ENDED - Giveaway: Join Vaffle - the Vape Instagram, Win Fabulous Prizes--5/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, are you looking for useful vape tools to make vaping easier? Do you wanna meet more vape friends from all corners of the world? Do you have a vape star dream? Well, Vaffle can meet you all the requirements for vaping. Known as Vape Instagram, Vaffle is a leading social networking APP for vapers. You can find many factories, famous youtube reviewers, Instagram & Facebook influencers, forum mods active there. How about joining them now? More surprises are waiting for you!

ykvDwgZ.jpg

Simple rules:

1.Download Vaffle: https://www.vaffle.com/dl/
2.Follow @HeavenGiftsCom on Vaffle
3.Post anything about vaping with #HGINVF on Vaffle.

Note:
1.Winners will be randomly chosen and announced by @HeavenGiftsCom on Vaffle on May 10.
2.Every 80 new followers @HeavenGiftsCom on Vaffle get, 1 winner will be picked. Don’t forget to ask more friends join us. Remember more followers we get, more prizes we give away.
3.The prizes include DEJAVU RDA, Eleaf iStick Pico S 100W TC Kit, Joyetech Ekee 80W with ProCore Motor TC Kit and DOVPO TRIGGER 168 TC Box MOD, which will be randomly sent out.

Last edited:

LaScaR

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Vaffle very intresting social network) thx for giveaway...i have on 10 may birthday)

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been on Vaffle a while nice to see #HeavenGiftscom on there now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know the trick to this app? I just completed the download and I open the app it crashes.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn its huge. nearly 40MB download!
Anyone know the trick to this app? I just completed the download and I open the app it crashes.
Try remove and reinstalling.. its a 40mb app, at least was from the android play store.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
damn its huge. nearly 40MB download!

Try remove and reinstalling.. its a 40mb app, at least was from the android play store.
Thanks for trying but same thing after re-downloading. App shows as 68MB so something is there. Oh well, no biggie. :)

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What phone?

It's an older HTC phone. I don't remember the model number and it's not showing up in the phones info. It doesn't have service anymore so I use it as a tablet.

topper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's an older HTC phone. I don't remember the model number and it's not showing up in the phones info. It doesn't have service anymore so I use it as a tablet.

I see sorry thought it might be an iPhone but I do know sometimes you have to allow permission in phone settings before it works

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see sorry thought it might be an iPhone but I do know sometimes you have to allow permission in phone settings before it works

I think you're correct topper. I've played with the permissions in the phones settings but the app still crashes. Guess it wasn't meant to be. :giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. Done
2. Done
3. Done
I still have some tweaking and learning to do, but I like it!

blainechapa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
1.done
2.done
3.Done, Username is BlaineChapa if anyone wants to add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors