Become a Patron!

ENDED - Giveaway - $70.00 split between 3 winners - $13.99 120mls w/code 'XMAS' - Ends 12-25-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Liquid_Wonderland

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Contest has ended and Winners have been chosen and messaged directly with the codes they won!

For the Grand Prize @Diabolique is the winner!

The Runner Ups are @medup & @forza

Congrats to all and look for our new contest and new code coming soon!

Hello my fellow vapers! It's time for a giveaway and another awesome coupon code 'XMAS' for 30% off! (Excludes Gift Sets) That's a 120ml bottle for only $13.99 shipped!!

It's giveaway time again from us at E-Liquid Wonderland and up for grabs are a few different coupon codes good at www.eliquidwonderland.com. There are 75 flavors to choose from. These codes being given away this time have no minimum and can even be used for orders less than what the code is worth. The codes are one time use only so be sure to take that into account when placing an order, especially if for less as the rest of the codes value will be forfeited. Gift Sets Excluded.

-Grand Prize - 1 $40.00 coupon code good for any order and no minimum required.

-Runner Ups - 2 $15.00 coupon codes good for any order and no minimum required.

We offer 120ml bottles for only $19.99 and sample packs (2 60ml bottles) for $19.99. We have 75 flavors including the 31 previous flavors we recently brought back. You can purchase these in either 60ml or 120ml bottles. Plus we offer Free Shipping anywhere in the good old U.S. of A.

With code 'XMAS' you get 30% off site wide, excluding gift sets, making 120mls only $13.99 and 60mls only a little over $9.00 with Free Shipping! Only at www.eliquidwonderland.com and the code is valid through December 25th.

For the giveaway the winners will be randomly chosen the evening of Sunday December 25th and updated on Monday December 26th. All entries are eligible to win. Winners will be contacted directly and updated on this post.

To enter the giveaway, leave a comment with what your favorite flavor from us is or if you haven't tried us yet what you would buy with the gift code if you won. All entrants must be of legal vaping age in their state/country, and it must be legal for us to ship to your location to qualify. Customs/Duties are out of our hands for shipments outside the U.S.

Good luck to all and we can't wait to update on Monday!

Authorized Vendor Sub - Click Here
Website - Click Here
Facebook - Click Here

Last edited:

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fruity and Loopy
3mg
Tried to register.... could not figure out how to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

cepage1ca

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Paradise Island all the way.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the Tropical Punch sounds yummy, so dose Rainbow Sherbert, Love the Sample pack choices!!!!

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried E Liquid Wonderland juice yet. But I would probably choose Wolf's Blood , Rainbow Sherbet , or Strawberry Dreams. Thanks for the giveaway.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rainbow Sherbert or Apple Jax or Apple Pie (one day I'll find a truly decent apple pie flavor).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I would love to try Blue Alien- sounds delicious!
Thanks for the contest!

vapelifesaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love to try Strawberry Custard~Sounds delightful :) Many Thanks for a super giveaway! Happy Holidays <3

jessejf1991

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Never tried your juice but I think my first flavor I'd like to try when I get the money to pay for it would be strawberry custard

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Poolside-Pina Colada sound refreshing.
Max-Vg, Max-Nic please.

Last edited:

E-Liquid_Wonderland

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright everyone the contest has come to a close and the post has been edited to include the winners. The Grand Prize winner was @Diabolique and the runner ups are @medup & @forza. We are sending direct messages to the winners. Thanks for all who entered and be on the lookout for another contest and another coupon code coming very soon.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Congrats winners!

Happy new year everyone!

Happy%2BNew%2BYear%2B2017%2BMemes.jpg

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got Pacific which is tropical fruits with a slight mint finish
I got Beetle Juice which is a nice fruity blend not overpowering at all,
I also got Rainbow Sherbert and Tropical Punch which I have not tried yet but am about to

Thanks again E-Liquid Wonderland I am really enjoying this juice!.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    245.1 KB · Views: 6

E-Liquid_Wonderland

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got Pacific which is tropical fruits with a slight mint finish
I got Beetle Juice which is a nice fruity blend not overpowering at all,
I also got Rainbow Sherbert and Tropical Punch which I have not tried yet but am about to

Thanks again E-Liquid Wonderland I am really enjoying this juice!.
Absolutely! We are happy you are enjoying the juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors