Become a Patron!

ENDED - Giveaway!!! Eleaf iStick Pico mod from sourcemore.com - 6/20

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joyetech eVic VTwo with CUBIS Pro Starter Kit 80W TC/VW RTC Display Mod and 4.0ml Liquid Atomizer-Orange looks like a cool mod. Good choice

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man I need this nothing brings you out of a funk like winning something cool

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attention!!!!we just pick the winner of this giveaway.The winner is earthtograce. Congratulations. we will ship the product soon. and the other please do not be upset, we will have more giveaways and hope every one can have the chance to win.

http://www.sourcemore.com/wismec-re...-chip-powred-by-3-18650-batteries-silver.html

I will defenetly be ordering from your site!! You have all of my favorites!!!! I have been wanting the wismec -releaux for some time and my husband purchased one for himself!!

I am so excited to potentially win the istick because I had a brand new one for a week and I LOVED it however it was in my bag at a restaurant and someone had knocked it off of the sink in the bathroom and all of my things fell out and I must not have seen that I didn’t grab it and it is now gone! It is a far superior set up than I would have expected and I would LOVE to have a new!!! Thank you for the contest and good luck to all

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats@earthtograce ya should get an lg hg2 battery to toss in it an maybe even an rta.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Attention!!!!we just pick the winner of this giveaway.The winner is earthtograce. Congratulations. we will ship the product soon. and the other please do not be upset, we will have more giveaways and hope every one can have the chance to win.
WOOT! Congrats @earthtograce !

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I already placed an order after seeing what they had to offer from visiting their site for this giveaway

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

VU Sponsors