Member For 4 Years
1280px-The_Haunted_House_Das_Geisterhaus_5360049608.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is nothing in either of your posts to enter with!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
Yes there was. Must be an error on your side

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
42195eb97d1f79632b7db3a7d4eb0232.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
11/01 #1
f4ec6cb4f74688e5cc0b67061eea63cb.jpg
While you sit there all warm and snug. Everyone have a special happy thought for the elephants. And an especially evil thought about all the stinking poachers may the trip and fall and get stomped to death

scooter

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations at Roadtrip635! If you haven't already tried their juices before let me know what you think of it when you get it?!? I think really curious about a few of the places I have not tried yet! I wanted order some of the ones I will curious about except for the best 2 reasons I can try of! 1 I don't really have the funds to be buying juices and I don't have a credit card!!!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations at Roadtrip635! If you haven't already tried their juices before let me know what you think of it when you get it?!? I think really curious about a few of the places I have not tried yet! I wanted order some of the ones I will curious about except for the best 2 reasons I can try of! 1 I don't really have the funds to be buying juices and I don't have a credit card!!!

No problem. I've been looking forward to trying their juice, have heard good things. With so many choices out there, it's hard to decide where to buy/try from. These contests are great in helping find products, I've found some great vendors thanks to these contests. I haven't tried it, but when you get some funds, you may be able to get a pre-paid card to try some online places you've been wanting to order from.

VU Sponsors