ENDED HeavenGifts.com Summer Contest: Win What You Want! Ends 8/31/2015

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I think that some are misunderstanding what is meant by that post if you have been a member for 6 months and only have 3 posts on this contest that would seem all bit strange to anyone!?! Most who commented on this are straight from my perspective!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
Thank you! You said it perfectly.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! You said it perfectly.
I wish I had but auto correct had a field day with the first try at this post and I had to edit it cause it said something about music and Montgomery and I was laughing so hard that I almost left it just so I could laugh at it again later!!!

nameduser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm ... what a disturbing post. Most of the members here have been so friendly and welcoming and for that I am most grateful.

As a six-year veteran of ECF, I'm still glad to now be part of VU, now, even though I don't post unless I have something worthwhile to contribute. Or to join the other community members on a contest thread, though it's surprising to be criticized here for doing so.

I wouldn't take to heart anything from someone who quotes Jeff Foxworthy. Just sayin...

Ai-Naam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would still love to own this -link removed.

Last edited:

Ai-Naam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
#2: Would still love to own this -link removed

Last edited:

Ai-Naam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Round 8 ended in post #965. Shouldn't round 9 have begun with #966 entered into the random number generator?
Maybe I missed something?

Round 9:

The winner is #1066 @vapinange23. Congrats!!

79984f294d3c61a0f745688a6e613bb0.jpg

Round 8:

The winner is #906 @VapiN8. Congrats!!

4ee5ab3c15eaad36978f1faac1c2c70b.jpg

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Round 8 ended in post #965. Shouldn't round 9 have begun with #966 entered into the random number generator?
Maybe I missed something?

Round 9:

The winner is #1066 @vapinange23. Congrats!!

79984f294d3c61a0f745688a6e613bb0.jpg

Good Eye!.

Something really screwy is going on here.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
"Noted: The 9th round contest begins from #966"

@Heaven Gifts ... There does appear to be an error here... the numbers in the random generator for round 9 do not match where you said that round would start. You stated 966, but your winner's picture shows 1020

Maybe you could do another draw from 966-1019 ??

Ai-Naam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Respectfully disagree as it would affect the round 10 drawing.
The original rules should be followed.
A new winner should be drawn for round 9 from post #'s 966-1083.
The previous round 9 winner keeps their prize since the mistake was made by heavengifts.
Round 10 should be drawn from post #'s 1084-1198.

Just my humble opinion. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just wanted to make sure that you are all aware that I won on a valid round 9 entry! That the mistake if there was one was not made by me and I should not be penalized for the their mistake! If anything they should add the missing posts to round 10 for have a separate drawing for the entries that were missed maybe round 9.5 or something like that!?! I would also like to add that the person making the most noise about this every post that they have made is on the Heavensgifts giveaway which is also screwy! I am just saying if you are going to start throwing stones be sure that your own house is not made of glass! ONCE AGAIN POST # 1066 IS A VALID ROUND 9 ENTRY AND I SHOULD NOT BE PENALIZED FOR THEIR MISTAKE !!!

Calm down hun... NOONE is saying they should take away your win. As you see my suggestion was they simply do another draw from the posts that got emitted.

Ai-Naam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would also like to add that the person making the most noise about this every post that they have made is on the Heavensgifts giveaway which is also screwy!

Just pointing out the mistake.
Been a member here over a year. I read posts and play some contests. If there's a rule against that please reference it here.

Last edited:

Ai-Naam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the person making the most noise about this every post that they have made is on the Heavensgifts giveaway which is also screwy! I am just saying if you are going to start throwing stones be sure that your own house is not made of glass!

Just took a look at your post history and noted that you post only in contest threads exclusively. Not that I see anything wrong with that, but its hilarious that you would use that point as a criticism of me while you are doing exactly the same.

Last edited:

cindycated

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Noted: The 9th round contest begins from #966"

@Heaven Gifts ... There does appear to be an error here... the numbers in the random generator for round 9 do not match where you said that round would start. You stated 966, but your winner's picture shows 1020

Or maybe a re-do of what that entire round should've been (excluding the previous winner, who gets to keep his)? There weren't a lot of valid entries in that gap and it would greatly skew the odds for a prize if a draw were to be taken from that very small number of entries. Just my 2¢...

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't you guys think it's funny how heavens gifts hasn't responded to anything anyone has said maybe this is why everyone is fighting over it. Today was supposed to be the last day and no one has heard anything. For them to give away a prize every 100 entries was generous of them and now everyone is fighting over what they think should happen well it doesn't matter what anyone thinks should happen except for the person running the contest. When I first got on here it was people helping others out now I've sat back and watched the last few posts and it baffles me why people are getting nasty and fighting with each other when there's no need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Dawn0810 - I have a feeling that this contest being for something a bit more than the normal "Win a 15ml bottle of juice" has something to do with it... Alot of times Greed will cloud a persons character... I haven't even entered this contest for a couple of rounds now to keep from getting involved in any of the drama...

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Ai-Naam good eye, I'm sure it is an honest mistake and will be worked out...I just happen to be one of approx 30-40 entries that got left out of round 9 and even though it sucks to be left out it was awesome to even have a chance at ANY prize at all let alone a months worth of giveaways. Give @Heaven Gifts a chance to review and make the call.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for a suggestion cause I feel like the others are attacking me & I don't think I should lose out for their error!!! At least someone is not trying to get the round completely disqualified!?!

1. vapinange23, no one attacked you or called for round #9 to be voided, so chill out and enjoy your prize!.

2. Ai-Naam merely pointed out that HeavenGifts may have unintentionally goofed on the number
picking sequence, which may have consequently voided some entries.

3. Countrypami suggested a secondary draw ONLY for the entries that may have been missed/omitted.

And FYI, my round #10 entries #1109 and #1110 look like they were included in the #9 round draw,
which is screwed up!.

This contest thread is 26 pages long, so something wrong was bound to happen!.

Maybe one thread per round might be easier for HeavenGifts to control and it'll be less chaotic.

Last edited:

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We'll see what @Heaven Gifts does when they get back on. I'm sure they were sleeping when most of this discussion was going on seeing as they are based out of China

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was over hours ago and maybe I am not speaking English but I am pretty sure that I thanked Countrypami for the thoughtful suggestion and that I apologized for the confusion about the first post cause I truthfully was not referring to Ai-Naam with the comment I made as far as anything else goes as I would like to say is @Heavens Gifts thank you so much for your generosity and kindness in offering this opportunity to us all! I am truly grateful for the chance to even get a shot at the amazing prizes that you have so selflessly offered us all! I appreciate it more than my words could ever say and I apologize I anything that may have been said in the heat of the moment that might have made it seem otherwise!!! Congratulations to everyone who has won a prize throughout this giveaway and good luck to everyone on our last round!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats @vapinange23
But I thought round 9 started @ 966
I would like to point out that this would the first time that the mistake was pointed out so if there is anything done as far as a second chance the credit should be given where it is due!!!

maddogg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im sure she will settle it all when she returns. she seems like a fair fair person to me and we all screw up
so o know she will take care of it fairly.:)

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
1. vapinange23, no one attacked you or called for round #9 to be voided, so chill out and enjoy your prize!.

2. Ai-Naam merely pointed out that HeavenGifts may have unintentionally goofed on the number
picking sequence, which may have consequently voided some entries.

3. Countrypami suggested a secondary draw ONLY for the entries that may have been missed/omitted.

And FYI, my round #10 entries #1109 and #1110 look like they were included in the #9 round draw,
which is screwed up!.

This contest thread is 26 pages long, so something wrong was bound to happen!.

Maybe one thread per round might be easier for HeavenGifts to control and it'll be less chaotic.

Guys, we reserve the finial interpretation of this contest.
To be fair to everyone is not a easy thing to deliver, but you can see our efforts with every forums.
We do this contest for one thing: let more people have the chance to get his/her desired device without any payment. Also hope everybody is happy with Heaven Gifts.
We need your encouragement for this.
Besides, in the near feature, we will have more competitions to be held. Please stay with us, follow our subforum for more info.

Next, I am gonna announce the winner for the final round.

nameduser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't believe people are getting that upset over a contest...It's free gear, calm your horses people.

edit: The Got character mentioned one round per thread, I second this (but I am still opposed to genital mutilation).

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

Wish you a great day. Up to now, HeavenGifts.com are holding a Summer Contest more than one and half months, it is the time to end. Your participation make it a vaping feast, we very appreciate your passion for this game, your humor derived from vaping life, your fruitful sharing of vaping experience. Also thanks for forum moderators' help and support. Poor words cannot express our gratitude to you guys.

Heaven Gifts is one of the largest, most trustworthy and renowned retailer and wholesaler in the global market. We sell a wide range of e-cigarettes with high quality, super amazing price and comfortable service. We'll be your good vaping friend and we always on the way to satisfy you.

A wonderful vaping experience you can get when you shop at Heaven Gifts, which is the persistent goal we've been fighting for. Feel happy with Heaven Gifts is our biggest encouragement and inspiration. We will always do our best for you in the future.

An end of this game never means anything but a good beginning of our new events, such as our contest, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupon and more. Stay with us, follow our online shop and subforum, more surprise are under way.

Here is our latest Promotion Sales, hope you can get your favorite products at desirable prices, thank you again.

20% Discount for Temp Control Device

Detailed info: http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Retail-Sales-2015_254.html

Extra 8% off discount coupon code: AHGEVAPE

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us

Best Wishes!

Heaven Gifts

VU Sponsors