Become a Patron!

ENDED-HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary Celebration Sales and Win Anything Contest--8/18/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rd 4 #1
I think this would be a great starter kit for someone, it would be super easy to carry around and they wouldn't have to worry about separate tanks etc. It is also something that can grow with them
http://www.heavengifts.com/75W-Joyetech-eVic-AIO-VT-Kit.html

I already won once in this contest so I wasn't going to enter again but it seems y'all are having a tough time getting enough entries, so I will enter again and pick things I could PIF to a smoker I know that I'm trying to get to quit, because she has serious Health problems. If I cant enter again then just count these 2 entries out, but if I can now y'all are closer to your goal:)

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The no tag rule kind of hobbled this. Management has the right to decide things, of course.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement of Round 4

Dear all,

Wish you a great day. Now it is the time to end 8th Anniversary Celebration. Your participation make it a vaping feast, we very appreciate your passion for this game, your humor derived from vaping life, your fruitful sharing of vaping experience. Also thanks for forum moderators' help and support. Poor words cannot express our gratitude to you guys.

Heaven Gifts is the largest and most trustworthy distributor in e-cig field. A wonderful vaping experience you can get when you shop at Heaven Gifts, which is the persistent goal we've been fighting for. Feel happy with Heaven Gifts is our biggest encouragement and inspiration. We will always do our best for you in the future.

Although just getting 106 replies in this round, we believe you already have did a good job.
Here we go. So excited to announce the winner of Round 4.

#586 Beckys!Congratulation!

QbyLvsj.png

Your prize is http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-iStick-Pico-TC-full-Kit.html

Please PM us your shipping address in following format to claim your prize.
Name:
Address:
City:
state:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

An end of this celebration never means anything but a good beginning of our new events, such as wonderful contest, new arrivals, promotion sales, special coupon and more. Stay with us, more surprise are under way.

The below is our latest giveaway and promo code:
8% off coupon code: AHGEVAPE
our latest giveaway
on VU: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-the-innovative-4-in-1-tank-8-23-2016.265394/

Thanks again for your long-term trust and supports.
We will accompany you for many more years! Keep vaping!

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the contest!

And congrats to Becky :)

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats BeckyS!

Thanks, as always, HG. Your continued generosity and fun contests are appreciated by many :)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats Becky exclamation point I hope you really dig that much. It looks like it will be a good one.

Thanks a lot for all the support that you have given us his papers Heaven gifts. Here's to 8 more years

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Winner Announcement of Round 4

Dear all,

Wish you a great day. Now it is the time to end 8th Anniversary Celebration. Your participation make it a vaping feast, we very appreciate your passion for this game, your humor derived from vaping life, your fruitful sharing of vaping experience. Also thanks for forum moderators' help and support. Poor words cannot express our gratitude to you guys.

Heaven Gifts is the largest and most trustworthy distributor in e-cig field. A wonderful vaping experience you can get when you shop at Heaven Gifts, which is the persistent goal we've been fighting for. Feel happy with Heaven Gifts is our biggest encouragement and inspiration. We will always do our best for you in the future.

Although just getting 106 replies in this round, we believe you already have did a good job.
Here we go. So excited to announce the winner of Round 4.

#586 Beckys!Congratulation!

QbyLvsj.png

Your prize is http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-iStick-Pico-TC-full-Kit.html

Please PM us your shipping address in following format to claim your prize.
Name:
Address:
City:
state:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

An end of this celebration never means anything but a good beginning of our new events, such as wonderful contest, new arrivals, promotion sales, special coupon and more. Stay with us, more surprise are under way.

The below is our latest giveaway and promo code:
8% off coupon code: AHGEVAPE
our latest giveaway
on VU: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-the-innovative-4-in-1-tank-8-23-2016.265394/

Thanks again for your long-term trust and supports.
We will accompany you for many more years! Keep vaping!
Oh wow... Thank you @Heaven Gifts !!! :bliss:
I never thought a 4th round would happen with it being so slow to gather entrants. It was very generous of you to allow it. Thanks everyone and Congrats to all the Winners!!

maddogg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think its time to give up on these. been playin forever and its same ole same ole.
congrats becky.

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have won a few times between here and reddit if it only takes a few seconds I think why the hell not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations

Fight for your right to vape......

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Missed the last round but can't win if y'all don't enter

Fight for your right to vape......

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys, have a break and let's enjoy the AD time. :popcorn:

Introducing you a RiP Trippers's project—Pharaoh Dripper, a flavor chaser's choice.

This atomizer features 1.Unique Spring Loaded Clamp Style Deck to support different kinds of coils;2.Triple bottom one side airflow;3.Anti-spitback drip tip;4.The reservoir sits 360 around the air channels.

RiP Trippers said it does not leak at all and has no spit back, easy to fill up, easy to wick, easy to close the juice control. He personally has a few suggestion on this Dripper if you gonna use it:
1. Juice the o ring and the thread for the first time, it becomes smoother;
2. When it gets a little muted or dry, you drip each side 15 drops instead of 10 drops; 3.You get less hits at higher wattages like 60W-70W.

More detail info, please watch the review below:

Order page: http://www.heavengifts.com/Digiflavor-Pharaoh-Dripper-Tank.html

Don't forget to use our 8th anniversary sale code "AHG25" to get 25% off discount. (Code expires on August 18, 2016), hurry up!
Or use our regular "AHGEVAPE" to enjoy 8% off discount. Please notice, one code can be only applied on one order.

1222d95e40e91d6de7a004f405aa6c9b.jpg

Rip Trippers RDTA mAde by Digi Flavor is a great dripper/tank.. It holds 2 mls and this thing can handle them huge framed staple claptons and it can chuck some huge clouds and produce great flavor! This RDTA is really great for the price point! Happy vaping everyone!

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's duel coil and you can also so single coil. Squidoode makes custom huge coils for the Pharaoh, be sure to check his coils out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors