Become a Patron!

ENDED - E-Liquid Wonderland - $70.00 split between 3 winners - $14.99 120mls w/code 'juicelove'

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Liquid_Wonderland

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Contest has ended!

The winners are:

Grand Prize - @VapingGuitarist

Runner Ups - @Scuzzlebutt & @John Starz

Congratulations again!

Hello my fellow vapers! It's time for a giveaway and another awesome coupon code 'juicelove' for 25% off! That's a 120ml bottle for only $15 bucks shipped!

It's giveaway time again from us at E-Liquid Wonderland and up for grabs are a few different coupon codes good at www.eliquidwonderland.com. There are 75 flavors to choose from. These codes being given away this time have no minimum and can even be used for orders less than what the code is worth. The codes are one time use only so be sure to take that into account when placing an order, especially if for less as the rest of the codes value will be forfeited.

-Grand Prize - 1 $40.00 coupon code good for any order and no minimum required.

-Runner Ups - 2 $15.00 coupon codes good for any order and no minimum required.

We offer 120ml bottles for only $19.99 and sample packs (2 60ml bottles) for $19.99. We have 75 flavors including the 31 previous flavors we recently brought back. You can purchase these in either 60ml or 120ml bottles. Plus we offer Free Shipping anywhere in the good old U.S. of A.

With code 'juicelove' you get 25% off site wide, excluding gift sets, making 120mls only $14.99 and 60mls only a little under $10.00 with Free Shipping! Only at www.eliquidwonderland.com and the code is valid through January 15th.

For the giveaway the winners will be randomly chosen the morning of Saturday January 14th and updated shortly after. All entries are eligible to win. Winners will be contacted directly and updated on this post.

Rules of the giveaway:
Let's tell a story! Leave a comment that is relating to the previous comment so we can create a continuation story. I'll go ahead and start it off with the first comment.

All entrants must be of legal vaping age in their state/country, and it must be legal for us to ship to your location to qualify. Customs/Duties are out of our hands for shipments outside the U.S.

Good luck to all and we can't wait to update on Saturday!

Authorized Vendor Sub - Click Here
Website - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

Last edited:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
cause I always get what I want, except when

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And then, let all the magical flavors explode in and around his mouth. It wasn't till then that....

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So he decided it was time to call that 900 number he'd been saving and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors