11/23 #4
265c9ad4c5138ee0cd5eed037b0501e7.jpg

scooter just wants to be in reno

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Efun, what's the shipping date on the Wismec RX200?

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
77f51228cec0531b5a4185b2d2c4650e.jpg

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Getting to help a guy at work get his first regulated mod and tank. He had an older style (I wont mention what type) but it wasn't doing anything to help him get off cigs. Once he gets his gear I am going to be teaching him how to make his own coils and give him a spool of 28ga. Kanthal and some cotton to help get him started.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
00296a7f927b3a0a0b46ea4049f77830.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4fa8596c5fbdbdcbbf468bdfe5d1a412.jpg

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Story -- How I started

I started vaping back in July 2010, to get out of paying the ever-increasing NY taxes. I hoped to at best cut back a bit (37 year smoker), but after only a couple weeks (and my second,better, vaping setup) ended up dumping cigarettes in favor of only vaping.

Almost 5-1/2 years later I've saved a huge amount of money, met many amazing people in the vaping community, and had a very noticeable improvement in health.

Good luck everyone!

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 2 Vape Story - DIY

When I first started vaping I did what many do, sample lots and lots of eliquids. I had fun with the various fruit and dessert flavors, but really needed a strong cigarette-like vape to get over the early cravings.

I started DIY within a few months of vaping, just to get that cigarette taste. Tobacco Absolute and a relatively little used flavoring from Seedman got my over the hump -- I could blend my own eliquid with the right flavor profile, and control the nic level so I could switch to something with a bit more oomph at hard points (first thing in the morning, immediately after a meal, and, toughest for me, getting out of work on Friday afternoon -- that was a classic stumbling block,one my Tob4 mix helped get me through).

I was fortunate to run into a lot of really good DIYers, we shared recipes, chased down new flavor suppliers, generally all learned together.

Vape on!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How I got mom to vape instead of smoking.
She was laid up recovering from a major surgery and it was cold as hell outside. I had pre ordered a set of 510 batteries and some cartos and juice. Handed it to her and walked away with ear plugs in instead of hiking to the store.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How I got mom to vape instead of smoking.
She was laid up recovering from a major surgery and it was cold as hell outside. I had pre ordered a set of 510 batteries and some cartos and juice. Handed it to her and walked away with ear plugs in instead of hiking to the store.
I should have tried that good idea. Cause what I went through to get mine to quit was awful but ended up being ok but Nan it was hard

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
35434b4febb30b8c6a6401838a3d4c34.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping Story -- Pay It Forward
One of the coolest things I've found in the vaping community is the large number of pay-it-forward people. The great majority of us are trying to get rid of a cruddy habit, smoking, and others are always ready to support people when they hit a hard spot. Sometimes it's helping a fellow vaper out with a bit of gear or eliquid, other times it's advice on the mechanics of vaping, often it's simply a case of cheering people on as they try to get over the hump. There's a common bond among us which is really impressive to see in action.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping Story -- Pay It Forward
One of the coolest things I've found in the vaping community is the large number of pay-it-forward people. The great majority of us are trying to get rid of a cruddy habit, smoking, and others are always ready to support people when they hit a hard spot. Sometimes it's helping a fellow vaper out with a bit of gear or eliquid, other times it's advice on the mechanics of vaping, often it's simply a case of cheering people on as they try to get over the hump. There's a common bond among us which is really impressive to see in action.
It's so true I got help in my time of need and I am so great full for this forum that there are really great people who wants to help each other in a time of need.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm like that with juice wish I had that much stuff though

Hey huck what is that purple thing in front row pink tray

VU Sponsors