Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Giveaway] Vaptio Turbo-L RDTA (ENDS 8/24/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi Everyone,

Competition time baby! Here's your chance to win a Stainless Steel Turbo-L RDTA from Vaptio.

IMG_1361.JPG

For more information find the below link;

https://vaptio.com/catalogue/rdta-tank_87/

For those who think being second is the first loser don't worry I got your back because I've secured 2 prizes in the giveaway!

I recently reviewed the Turbo if you wanted more info about my experiences with it.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vaptio-turbo-l-rdta-review-by-kingpin.346520/

Those who know me around here know I dig the show us your builds thread. I love seeing people come along with thier building skills. I don't care whether it looks like a hanger or a work of art, we all start somewhere love it all!

Heres My Giveaway Rules

1. No social media linking ...yeah I know right!
2. No word chain games or any of that other stuff!
3. Two Max Entries Per Person (don't be shady with shell accounts either!)
Edit: 4. Non entries will be Ignored, also if your randomly rolled twice I'll re roll again so there are two seperate winners :)

Two ways to enter

First Entry - Post me a pic of a coil you built yourself! and don't be shy no judging here! Ideally one you think would go well in the turbo!

(if this is going to be your first time, or you don't build coils preferring to buy them instead post a pic of a build that inspires you but state "Inspired By" above the pic)

Example

IMG_1376.JPG

Second Entry - if you were going to get the honour of naming a coil what would you name it?

Example

#2 The FUBAR

2 Winners Announced 24th August 2017

• I will use Random.Org to select the winners
  • It will be GMT+1 10pm I close this out!
  • Since I'm in the uk and shipping to the US or anywhere else outside UK mainland for that matter is outrageous! I have negotiated with Vaptio to ship it to you for free
  • I will PM the winners a code to use with @Vivakita Official and they will sort shipping out from there.
  • Please Note Shipping will be on the slow boat so allow 25-30 days

Good Luck Everyone ;)

------------------------------------------------

Many thanks to everyone who participated, fantastic coil pics and coil names all round

As promised

IMG_1665.jpg IMG_1666.jpg

Congratulations

@Diabolique @logdawg

PMs incoming

:stars2:

Last edited:

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like your rules, hate games & hoops to jump through that infringe on others. (tagging & such)

Coils inspired by wotofo, twisted kanthal .. about .2ohms (came with conqueror).
DSCN2225.JPG DSCN2231.JPG
Getting that thing to work is .... work. If the wind is coming from the West on a Saturday it works :D

I build coils on occasion, but I make about a dozen for my Kanger subtank + and they last me over 6mo with just rewicking.
DSCN2233.JPG

Thanks for the chance! :)

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I were going to get the honour of naming a coil what would I name it?

THE CAVEY (my initials enunciated K.V.)

The logo would be captain caveman too, he's crazy like me. :)
CCkv.jpg
(of course I would buy the rights to use the graphic if I were going to sell the coils ;) )

Again, thanks for the chance and good luck to all.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
inspired by

Jigsawcoil.jpg

I don't build yet,,, but if I did I think I might do something like this.

Thanks for the contest.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
1st and only entry...

Here's one I did, I was doing a parallel build but decided I was too drunk to do it by myself so I used a coil jig I've pretty much never used, anyways my supposed parallel build turned into a inception coil so I made a second the next day half hungover to match it lols..

That setup held so much heat even after I was done firing it it produced vapor for like another 10 or 15 seconds.

MHETaah.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Everyone,

Competition time baby! Here's your chance to win a Stainless Steel Turbo-L RDTA from Vaptio.

View attachment 88990

For more information find the below link;

https://vaptio.com/catalogue/rdta-tank_87/

For those who think being second is the first loser don't worry I got your back because I've secured 2 prizes in the giveaway! Yeah Yeah .... I know look if I could have got you all one I would have done but hey that's life so suck it up.

I recently reviewed the Turbo if you wanted more info about my experiences with it.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vaptio-turbo-l-rdta-review-by-kingpin.346520/

Those who know me around here know I dig the show us your builds thread. I love seeing people come along with thier building skills. I don't care whether it looks like a hanger or a work of art, we all start somewhere love it all!

Heres My Giveaway Rules

1. No social media linking ...yeah I know right!
2. No word chain games or any of that other stuff!
3. Two Max Entries Per Person (don't be shady with shell accounts either!)

Two ways to enter

First Entry - Post me a pic of a coil you built yourself! and don't be shy no judging here! Ideally one you think would go well in the turbo!

(if this is going to be your first time, or you don't build coils preferring to buy them instead post a pic of a build that inspires you but state "Inspired By" above the pic)

Example

View attachment 88986

Second Entry - if you were going to get the honour of naming a coil what would you name it?

Example

#2 The FUBAR

2 Winners Announced 24th August 2017

• I will use Random.Org to select the winners
  • It will be GMT+1 10pm I close this out!
  • Since I'm in the uk and shipping to the US or anywhere else outside UK mainland for that matter is outrageous! I have negotiated with Vaptio to ship it to you for free
  • I will PM the winners a code to use with @Vivakita Official and they will sort shipping out from there.
  • Please Note Shipping will be on the slow boat so allow 25-30 days

Good Luck Everyone ;)
Nice looking atty, KP, good luck folks...!

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
d382475f7a6a63803b0a60123c36a269.jpg

I keep forgetting to take pictures of my builds before I wick and place the tank on. But here's currently my first very own build. Just a dual parallel 24g kanthal wrapped 5 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If I could name a coil,i would call it the big ugly, in memory of my first few attempts of making my own coils. I had it in my head that "more wire = more clouds".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors