Become a Patron!

ENDED - Hallowean Crazy Tank-- Do you want to win it home ? - 10/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

UD Tech

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
m3ov8L
Hello, guys ! Halloween Day is coming . We always have fun on the day, on which we will dress up to play some practical jokes. What is your best memory on Halloween’s day ?

We are looking forward to your sharing. We select 2 winners to present Jelly Tank ?

1.Comment on this thread, you will get a chance to win it.
2 Share this thread to any social media.

https://bit.ly/2ITtnQs

We will select 2 winners randomly on 28th, October.

The participant must be 18 years old or reach the age of using e-cigarette in your country.

m3ov8L

Hello guys ! My apology for the problem in logging in the site. Thank you for all the comments you give !
As promised, I select two of you to present the tank , here are two lucky winners :
@eikceb.retrac, @Bambam for winning our giveaway !

Please send us your shipment information to my address below: [email protected]

Last edited:

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Commented. UD have some nice things (I've got Skywalker RDA and it's pretty awesome)

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick question @UD
Hello, guys ! Halloween Day is coming . We always have fun on the day, on which we will dress up to play some practical jokes. What is your best memory on Halloween’s day ?

We are looking forward to your sharing. We select 2 winners to present Jelly Tank ?

The participant must be 18 years old or reach the age of using e-cigarette in your country.

97028b72c451b819.jpg
Quick Question: What is the “Jelly Tank”?
Because I cannot find it on your website & I have never heard of it before.
In fact I did a Google search and that did not produce any information or links?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

My favorite memories of Halloween would be helping my kids pick out their costumes and help them with make-up.
Now I help my grandkids with their costumes and make-up.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Liked and shared on my FB page

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Whoever wins this thing outta do a review of this Jelly Tank. Still awesome to have a chance to win a mysterious Halloween tank.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
What is this mysterious Jelly Tank? Interesting, & I think I speak for all of us when I say I must know!
Whatever it is, I totally want to win it home. :)

Last edited:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks for your generous giveaway of the jelly tank. From what I understand it is a tank made from that liquid steel Terminator 2,I think, where that cop could shapeshift into anything and anyone. Apparently this tank can do the same, with the ability to increase or decrease diameter to fit any mod and any ml capacity. It can turn into any other tank, rda, rta, rdta, it’s the ultimate copyright infringement vape atomizer.
This is going to be a game changer folks!!!!!!
Super excited to try to win this. Oh my favorite Halloween memory was the one where I was a kid, dressed up as something or other, and I got candy. Man that was epic.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My first post may not be 100% accurate. That Halloween was not really epic, I got a tummy ache from all the candy. I just wanted to fit in and for you guys to think I was cool. I’m sorry for embellishing my Halloween memories. I hope you all can understand.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the chance. It's been a while since I've seen something new from UD.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my favorite Halloween memories was when my hubby dressed like a Halloween prop while I handed out candy to the kiddos. He scared the crap out of some of the kids when he reached for them.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

97028b72c451b819.jpg
Commented: I have a Zephrus v2 I love.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What is your best memory on Halloween’s day?
Comment on this thread, you will get a chance to win it.
I would have to say ANY Halloween when I was still young enough to go out and extort candy from strangers in exchange for not egging their house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors