Become a Patron!

ENDED-Geekvape Medusa Giveaway: A Simple yet Remarkable RDTA for All Builders-3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Geekvape Medusa RDTA? Here you go.

medusa-banner-giveaway_18b539.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win Geekvape Medusa RDTA, Enjoy Simple Building with Great Vapor and Flavor! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, here comes our new contest now. Are you exciting? Please wait & calm down :) let's get know this amazing prize firstly - Geekvape Medusa RDTA. Yep, we are giving away this cute boy this time. As an RDTA, Medusa really breaks from the tradition with no glass tank, which makes it short and sweet. It features a raised Velocity-style deck, 24mm in diameter, providing enough space for some large coils build. The juice well is deep, can hold 3ml e-liquid. So you can fill the well or drip directly through its wide bore ultem drip tip as needed. Adjustable side airflow makes the air travel to drip tip being shortened, delivering great vapor density and flavor with its short chamber. Simply put, it's a simple yet remarkable RDTA for all builders.

Now it's time to show us your passion. We're gonna choose 1 friend to try this beauty for free. Come & grab your chance!!!

U1esj0u.jpg

Giveaway Rules:
1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA.
2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?
4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next?

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on March 20, 2017.
2. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 4 times at most.
3. We would like to see at least 35 participants.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #53 Sergey Stetsura!!

yYD4h0U.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Geekvape Medusa RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$21.24 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

shabeerj

Member For 4 Years
1. Looks impressive. I like the small size as well as the velocity styled deck.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

shabeerj

Member For 4 Years
2. Not as yet so i cannot comment on other products from Geekvape

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.) It looks nice, but I don't like the drip tip. Heard other reviewers say the tip is too short also.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.) I've had the avocado on the past and found it was a nice rdta. I didn't like the grub screws. And the build quality seems sub par.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I care about flavor and being leak free. Nail those and I'm sold.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. I expect to see a new rta to take the griffin spot

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1. I think it looks nice. I'm also a fan of velocity style decks.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2. I have two Griffins, and a Griffin 25 Plus and have been happy with them.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3. I look for tanks that deliver good flavor and are leak free at a reasonable price.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
4. I'm hoping to see a new version of the Griffin that would be a 30mm size with a larger biuld deck and at least 10ml capacity. Griffin XL maybe?
Thanks for the contest!

Karagel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. It looks really great, i really like engraved metal look, and velocity style deck is plus too.

Karagel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have Griffin 25, Avocado 22 and 24, Avocado 24 (bottom airflow) is my all day tank quite offten. Love the flavor.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. I have a Griffin 22 it performed quite nicely. I also have new in box a Griffin 25 mini (vape apocalypse stash).

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. The first criteria would be function, then looks, then price. If it doesn't work well the rest doesn't matter.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't give an opinion until I've tried it - but would like to have one to try.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
Don't have any Geekvape products.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?
Function and price - want tanks that do what I want and for a reasonable price.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Something with extra large juice capacity.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA - I like the size and I like the velocity styled deck

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far? - I love my Tsunami 24, it is used daily.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why? - I take all three into account when choosing a new RDA or Tank.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next? - It seems like larger capacity is where everyone is going right at the moment.

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA - I like the size and I like the velocity styled deck. I just love it.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far? - I love my avocado rdta.

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why? - Function, its easy to use and give good flavour.

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next? - regulated mods

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
1. This RDTA looks awesome love the detailing on it. Not a massive fan of low profile chuff caps although there does seem to be a protector there which extends out. I like that I can plonk a 510 drip straight into the cap

Being RDTAs are my favourite this would look great in the line up, Just a shame no squonk option though?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
2. I have the geekvape 521 master tool kit V2 if that counts love it, its got everything I need

Am yet to try a tank from geekvape though hopefully this one will be a first

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
3. Flavour, decent DL airflow, non leaking and ease of refilling are my top priorities

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
4. I expect it will be another supersize me being this is where everyone is headed at the moment, shame I'm not a fan of larger attys, a dedicated squonker RDA/RDTA would be awesome with a unique build deck or a choice between single and dual coils would be great

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice deck, like it :)

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ammit is best for me atm :)

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
function for me... I like to use good devices :)

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
May be powerfull boxmods ? :)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Griffin 25 mini is my daily tank. By far my favorite from them so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors