Become a Patron!

ENDED - Cthulhu MOD Giveaway: one set GAIA RDTA - Probably the Best RDTA! end at 15/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hed1N

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks cool & easy filling

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Agree on all this.. Really well executed, already on my radar! ..and the site looks the business, well done.
Excited to try the GAIA for sure... the sophisticated lines and profile are reminiscent of something Vaponaute might think up which is a great thing. The finish & tip compliment the look perfectly, super classy stuff. Form following function.
Big up yerselves @CthulhuMod ; )
Cheers for the contest & good luck everyone!
-billy

CthulhuMod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
Agree on all this.. Really well executed, already on my radar! ..and the site looks the business, well done.
Excited to try the GAIA for sure... the sophisticated lines and profile are reminiscent of something Vaponaute might think up which is a great thing. The finish & tip compliment the look perfectly, super classy stuff. Form following function.
Big up yerselves @CthulhuMod ; )
Cheers for the contest & good luck everyone!
-billy
Thank you!

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks interesting and what I've seen coming from Cthulhu recently it definitely looks like something I'd love to take for a test drive.

talkcc144

Member For 4 Years
I though spending days reviewing the Goon and Apocalypse RDA's I found what I've been looking for. I think my decision has changed. This is much more user friendly.

Thanks for the chance to PLAY and WIN

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So how do we enter this?
I am curious how it would be on my Vt Inbox :D

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So much to like...
Clean lines. Squonkable. Airflow options.
Gimme gimme ;)

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The device looks like a game changer, you guys hit it out of the park.The top center makes it easy to fill on the go, the build deck is very adaptable for clouds or flavor and the best part is its sqounk ready.

iNcEnDiArY

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Option to choose either cloud or flavor chasing .... Yeah that's gonna be awesome

Sent from my S710 using Tapatalk

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really like the look, hopefully with the right tip it will be a breeze to fill the 2ml tank. Though I am worried that some droppers may not fit, but that's just my skepticism, please ignore it. Also am impressed with the airflow control and how it is implemented on the deck. And finally, its from you guys. Cthulhu Mods, your company is named after a Great Old One created from the mind of H. P. Lovecraft. He was the best writer of horror and revolutionized the horror industry. Just hoping someday you guys will create a box mod or tube mod with the Lovecraft designed Old Ones implemented into it.

CthulhuMod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
I really like the look, hopefully with the right tip it will be a breeze to fill the 2ml tank. Though I am worried that some droppers may not fit, but that's just my skepticism, please ignore it. Also am impressed with the airflow control and how it is implemented on the deck. And finally, its from you guys. Cthulhu Mods, your company is named after a Great Old One created from the mind of H. P. Lovecraft. He was the best writer of horror and revolutionized the horror industry. Just hoping someday you guys will create a box mod or tube mod with the Lovecraft designed Old Ones implemented into it.
Thanks!

km00

Member For 4 Years
Oh that looks like something I'd like to test out

Under a rock with a 6gb connection

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Congrats @inspects ;) lovely little tank this is you won't be disappointed ...don't run anything less then a fused clapton in it though hehe

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just noticed this a few hours ago.....thanks much...!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell yeah... That's a nice one... Congrats brother.... It's always nice to win something.... Good job.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors