Not open for further replies.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
diy-flavor-shack.jpg

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. The pup has been out so now it's time for coffee and the weather on my local channel. Have a great day everyone!

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 4 Sony VTC6 batteries due to arrive tomorrow (purchased)
And a SMOK Majesty purple resin mod with a X- Beast tank due to arrive Saturday (won)

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I'm going to give up my NRG tank for a new RTA or RBA tank.. decisions decisions..
already using a Serp/SMM

Ashraf1025

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got done watching Undercover High. Young adults go to high school and pose as real students.
Lmfao, I know for a fact that I went to school with dudes that shouldn't have been in there. Fake birthdates like the athletes from those islands where age can't be verified

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 4 Sony VTC6 batteries due to arrive tomorrow (purchased)
And a SMOK Majesty purple resin mod with a X- Beast tank due to arrive Saturday (won)
I got that tank pretty much when it hit the states. I didn't like it much. The draw was too tight and coil burnt out pretty fast. I only used the one coil and shelved it.

Then Christmas came and in my stocking was the T-6 coils. Three holes in the coil instead of one. These saved the tank for me cuz now I actually use it lol. The draw is still kinda restricted but these are a vast improvement to the Q2 or M2.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning... Yesterday it was spring, this morning it's back to winter. Brrrr....

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Frickin ten below outside again. I'm gunna mix some juice and stay inside. Maybe watch a football game. Vikes tommorow! We're going all the way! SKOL

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting ready to watch the Falcons/Eagles game. And though it's extremely hard to root for the Falcons, (for me at least)
Hoping that they win and the Saints win tomorrow, which will put the NFC championship game in the Superdome!!!!

Bundy71

Member For 2 Years
My favorite gift was my AWS LB-501 scale! Now I need more DIY supplies..so hook me up!

Speaking of weather...we went from 4Âş to 60Âş to a blizzard in the span of 24 hours!

Happy New Year!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite gift was my AWS LB-501 scale! Now I need more DIY supplies..so hook me up!

Speaking of weather...we went from 4Âş to 60Âş to a blizzard in the span of 24 hours!

Happy New Year!
I should get one of those. I got mine at a head-shop and the numbers are kinda small.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That will be interesting if it's cold and snows. :)
Their new stadium is amazing. It has a retractable roof and the ends slide open too. They'll have it closed up for SB-LII. I think it was built largely with cigarette tax. The price per pack ptetty much doubled in Minnesota when they started building it. They're like 10 bucks a pack.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their new stadium is amazing. It has a retractable roof and the ends slide open too. They'll have it closed up for SB-LII. I think it was built largely with cigarette tax. The price per pack ptetty much doubled in Minnesota when they started building it. They're like 10 bucks a pack.
Dang! I was hoping to see the Super Bowl played the same as it was years ago. Before they moved all the SB games to the south. See what the guys are made of.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm mixing 5 little 15ml bottles of juice tonight. Blending new flavors while the football game is going on. I'll be happy if I like one of them lol.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was just insane!! Seemed impossible. I definitely thought it was all over. So sorry you fans have to digest this. I mean it.
Don't be sorry...my REAL favorite team plays next week. Diehard Patriots fan here. Maybe we'll meet in the Super Bowl!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The silly white stuff is supposed to be falling here Wednesday morning. It will be ok with me if it skips us. :D

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Late arrival here. Hi JJ!

Get this. Hubby wanted to do a "China" Christmas. I asked, "What the heck is that?". He said, "I'll by what I want from China which is cheap, and you buy what you want from China." I almost busted out laughing thinking, "He has NO idea what he's gotten himself into - lol". So, when it came time to wrap gifts I told him to give me his presents to wrap. He said no. He would wrap his and I would wrap mine. Huh??? I didn't argue and wound up talking to myself the whole time wrapping about how he found BangGood.com. I would pick one of his gifts under the tree to give him and vice versa. I did buy him some things he needed on Amazon.

Oh, and we both decided to build new computers. $$$$

Vapewise I got a few RTAs but forgot the new battery charger I wanted.
Govad RTA
Ammit 25 (blue to go with my blue Alien)
VGOD Tricktank Pro R2
And a very special moment with my husband. (It's not what you think.)
It was a fabulous Christmas for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors