ENDED DIY Flavor Shack chat thread. One $25.00 Winners Est End Date 1/15/2108

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
DIY Flavor Shack's Chit Chat thread.
You can post pretty much anything but please keep in mind that I advertise this as office friendly.

Would love to hear about all the Vape or non Vape deals you got during the holidays.

Or how many times you boo booed and wrote 2017 instead of 2018. I always manage to do it once following the turn of the year.

My best deal was the robotic vacuum that I got for my son and DIL. With two kids, they use it nightly. Imagine that. LOL

On, or around, January 15, 2018 one lucky person will get a $25.00 credit to use at DIY Flavor Shack.
Sometimes I'm not right on time which is why I used I Estimated End Date.
Be assured that I will get around to it. :)

Have fun!!! :)

No back to back post.
Est. End Date 1/15/2018

If you feel the need to double post then insert DNC (Do Not Count) at the beginning of post.
Est End Date for the winning picks because sometimes I'm not all that timely. :)
DIY Flavor Shack does send to other countries besides USA but there is no guarantee they will send to yours. It's up to you to check before assuming they do.

111111bottom%20of%20vendor%20event%20picture.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is what I got for Christmas-
efest-efest-luc-6-bay-charger.jpg

The_Hype_Blue_Slushee_Eliquid_100mL_by_Propaganda__59200.1512536831.1280.1280.jpg

The_Hype_Cotton_Candy_Eliquid_100ML_by_Propaganda__79666.1512536646.1280.1280.jpg

smok_v8_x_baby_t6_coils_1.jpg

I was surprised each time. I didn't expect to get anything vape related :).

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't get any vape gear as gifts but I bought some things on Black Friday:)

Bought an Innokin Coolfire Ultra with Scion Tank.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No vape gear as gifts this year. To be honest, my family would prefer that I gave up all nicotine. :rolleyes:

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Not even close to the Blue Slushee for me. Probably cuz I can tell whats in it (strawberry ripe/em). I can make something similar fairly easily. Blue Slushee is pretty amazing. I don't know where to start, making it...but I've tried.
I like the Heisenburg blue Slushee

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening everyone. Hope your day went well and full of clouds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had about a week of -20°. -3 right now but its gunna crawl out of it by the weekend.
Our temps here have been way below normal every day except once since Christmas Eve. Nothing close to your temps but below freezing here. I think we're finally supposed to get back to normal temps on Monday of next week.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm gunna mix up some DIY liquid today. Today's mission is Red Bull/Energy Drink flavors.

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't made it above freezing yet in Centrabama. Freaking cold.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every winter my mom, dad, and grandma migrate to Yuma for the winter. They say the weather is nice down there :D.

Frostino

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hope everyone is having a pleasant start to their new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors