Become a Patron!

ENDED HeavenGifts.com Summer Contest: Win What You Want! Ends 8/31/2015

TheNebulousMind

Member For 4 Years
10-1
http://www.heavengifts.com/SMY60-TC-18650-VW-Mini-Box-Mod-Express-Kit-W-O-Battery.html

I am extremely interested in this device because I am yet to own a temperature controlled device. The 510 pin in my Sigelei is stripped down and there is no place to buy a replacment and I need to buy a mod ASAP but I need something affordable and sexy. This mod is sexy but I can't afford it just yet! Thanks for the giveaway Heaven Gifts!

Last edited:

TheNebulousMind

Member For 4 Years
10-2
http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eVic-VT-VW-Full-Kit-5000mAh.html

Love Joyetech products. Have mostly used 18650's but have been considering this mod for its ease of just getting up and going on the road. Easy USB to charge while driving (im a delivery driver). It looks insanely nice too, some people find the stripes cheesy but I think they're rather cool. Really impressed by this mod overall. I've never used temp control but I've been dying to. Would be such a treat to win!

Last edited:
79984f294d3c61a0f745688a6e613bb0.jpg
4ee5ab3c15eaad36978f1faac1c2c70b.jpg
69dffbdae3f34931b13573b91cb469bb.jpg
9b5de531e90664132575e6568ecb5a4c.jpg

50w eleaf

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here we announce the winner of the 9th round contest, we select the winner randomly from post #966 to #1083 by Random.org.

The winner is #1066 @vapinange23. Congrats!!

79984f294d3c61a0f745688a6e613bb0.jpg

The prize is your favorite e-cigarette product, namely 60W MVP 3.0+iSub Tank

Please PM me your shipping address, we will have it shipped soon.

Noted: The 10th round contest begins from #1085
@Heaven Gifts I pm'd my information to you can you please let me know when you get it???

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I count 99 Need one more. @heavengifts

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe we should be in ROUND 8 as of post 832.

@Heaven Gifts - I don't think any "real" members of VU would have a problem at all with you verifying that the winner is NOT a contest account. I'm sure any mod or admin would be happy to help you do that (you can actually pretty much do it yourself). Personally I'd rather wait a few hours to make sure that the winners are legit!!! Of course if you tell the "fake contest" winner they were disqualified you will get a shitstorm of complaints from them, but as american comedian Jeff Foxwothy would say "There's your sign!!!" Just my 2 cents!

Hmmm ... what a disturbing post. Most of the members here have been so friendly and welcoming and for that I am most grateful.

As a six-year veteran of ECF, I'm still glad to now be part of VU, now, even though I don't post unless I have something worthwhile to contribute. Or to join the other community members on a contest thread, though it's surprising to be criticized here for doing so.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm ... what a disturbing post. Most of the members here have been so friendly and welcoming and for that I am most grateful.

As a six-year veteran of ECF, I'm still glad to now be part of VU, now, even though I don't post unless I have something worthwhile to contribute. Or to join the other community members on a contest thread, though it's surprising to be criticized here for doing so.
I think that some are misunderstanding what is meant by that post if you have been a member for 6 months and only have 3 posts on this contest that would seem all bit strange to anyone!?! Most who commented on this are straight from my perspective!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors