Lite + Pico 75W. Ohm usually around 1.1-1.3ohm. Vaping creamy juice. Currently Charlie Noble's Siren Song.

Its a habit hard to change, but my mindset is always like this: hight ohm is for creamy, low ohm is for fruity. Every. Single. Time.

LOL

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Nice looking tanks it would be great to try this one out

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer MTL for easy going vaping with a perfect taste of liquid ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors