Become a Patron!

ENDED - HealthCabin Giveaway - $85 Desire Mad Dog RDTA Mech Kit, Ends on July 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Enter 1: I like the fact that it's an all inclusive kit for a decent price. Most mech's that I've seen you would buy the tube itself for a ridiculous amount of money, and then have to buy the RDA separately, going that they are a nice match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Enter 2: I don't know much about the desire brand, other than the whole mad dog kit. I do like the black RDA at the top of the page though.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Enter 3: I prefer wattage mods for a daily vape because of the safety features. There's less chance for something to go wrong. I want a mech for practicing vape tricks

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Enter 4: when I hit the share button on the site, nothing seems to work. I get a pop up with the rotating loading wheel and nothing else happens

Hed1N

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. 7ml RDTA and size. I want 40$

Hed1N

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3. Wattage mod - it shows percents of battery charge

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good suggestion, Johnny. But, as an OCD woman, the colors have to match exactly. I'll put the RDTA on the mech first. I know enough, at least for me, not to chain vape with a RDTA on a mech. I'll do my matchy-matchy thing. I'll take a look at the Rabbies and others. I can't wait to build on the Mad Dog RDTA. I may just bust open my Red Alien. But first, try the kit...and review it.

Thank you again HealthCabin.
:stars2:

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
14890877.jpg

Congratulations @Ms. Trixy ! :bunny:

And thanckx Healthcabin for the giveaway !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors